Users

Frequent Posters

macho_muffin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@cn
omggg cn where art thou?😆
i have to tell you soooooo many stories
and talking to shreya just reminded me of another one....the food tasting story in costco😆
tell me u have behaved like a retardo like that in costco😉
..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
can you not ruchiji?

i already have nough people asking me for updates and im horrible to begin with. -_-
SH$%&&*&^87 i have to write one today.

ill get on that.

andand.

dont even ASK about my 8th grade self. i was horrible back then.
..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: macho_muffin

@cn

omggg cn where art thou?😆
i have to tell you soooooo many stories
and talking to shreya just reminded me of another one....the food tasting story in costco😆
tell me u have behaved like a retardo like that in costco😉

where if i like something i go back and get it multiple times?! YESYESYES! -___-
such a fail. 😆
she_ratchet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Oye Rolzz mujhe add kar *hugs*
bluerose1889 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

@remi omgggg that sounds sooo freaking exciting and just the kinda story i would like reading.....ahhhhhhhhhh i need this book rapidamente😳.....why don't u live next to me dude so i can borrow this off u?😆 omggg i will be honored to be the first one...but pweez do think about it okay....and don't worry, we are all good advertisers here😉

It's a really cool story. Because he's a movie star she used to drool over when she was a teenager and finally they end up together.
When they are spending their time in the cottage they watch movies to pass time and she mentions a lot of actors as her favourite and purposely miss out his name. He gets so jealous it was so adorable.
But, for their wedding reception he invites all her favourite actors she mentioned. It's so romantic.

If you want, I have the e-book with me, I can mail it to you.
macho_muffin thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naina2127

can you not ruchiji?

i already have nough people asking me for updates and im horrible to begin with. -_-
SH$%&&*&^87 i have to write one today.

ill get on that.

andand.

dont even ASK about my 8th grade self. i was horrible back then.

aww when you say ruchiji with soo much respect, i feel like not pestering you but nahhh, that feeling goes away really quick cuz i haven't had a dose of your writng in soooo long u know *pouts*
u watch now that i am not sick anymore and exams are over, i am legit spamming atleast one ff of urs *muhahaha*😆
yayyyyy do i smell an update coming then?
ilove you man!!
well as long as the update is within close proximity, i love you😆
ahhh 8th grade *sigh* the horrible horrible grade
dude where did u disappear this past week?....how is school work going?....see, i procrastinated and i am pretty sure i failed my 2 exams today....so in my life, all izz well as usual🤣
bluerose1889 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

oyeee remi what dance styles have u learned?

or do u just dance for fun?

Officially I have only learned a little bit of classical dance when I was very young. Mostly I just dance for fun.😃
ajenn thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bluerose1889

It's a really cool story. Because he's a movie star she used to drool over when she was a teenager and finally they end up together.
When they are spending their time in the cottage they watch movies to pass time and she mentions a lot of actors as her favourite and purposely miss out his name. He gets so jealous it was so adorable.
But, for their wedding reception he invites all her favourite actors she mentioned. It's so romantic.

If you want, I have the e-book with me, I can mail it to you.

wat story is dis u guys talking bout.. sounds interesting....
macho_muffin thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naina2127

where if i like something i go back and get it multiple times?! YESYESYES! -___-
such a fail. 😆

omgggg u should shreya and my conversation in the last thread.....thats all we talked about😆
you forgot EPIC!!
we are epic failures at life, which is why we are such close chaddi buddies😆😆
omggg i act soo embarrassingly when it comes to food but then again food = who cares as long as u eat yummy stuff😆
bluerose1889 thumbnail
@jen
It's a novel called "Perfect" by Judith McNaught.