Top 10 Bollywood Wanted Actresses of All Time - Page 3

Poll

Who is the most graceful actress of all time?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: beboholic

Zennat Aman was really gorgeous! Not sure about her talent....but I think she was beyond gorgeous!

The Bollywood industry has always called Biphasa the Zeenat Aman of her times!  But, Zeenat had a lot of hits and was considered a good actress.  But, she never won any awards!  😭

Originally posted by: Meena1

Graceful of all time. wht the heck are  Rani Kajol Ash and even Kareena & Manisha doing there..

they just redefined the meaning of graceful.. 🀣

anyways.. i think Zeenat.. Sharmila.. were pretty sought after.. gorgeous women with talent..

I am sorry if the poll wasn't reflective of all these actresses being graceful, so I changed it to wanted instead!  I hope you will still make a vote!  πŸ˜›
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: goneforever

The Bollywood industry has always called Biphasa the Zeenat Aman of her times!  But, Zeenat had a lot of hits and was considered a good actress.  But, she never won any awards!  😭

Ohh I wouldn't compare Bips to Zeenat! Bips cant even come close to how gorgeous Zeenat was! See I haven't seen a lot of Zeenat films, from what I have seen, her acting is nothing special!
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Katrina Kaif. Wow and gee thanks for including her in the poll.πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Originally posted by: KatForeva

Katrina Kaif. Wow and gee thanks for including her in the poll.πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Ok, geez!  πŸ˜†  You always have something against my choices, but that's ok.  I have included Katrina in a lot of polls I have done, but sometimes other choices also come in the mix.  I am sorry you are not happy, but I can't please everyone. 
Marauders thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: beboholic

Ohh I wouldn't compare Bips to Zeenat! Bips cant even come close to how gorgeous Zeenat was! See I haven't seen a lot of Zeenat films, from what I have seen, her acting is nothing special!

i have never seen her films but i saw her at awards when srk and shahid paid a tribute to her. and gosh. she is GORGEOUS. i wonder how she was in her young days if she's so gorgeous now. and bips doesn't even come close lol
Edited by anu-pre4eva - 13 years ago
MaSqUeRaDe thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Kajol(cant do anything if ppl choose to love her screeching and loudness rather than the waterworks of some crying queens or Hawwt dance sequences of some merlyn moore wannabes:P)
Madhuri->ULTIMATE diva and best dancer of bolly!!:)
nowadays its Kareena only!!
I m glad the most overrated actress of bs so called queen Karisma didnt make the list..seriously I have never witnessed her popularity in masses or normal audience ..its only in Bolly forum of IF lol she maybe a decent actress(though i find her overracting and annoying at times) but doesnt have the crowd puller quaility

Dont know about others but i always though Katrina kaif is the modern day zeenat aman

Edited by kattyluv - 13 years ago
Hunk101 thumbnail
Priyanka is a very talented actress today, I feel. But from the list I would vote for Madhubala, such a beautiful & graceful actress of her times, her expressions were mindblowing.
_notinuse_ thumbnail

that pic of Rekha had me 🀣

Was she playing an African-American from an 80s rap video?πŸ˜†

Check out the bling she has on  😲
Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
If there is any grace in graceful then it has to be Madhuri Dixit.
Aishwarya is also very graceful.