Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

macho_muffin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: bluerose1889

Oh no! I dont exactly read the ending, I hate it when I know what's going to happen beforehand. I just scan the last two pages to find out if the main people are together.

About the sari, I still am not sure. I've only worn it once when we had our farewell in school.

ohh ya ya i know what u mean....hehe same here....though most of my frenz don't mind at all reading the entire ending and then reading the book....idk how people can do that since i can never enjoy stuff if i know wats gonan happen😆
awwww really?....thats soo cool!!
wow farewell sounds so exciting!!
her_story thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
@remi
u r not coming?? arre come na.... it would be so nice to meet u.... its funny we are just half an hour distance away from each other and never met... lol!!
SoniRita thumbnail
awwww damn ansah tumhara bad timing chalraha hai n hehehehe i knw how to make tea, n alll smalll things bt dont knw how to coook big things lyk rics, chapatti n alll ehehehe ufff mom scolds me a lottttt eheheh seriosly kaun kare ye sab hehehehehe

i knwwwwwwww mufffffin shreyaaaa is so so cuteeee hehehehe alll nepali's r so gorgeous man have u seen poooja wowww she looks lyk actresss
macho_muffin thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anu_sajan4ever

yuppppp muffffin if yuvrak keep doing dis i mean all-rounder performace n if india win den pakkka he willl get da man of the series awards btw awww yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy sachin made a record today

ohhh ya aloo....i was soo happy for sachin too!!!...though sad that he got out!
omggg man SA match will be really tough but i want india to beat the heck outta them😉
oyee btw u met harsha di and RD here right?...thats phoenix girl and blue rose!
bluerose1889 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: phoenixgirl

@muffin
omg... there are no mixed hostels in this part of the world dear... suggest that and... ah well u wouldn't know what hit u...

and Romeo-Juliet stories???

@remi
ya... microsoft is coming here i guess.... u r not attending?

I know right! Mixed hostels here?

I'm not attending. I told u I already got placed. And it is too much work whenever u have to go thru these placement tests and all. I went thru it once and that was more than enough. Also, I'll be too busy otherwise, our finals are starting on 1st April. We hardly get time to study.
macho_muffin thumbnail

Originally posted by: ansah

I swear I hate it like anything.....i don't know how to boil water also but I am not really left with much of a choice.....Nani is really sick so mm and dad have gone to U.K.....and on top of that Bhabhi have her first baby....i have to help her sometimes.....🤢🤢

@Choco - It is difficult....at one point i was like did i do this to myself....😆😆...long way 2 go......3 more years....🥱🥱🥱

thats what was most med students think, except the true geeks😆
aww atleast u will be a doc after that!😳
so happy for ya di!!
SoniRita thumbnail
muffffin nopeeeeeeee i dont think so i have met/talked wid dem n yaaaa i was so so so happpy wen he made 2000 runs bt dang it got out soooon grrrrrrrrrrrrrr wanted him to make atleast 50 n aboive man
macho_muffin thumbnail

@muffin
omg... there are no mixed hostels in this part of the world dear... suggest that and... ah well u wouldn't know what hit u...

and Romeo-Juliet stories???

@remi
ya... microsoft is coming here i guess.... u r not attending?

ohh really di?....wow didn't know that at all hehe
ya, u kow those chupa chupi prem kahanies and couple secret meetings in hostels like they show in movies?😉
bluerose1889 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

@remi
u r not coming?? arre come na.... it would be so nice to meet u.... its funny we are just half an hour distance away from each other and never met... lol!!

We should meet up for sure. Before our course gets over and u go back home.
SahSah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Waiting the epi.....

Ya choco - that's the silver lining....at least will be called a doc...hope i will make it through