~||FF Jalwa Thread 3 ~ Crazy About MaanEet||~ - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by ajenn

Remi going dance class?
classical sounds good.. I think classical is d best form of dance... mayb cos we all r indian 😃
I did learn Salsa for few mths... But couldnt continue cos of my work hour... ~~sigh~~ 🤔
omggg i have done classical dance too
*hi-5* peeps
i have done bharatnatyam for 8 years....just never got to finish my arengetrum or i wud have had my dance diploma rite now *pouts*
i loveeee dance😳
Originally posted by macho_muffin

@remi
omgggg read paneer...i mean shilpa's ff....ya the person who's comment i am replying too....she also wrote one on kidnap!....and she is mad awesomeee!!

That's great! I'll check it out soon.
Originally posted by Naina2127

@Remi: yeah what book is this?! I want in too! hehe it sounds so cute!

@costcobuddy: lolol there will be an update soon but i dont think its one you read...twisted fate... 😆

andand. i haven't disappeared! I've just been trying t enjoy second semester senior year 🤣 and i can say it's sucking already cause teachers have given me 5 tons of homework ANDANDAND. i think i know where im going.....guess....im not going to say the name...but you know!!! yeeap! They finally fixed the messed up scholarship crap and so im probs going there ^_^
oyeee i actually read that and i commented on another ff of urs to pm me for that as well but ofcourse, you forgot😆😆
so silly u, i want a pm this time okay😆
ohhh man i think i might just cry tears of joy since u r finall updating something😆
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
YOU ARE COMING HERE?
OHH-EMM-GEEE
*muffin does geet like bhangra*

*hi-5* peeps
i have done bharatnatyam for 8 years....just never got to finish my arengetrum or i wud have had my dance diploma rite now *pouts*
i loveeee dance😳

Hi-5!
Same here. I never finished my arangettum either. But I didnt last 8 years. I dropped out after 4.

@naina & jen
I have got the e-book of Perfect. If u want I can send it to u guys.
omgggg u should shreya and my conversation in the last thread.....thats all we talked about😆
you forgot EPIC!!
we are epic failures at life, which is why we are such close chaddi buddies😆😆
omggg i act soo embarrassingly when it comes to food but then again food = who cares as long as u eat yummy stuff😆

dude, you have no idea! food is my like LIFE.

me and my friends were at olive garden the other day and yeah, holy god, it was a failure. everyone else was done and i was savoring away my tiramisu. the waiters were like WAITING for us to leave 🤣

and @ajenn: hehe hii! i didn't see you there :) I'm Naina!
omgggg dude same here....i eat like a pig 24 freaking 7😆😆
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG ROFLROFL
do u know how many times i do that?.....did u ever go to chand palace?.....every time i go there and there is a buffet, my plate is piled with food all the way to the top and ohh HOLY MACARONI the gajar is halwa is like my life.....i eat 5 plates of it so lets not even go to the stares i get from the waiters, screw the peopleROFL
i pretend like i am taking food for twoROFL
ohhh man, not just the book, now that we r defo meeting, i am hooking u on to soo many more wonders in life😆😆
omgggg guys
i learnt about sooo many things today😆😆
and now i totally gotta force myself to sleep cuz i got morning class tom
omggg cn how the heck are you up?....how can u even wake up in the morning?....or are you ditching again?😆😆
remi, i will pm u my email soon!
rite now, i gotta pm members for the new thread link and then i am sleeping hehe
jenn i know ruchi achar sucks....i will tell u the brand i eat tom cuz it is mad yummy😉
nity nite sd chaooo everyone
love you all🤗
cya all tom!!

*hi-5* peeps
i loveeee dance😳

wow 8 yrs long.. y havent u finish it ruchi... when u gona do ur arengetrum??
btw.. how long does it take to finish classical.. oor there isnt any level for it...
like keepp dancing...

omgggg guys
omggg cn how the heck are you up?....how can u even wake up in the morning?....or are you ditching again?😆😆
rite now, i gotta pm members for the new thread link and then i am sleeping hehe
jenn i know ruchi achar sucks....i will tell u the brand i eat tom cuz it is mad yummy😉
love you all🤗
cya all tom!!

we dont have school tomorrow!

andand pm me tooo!

i want to read this book and I've never been to chand palace...where is it?!

andand. OMG byeee!
Originally posted by bluerose1889

Hi-5!
Same here. I never finished my arangettum either. But I didnt last 8 years. I dropped out after 4.

@naina & jen
I have got the e-book of Perfect. If u want I can send it to u guys.

remi ill Pm u my email addr....
luv u 🤗

omgggg guys
love you all🤗
cya all tom!!

ruchi its afternoon for me.. jst over my lunch..
gud nite for u dear...sweet dream.. esp onie wif shreya...😆
btw yah do tell me ur achar brand.. if i can get over here... luv u luv u...