Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: nikita_88

Awesome update!

I am loving the styles!

The DE siggies are awesome!!!!

Aww thank you Niks..means so much 😳

Originally posted by: ..-Zaara-..

The Damon/Elena onse are far most he best siggs int he update especially the 2nd one.. and The ViSu & AbhIuya siggs are reallly gorgeous.. the 3rd one the most... The Sukirti sigg is FLAWLESS... GORGEOUS!!!!! Awesome update...

Zaara

Thanks so much Zaara, your commenting here means so much , i am glad you liked the update hon :)

Originally posted by: -Sofia-

FABBBB UPDATE RAGZ!!!

SAJAN ONES ARE JUST SOO CUTEEE =D
 I miss mjht loved the gang =( hope the ycome bk =D
ABHIYA ONES ARE AWESOME!!!!
DE ONESARE GR8T =D
SUKU ON IS GORGEOUS!!!
SHILPASUKU ONE IS WOW BOTH LOOKING STUNNING
SUPRISE SIGGS ARE WOW

TC
LOVE
SOFIA
XXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXX

Thanks a ton Sofi πŸ€— love ya

Originally posted by: ..-Marj-..

Res! Will edit asap!

*Edited*

Great start to a great update!

http://img541.imageshack.us/img541/8696/sgsig1.png This siggy just rocks! More than the pics I LOVE the way you've done the text! The glowing effect looks brilliant! thanks Marj..that really makes me happy :)

http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/3684/sgsig3.png I LOVE this siggy! SaJan were awesome in the scene! Gunjan looked so pretty here, I was in awe when I first seen her! Samrat looked awesome with glasses! LOL its role reversal, aaj Samrat chashmish bangaya! But nevertheless the colouring and text of the siggy are just AWESOME! thanks once again, i know this scene was just mesmerizing, Sajan's chemistry at its best :)

http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/1374/pkysig2.png I LOVE this Abhiya siggy! the colouring is fab not to say the text as well! I've just started watching their scenes, lol they are good! oh that is so awesome girl, i am glad you have started to watch their scenes, they are beautiful together

http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/4922/gorgsig.png This is awesome! They look great together! Is it merged or is it a real pic? I LOVE the contrast between the grey scale pic and the coloured one! no hehe, its two pics joint together :) thanks yaar

http://img852.imageshack.us/img852/9937/denew.png The Delena one is FANTASTIC! Damn! They are perfect together! The pics, colouring, text, everything about this siggy is just awesome! gosh they are hot man, and so perfect together, i am so glad you like this one as well :)

http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/4638/neethisig.png This one is just beyond awesome! Loving the contrast between the coloured and grey scale pics! KK are truly adorable, they are perfect for each other! If it wasn't a dedication, I would've used it! Embarrassed awwww that is so sweet πŸ€— i would love to make one for you :)

Rocking update! Can't wait for more!  i will update soon hon, love ya

Originally posted by: -_AfridiMalik_-

Gorgeous update!

LOVING the text styles, amazing texturesss!
BEAUTY!
Keep it up! πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks hon πŸ€—

Originally posted by: -MohitzPari-

OMGGGGG RE bhaii:O 

😭😭😭 I want a hug from u tightly! m missing u badly bhai....and was feeling really weird and low u know...this surely has made my days if not weeks! I know u know how to treat my diseases πŸ˜†πŸ€— thank u so much!! Awwwwwww i love you and i am glad i could do that much for you, which is the least i could do for you bhai..muaahh

ok first Samrat's siggy ofcourse, SPEECHLESS, the first thing I did was to put it in my dabba! its just priceless! look at his expressions man and ur siggy makes them even more precious! love the blending, coloring, text, font everything!! everything is perfect! love it so much!!  i know i noticed that 🀣 i was like..ahh look at her, shes changed her dabba before even telling me how it is 😳 🀣

now SG siggies.......the first siggy is just FANTASTIC! may be one of ur best SG siggies! WOWWWWW love it so much..gonna use it for sure!! love the text! and coloring aswell! ❀️ awwwiee i didnt know seriously, you would like it this much 😳

