Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Its the Tuesday telecast:
http://tv.burrp.com/show/laagi-tujhse-lagan-colors/28114/3093979/1298386800000

So this is how Kala will create problems wrt Seema. Why did that KMH Kala have to come? Cant Tasha have a personal moment?
Edited by kshreya2002 - 13 years ago
left_forever thumbnail

Originally posted by: HumaG

they seem a bit lost i think i think they are still on sunday because it says tomorrow they will meet unless they mean tomorrow meanign tuesday πŸ˜• because there is nothing for monday not even the summary πŸ˜•πŸ˜• i do not want another episode full of hit and miss 😑

hey huns true...so lets keep fingers crossed for today

let it be today...
let it be today...
let it be today...
let it be today...
let it be today...
let it be today...
left_forever thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

So this is how Kala will create problems wrt Seema.

oh our dear ksh confirmed tuesday...anywaz....tday will also be sumthng dhinchakπŸ˜‰ Edited by ccolaco - 13 years ago
HumaG thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
how about they meet at the end today and kala comes tomorrow :D:D:D:D:D i will settle for that wasnt it written somewhere that seema nakku and D all escape from the mandir together?
Pooja_219 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
OMG they again brought unexpected twist.I thought Chaskar or ullu will come face to face with dutta.
But,kala reaches there,will she be exposed so soon? or again dutta will remain unaware about kala?
Kitne saare questions ,arre ye tuesday aaj kyun nahi hai

HumaG thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

So this is how Kala will create problems wrt Seema. Why did that KMH Kala have to come? Cant Tasha have a personal moment?

when they run away they will 😳😳 though im confused about tv burp where is the monday on that schedule i think DN will meet at the end of tday epi will end on N staring at D holding the knife and then kala can come tapkofy tomroow πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
left_forever thumbnail

Originally posted by: HumaG

how about they meet at the end today and kala comes tomorrow :D:D:D:D:D i will settle for that wasnt it written somewhere that seema nakku and D all escape from the mandir together?

@bold muuaahhhhhhh
Edited by ccolaco - 13 years ago
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
But, this opens another possibility, that since Kala will be there while they meet, I don't think Nakku will have enough time to tell Dutta about Kala, it is not something that could be told just outright...and the circumstances won't let them be at ease...and Dutta being blind, he won't be seeing Kala...So will he be  fighting his sister without knowing it...of course we are not talking about hand to hand fight...but even a proxy war with Kala?? I don't know...aarrrggh😑... I have exhausted the possibilities and my hair tooπŸ˜†
HumaG thumbnail

Originally posted by: preety_219

OMG they again brought unexpected twist.I thought Chaskar or ullu will come face to face with dutta.
But,kala reaches there,will she be exposed so soon? or again dutta will remain unaware about kala?

i hope he hears her voice i really hope because only then will be able to believe this whole thing poor DOuch
Crystal29 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: preety_219

Pooja, we were waiting for Monday this whole weekend! And now it is Tuesday! LTL sure knows how to keep us WAITING!πŸ˜†