Spoiler- Bhau fights 4 his love like never before

left_forever thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
On the site it shows this description in tuesday's telecast. That means Tasha meeting on Tuesday

Description :

In tonight's episode we will see, Dutta Bhau and Nakusha finally meet in the mandir. Kala reaches there to spoil the moment, but to her surprise Datta Bhau fights for his love like never before! Will Kala able to separate them again?

Source : http://tv.burrp.com

Edited by ccolaco - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HumaG thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
LOL thanks this made my day today is going to be DHINCHAK! kala get ready you have no idea what storm is going to blow you APART. and kala is our cupid she would never separate DN up *Woot* *Woot* after soooo long am eager to watch todays episode :D:D:D after the duji confrontation episode that is!
EDIT
wait they meet on TUES?! whats today more hit and miss?!
Crystal29 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing, Crystal!

Kala is going to come to the mandir!😲 Dutta is going to fight for his love like never before! Haai 😍😳
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: ccolaco

On the site it shows this description in tuesday's repeat telecast i.e. Wednesday. That means Tasha meeting on Tuesday

Description :

In tonight's episode we will see, Dutta Bhau and Nakusha finally meet in the mandir. Kala reaches there to spoil the moment, but to her surprise Datta Bhau fights for his love like never before! Will Kala able to separate them again?

Source : http://tv.burrp.com

Hai re crys!!! still a day to go!!!😭
But he fights for his love like never before⭐️
😳

left_forever thumbnail

Originally posted by: HumaG

LOL thanks this made my day today is going to be DHINCHAK! kala get ready you have no idea what storm is going to blow you APART. and kala is our cupid she would never separate DN up *Woot* *Woot* after soooo long am eager to watch todays episode :D:D:D after the duji confrontation episode that is!

EDIT

Huma ts update is given under repeat telecast of tuesday ..so it must be tuesday na? chck and confirm na
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: HumaG

EDIT

Huma you need to start the chant...Warna it will still get postponed😆
Sophia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for Sharing🤗
Kala reaches there? 😲 I thought it wud be chaskar or suds..
But yippie.. there will be a fight sequence with blind dutta. So exciting😃... He will fight for his love😍
Crystal29 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Huma ts update is given under repeat telecast of tuesday ..so it must be tuesday na? chck and confirm na

The same summary is in Tuesday's 8:30 PM telecast...So yes, it is on Tuesday!
HumaG thumbnail

they seem a bit lost i think i think they are still on sunday because it says tomorrow they will meet unless they mean tomorrow meanign tuesday 😕 because there is nothing for monday not even the summary 😕😕 i do not want another episode full of hit and miss 😡
HumaG thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Srushti-

Huma you need to start the chant...Warna it will still get postponed😆

im not stopping the chant one bit maybe they will end todays epi on the precap with N staring at D holding the knife i dont mind that as long as they meet today and not in the precap i will TAKE that as well god promise