Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
Thank you so much Sanaya for understanding :) means a lot :)
.Sanayaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ragzz hope i can call yu this and be yur friend and yeh as a friend i was just sitting here getting bored so decided to amke this for yu ;) hope yu'll like it 
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
OMG Sanaya πŸ€— that is the sweetest surprise ever πŸ€— thank you so much, u are a sweetheart, this will definitely make me feel better..aww!
Di πŸ˜² πŸ˜­

I really hope you get well soon! . . . Don even bother about the updates and stuff till you are perfectly fine. we all understand... 
Plzzz take rest and don work too hard. .. πŸ€”
I wish i could come there and give you all a get well soon hug!
I cant.. so here is a virtual hug which is completely Dil se! πŸ€— πŸ€—
And haan, your creations don suck..😳
Love you!.. and if there is anyway, if i can help you please drop a PM or scrap me... i'll come online immediately... bhaad mein gaye mere exams... friends are more important for me... Samjhi?!

Take care!

Sharmi
.MohitzPari. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Ragzz..

IMPORTANT::

heyyy everyone :)

sorry those who are waiting on replies, and looking forward to my next update..i am sorry i have delayed SO much in everything :( but my health is really bad these days, going through a lot , even my creations these days suck and i am feeling like i am losing on my creativity, but nothing to worry, i hope everything comes back to normal once again .. so please bear with me and my illness, i shall be back with a bang soon <3

I miss you all πŸ€— love youu :)

nothing...u r just sick so feeling low and depressed...creativity comes naturally and it can never get disappeared! I have never seen u like this so feeling weird and worried! u r behaving like me bhai haha...be strong! u r not alone! and sometimes we do feel that we r losing our creativity but its just a FEELING! I know my bhai will be back with a BANG soon, really soon! m sorry for not being with u these days...m at home so couldn't come online! hope u r feeling better now! take rest and no stress! I miss u but u know m always with u! love u! 
shewolf thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Aww..Ragz..get well soon..πŸ˜”

Creativity flows through you..right now your ill..which is disrupting the flow..dun worry..when you get better..better and new ideas will come to you..😊

hope to see you back with a bang!!!😊

Nidhi..😊

ZumSrK. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
ragz di get well soonπŸ€—

love youπŸ€—
she_ratchet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awww :(
get well shoon babes ... hope for your speedy "recovery" !
God bless you !
LoveYaaa
Shilpa
Meera1101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awww Ragi take care of yourself & u need a rest gal πŸ€—  take ur medicines properly hun.. Miss u lots :(  But hope to see u soon once after u are alright & m sure u vl b back with a BANG πŸ˜Ž here..muahh! Wish u a Speedy Recovery..!
Edited by -Meera- - 13 years ago
Shamsaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
awww Ragz hope u get welll soon!πŸ€—