now, AP- again, FIRST one....FAB!! FAB means FAB...really no words! too good! love it! fonts are awesome aswell!  thanks jaana πŸ€— glad you think like that :D

and finally Amrita - AWIEHHHHH  soooooo beautiful! love it!! yesterday I started to make one on her but then couldn't make it! urs is simply wow! love it! I knoww shes so beautiful, innocent and lovely..!! i had to make it on this..i love her too much..u shud make na πŸ€—

love the whole update ..sukku shilpa one is something diff and unique as well! thank youuu!! i had to make it on this..first of all i adored them as Riddhima..and they esp Suku will be my no.1 Ridz 😳 also coz they are wearing similar lehengas πŸ˜†

ROCKING bhai! love u! mwahh❀️ and thanks and sorry ❀️ m nothing without u, u know that too! 

AWWW i love you too Bhai πŸ€— πŸ€— forever and always
ragzz. thumbnail
Will reply to the rest of you tomm, i am half asleep right now 😳 πŸ˜†
jesss. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Gorgeous update! Love the Abhiya and Sukirti stuff <33
Thnxx for the PM =)
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Ok, I came rushing here after the PM! Omg!! I'll just check it out! I'm excited!

Res! πŸ˜ƒ

-Edited-

^^And I almost missed this!! *Neethi whacks herself with a danda*
Omg! Ragsy! This is so beautiful! OMg!! 😍
 IKR? Aren't they supercute and superadorable??! Aww!!! Rags, this is so thoughtful of you!! You're amazing at your work and this means a lot. This is indeed a great surprise!! How do I even thank you for it?? Just that I was in a bad mood and this got a BIGG smile on my facee!! Love you sooo much!! Muaahh! πŸ€— πŸ€—
Omg!! Seriously!! This is amazing!! And I love the colouring!! Thank you soo much once again!!

The rest of the updates are also gorgeouss!! Will be back to leave a detailed comment on them soon!! Brb and so sorry for being late!! 😳
Edited by Chill_Out - 13 years ago
ragzz. thumbnail
Neetzzz!!! i am glad i could bring that smile on ur face..i love you endless hon πŸ€—
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: ..Ragzz..

Neetzzz!!! i am glad i could bring that smile on ur face..i love you endless hon πŸ€—

Aww!! Love you, too, Ragsylicious!! Muah!! πŸ€—
saraaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
WOW!! G O R G E O U S update

All the SaJan sigs were amazingg

^^
Has to be my fav SaJan scene!! beautifull

The different colorings on the AbhIya sigs look great πŸ˜›

Suku/Shilpa sig was nicee too

Loveed everything superb job!
ragzz. thumbnail
Thanks so much everyone once again πŸ€—
Ragi Di πŸ€—

Gosh I missed you like hell. ..  
Accha I have like 20 minutes.. and i spent half of it staring at Sanaya's new pics and AnYa's pics.. so this comment is gonna short . . . But I know you wouldn't mind it. .. as what ever I write for you is from my heart. and I always love your work! πŸ˜³

The SaJan sigs have come out brilliantly... saved them... wil use soon! πŸ˜Š
I don get Star one anymore!  .. so not watching PKYEK.. but I'm sure... the scenes must have been steaming hot and awesome! β˜ΊοΈ
Gorgeous sigs!

Delena sigs are amazing...
I lvoe all the Suku stuff! <3

Suku n Shilpa's sig is wonderful. great merging! 

The sigs u made for Pari n Neethz are awesomelicious and totally Ragilicious! πŸ€£
Loved them

As usual the update is fantastic!

Love you always! πŸ€—
Sharu 
ragzz. thumbnail
IMPORTANT::

heyyy everyone :)

sorry those who are waiting on replies, and looking forward to my next update..i am sorry i have delayed SO much in everything :( but my health is really bad these days, going through a lot , even my creations these days suck and i am feeling like i am losing on my creativity, but nothing to worry, i hope everything comes back to normal once again .. so please bear with me and my illness, i shall be back with a bang soon <3

I miss you all πŸ€— love youu :)