Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ajenn thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: bluerose1889

Officially I have only learned a little bit of classical dance when I was very young. Mostly I just dance for fun.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Remi going dance class?
classical sounds good.. I think classical is d best form of dance... mayb cos we all r indian ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
I did learn Salsa for few mths... But couldnt continue cos of my work hour... ~~sigh~~ ๐Ÿค”
..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
@Remi: yeah what book is this?! I want in too! hehe it sounds so cute!

@costcobuddy: lolol there will be an update soon but i dont think its one you read...twisted fate... ๐Ÿ˜†

andand. i haven't disappeared! I've just been trying t enjoy second semester senior year ๐Ÿคฃ and i can say it's sucking already cause teachers have given me 5 tons of homework ANDANDAND. i think i know where im going.....guess....im not going to say the name...but you know!!! yeeap! They finally fixed the messed up scholarship crap and so im probs going there ^_^
bluerose1889 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ajenn

Remi going dance class?
classical sounds good.. I think classical is d best form of dance... mayb cos we all r indian ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
I did learn Salsa for few mths... But couldnt continue cos of my work hour... ~~sigh~~ ๐Ÿค”

I love salsa, but i never learned how to do it. I like watching others doing sals on tv. I only did classical when I was in school, long time ago.
macho_muffin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mrs.luvjaysean

Oye Rolzz mujhe add kar *hugs*

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
tandoori paneer๐Ÿค—
omggg i am sowiee....i can't believe i didn't tell u *holds ears*....but heyy, yell at judi and aloo too cuz neither did they๐Ÿ˜†
ohh did u come to CC kya?....i was there and then when all left i came here hehe
awww i mishhed you sooooooooooo much๐Ÿ˜ณ
i was sick all week so cudn't come to CC *pouts*
btw, i was just gonna comment on ur ff tom....finally got the link after i lost it somewhere in the CC pages๐Ÿ˜†
how do you write sooo frekaing well paneer? i can't believe i missed your ff, had it not been for judi....ahhhhhhhhhhhh its on one of fav concepts too...kidnap hehe

@remi
omgggg read paneer...i mean shilpa's ff....ya the person who's comment i am replying too....she also wrote one on kidnap!....and she is mad awesomeee!!
..Naina.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: macho_muffin

omgggg u should shreya and my conversation in the last thread.....thats all we talked about๐Ÿ˜†
you forgot EPIC!!
we are epic failures at life, which is why we are such close chaddi buddies๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
omggg i act soo embarrassingly when it comes to food but then again food = who cares as long as u eat yummy stuff๐Ÿ˜†

dude, you have no idea! food is my like LIFE.

me and my friends were at olive garden the other day and yeah, holy god, it was a failure. everyone else was done and i was savoring away my tiramisu. the waiters were like WAITING for us to leave ๐Ÿคฃ

and @ajenn: hehe hii! i didn't see you there :) I'm Naina!
bluerose1889 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
@naina

Here's the synopsis -

Synopsis

A rootless foster child, Julie Mathison had blossomed under the love showered upon her by her adoptive family. Now a lovely and vivacious young woman, she was a respected teacher in her small Texas town, and she passionately lived her ideals. Julie was determined to give back all the kindness she'd received; nothing and no one would ever shatter the perfect life she had fashioned.

Zachary Benedict was an actor/director whose Academy Award-winning career had been shattered when he was wrongly convicted of murdering his wife. After the tall, ruggedly handsome Zack escaped from a Texas prison, he abducted Julie and forced her to drive him to his Colorado mountain hideout. She was outraged, cautious, and unable to ignore the instincts that whispered of his innocence. He was cynical, wary, and increasingly attracted to her. Passion was about to capture them both in its fierce embrace...but the journey to trust, true commitment, and proving Zack's innocence was just beginning....

ajenn thumbnail

@jen
It's a novel called "Perfect" by Judith McNaught.

can i have it..
i love to read....
sharing is caring remi.... ๐Ÿ˜†
ajenn thumbnail

I love salsa, but i never learned how to do it. I like watching others doing sals on tv. I only did classical when I was in school, long time ago.

hey naina.. nice to meet u dear... ๐Ÿค—
macho_muffin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@remi
omgggg that story sounds mad amazing and a mix of many ffs i have read....ahhhhhhh soo dreammy๐Ÿ˜
yes omggg that wud be soooo cool if you email me!
thank you sooooooo much dude!!๐Ÿ˜ณ
i will pm u my email soon!
ahhhhhh what an awesome story!!
see, this is how crazy i am....i get high on ffs๐Ÿ˜†
..Naina.. thumbnail

@naina

Here's the synopsis -

Synopsis

A rootless foster child, Julie Mathison had blossomed under the love showered upon her by her adoptive family. Now a lovely and vivacious young woman, she was a respected teacher in her small Texas town, and she passionately lived her ideals. Julie was determined to give back all the kindness she'd received; nothing and no one would ever shatter the perfect life she had fashioned.

Zachary Benedict was an actor/director whose Academy Award-winning career had been shattered when he was wrongly convicted of murdering his wife. After the tall, ruggedly handsome Zack escaped from a Texas prison, he abducted Julie and forced her to drive him to his Colorado mountain hideout. She was outraged, cautious, and unable to ignore the instincts that whispered of his innocence. He was cynical, wary, and increasingly attracted to her. Passion was about to capture them both in its fierce embrace...but the journey to trust, true commitment, and proving Zack's innocence was just beginning....

holy damn. that sounds interesting.

i'm such a sucker for a good romance. but omg stephen king is my favorite. but anyways, hook me up with this book, will you ruchi? ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