Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SoniRita thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: ansah

Yah India won....congo shong.....

Hey Anu......long time

thnxxxx ansah btwww hiiii🤗 yaaa long tym no seee u must be busy wid ur studies riteeeee
her_story thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
@muffin
well ya something like that... only girls... we all perform something... like dances, skits, songsetc... since its all girls function we don't have to feel consious or anything... kuch bhi kar sakte hain... and then at last we have a DJ... and not to mention, better food...

@remi
ya... who started this practise of project submission? i hate it... our date of submission hasn't been finalised... still i have to do the report because i am sure they r gonna set a deadline all of a sudden without any warning...
and ask me about fever.. its the fourth time i am getting a fever once the sem started...
macho_muffin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anu_sajan4ever

woooohoooooo balley ballley india won yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy n we completed 100 pages yayyyyy

aloooooooooooo
yayy we had already decided that naa yday😉😆
omgggg i thought the last part of the match was soo hilarious....dhoni on purpose kept yuvraj from taking runs so he could finish his 50....i thought it was soo sweet and funny!
macho_muffin thumbnail

Originally posted by: bluerose1889

Collage is not that bad!
So our pyari si muffin is going to be Dr.Muffin??? How cute!!!

di sapney to main bhi woh hi dekh rahi hoon but only if i pass mcats next year, can i even think of applying to med schools.....otherwise, my future as a bhikhari is secured😆
macho_muffin thumbnail

Originally posted by: bluerose1889

I love happy endings too, which is why I check the last page first of all romance novels to see if the main guy and girl are together.

It was not a senti moment. That will happen during our farewell party. Iy will be on 25th this month. I'm trying to decide if i should wear a Sari!

AHHHHHHHHHHHH omggg i do that for ffs but for novels i can't do that cuz it kills me to know the ending beforehand😆
awww thats soooo cool RD!!....omgggg u should!!...i am sure u wud look mad gorgeous!Embarrassed
i have never worn a sari in my life hehe
SahSah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: macho_muffin

ohhh puhleez di, i can't wait for this stupid college to be over....soo annoying....work everyday😡.....like i got class after 2 hours and i soo don't wanna go grrr....and its not even like my life after college will be all hunky dory...cuz if i do pass my med exams, then its med school after college....gee, my life plan sounds sooo exciting...NOT!😆
i am telling u my dream life is to be a billionaire watching cartoons all day😍

Choco ur real choco....so adorable....awwww so cute...🤣

Believe me...once u enter Uni....u will value college.....eventhough noone pushes u to do things....it is hetic.....ask me.....😡😡
[/QUOTE]
ohhh di no calling MACHO cutee...macho doesn't like that word *blahh*😆
omggg di, see here uni and college are the same thing so now ha!....tell me how am i suppose to enjoy uni/college?😆
[/QUOTE]

Oh ur so sounding like MSK.........yes ur Macho....cutie macho 😉

Enjoy it gurl.....Med school.......I am sure u don't want to venture in that teritory.....

we med students are the unluckiest.....😭😭😭.....when everyone have 4 months of holiday we have to settle for 1 months....
SoniRita thumbnail
yaaaa muffffin so so so sweeet of dhoni i was lyk awwwwwwwwww n yaaaa easy win bt der was fear also at a tym agar dhoni, yuvi out hojate to maybe indian would have lost or would have not win easily
bluerose1889 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: phoenixgirl

@remi
ya... who started this practise of project submission? i hate it... our date of submission hasn't been finalised... still i have to do the report because i am sure they r gonna set a deadline all of a sudden without any warning...
and ask me about fever.. its the fourth time i am getting a fever once the sem started...

Actually our date of submission is on 21st March but my team mate is going for Microsoft's placement test that day so we had to submit early. I think it is going to be in ur collage.
SahSah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Anu_sajan4ever

thnxxxx ansah btwww hiiii🤗 yaaa long tym no seee u must be busy wid ur studies riteeeee

Ya anu....really busy with studies and home.....as mom and dad are not home......I have to do everything....🤢🤢🤢
macho_muffin thumbnail
@ansah di
omggggg di i can imagine....i have heard the horrors of med school *shudders*😆
how many more years left for you to complete dentistry di?
@harsha di
omggggggg di that sounds sooo exciting!!....ohh i didn't know urs was an all girls hostel....that must be soooo cool....do u got any romeo juliet stories though?🤣
@aloo
oyeee next match is south africa right?