Top 10 Bollywood Wanted Actresses of All Time

Poll Question :

Who is the most graceful actress of all time?

Poll Choice
Madhu Bala
Sharmila Tagore
Zeenat Aman
Rekha
Kajol
Madhuri Dixit
Manisha Koirala
Rani Mukherjee
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
Kareena Kapoor
Login To Vote
Posted: 13 years ago
Madhu Bala - The sultry beauty has left a mark on the film world that shall never fade in minds of people in years of come. The actress is regarded as one of the finest of all times, she was a perfect combo of good looks and charming appeal.

Sharmila Tagore -

A beautiful lady with very sound acting skills is indeed an ideal choice for this list. Known to have done various roles of different genre, the actress has been an inspiration for newcomers in this field.

Zeenat Aman - Probably the most incongruous of all Indian Movie Actress, the beautiful lady set siren on fire where ever she went. Not only did she have killer looks but also a very fine acting style.

Rekha - A very talented actress blessed with loads of talent is a prime example of vivaciousness. A living legend in herself, she has the aura that only a few can dare to match.

Kajol - The talented actress is still not over and the never ending popularity is a prime proof of this. A dusky beauty that has held the attention of one and all, the lady is still drop dead gorgeous after her marriage. My Name is Khan is her latest marvel.

Madhuri Dixit ' The lady with the killer smile was a director's delight. Having the ability to seamlessly become the character, the sexy girl has left a mark that keeps her alive even though she makes rare presence in the movie circles. Even youngsters of today wanna watch her dance.

Manisha Koirala ' Having a blend of characteristics, the actress was able to rule hearts of millions by her soft manifestations as well as her heart breaking moves. An actress that made it to the dreams of many.

Rani Mukherjee ' The vivacious beauty has anchored along with time as a very fine actress indeed. Known for playing difficult roles with breeze, the lady is just growing in stature with each passing day.

Aishwarya Rai Bachchan ' Often called the most beautiful women on Earth (which is not really the case), the sexy lass is not just an Indian celebrity but a global one. With a charismatic persona and catchy charm, the lady lives in the heart of millions. The fact is that she is still one of the most appealing bollywood actress after more than 12 years in business and is also a very good actress, we had to include her in!

Kareena Kapoor -  Being in the business since 2000, Kareena has made a mark for herself and is 2011's most hottest actress with multiple releases lined up!

After breaking records with the previous topics on Kareena and Priyanka, let's have a fun poll to balance it up now!  Vote for your most favorite wanted actress of all time!

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Edited by goneforever - 13 years ago
Ash rani kareena shouldn't even be in the list specially kajol she is so freaking loud & rude that leaves the other which i know nothing about except madhuri so voted for her 

wait we voting based on screen or real life persona either way doesn't change my vote πŸ˜›
Originally posted by MissIffiy

Ash rani kareena shouldn't even be in the list specially kajol she is so freaking loud & rude that leaves the other which i know nothing about except madhuri so voted for her 

Agree totally lol

My vote also goes to Madhuri

Graceful:

Displaying grace or beauty in form or action; elegant; easy; agreeable in appearance; as, a graceful walk, deportment, speaker, air, act, speech

LOOKING AT THE LIST... i suggest it need to polish up its facts on the term "GRACEFUL" and "ALL TIME"! πŸ€” anyways waheeda rehman always had a soft spot in my heart !
Edited by _vixen_ - 13 years ago
Kareena

haha Priyanka and katrina are not in the list. I  wish ash was not there either.
I vote for Aish!

Yeah kareena and kajol are far from being graceful...but am not judging...it's up to the poll maker who they want to include in the poll! 😊
Edited by beboholic - 13 years ago
By the way priyanka and katrina are as old as kareena, in case someone is trying to convince themselves that they are not in the list because of being busy sleeping in their cribs.
😲  I guess noone knows about Madhu Bala, Zeenat Aman, or even Sharmila Tagore that much.  That is ok!  I changed the title of the poll to Top 10 Bollywood Wanted Actresses of All Time, not Graceful!  I thought most of them were graceful, but thanks to everyone who brought out some errors in this.  πŸ˜›

😲where's shridevi?

my vote's for SHRIDEVI 😊

I got these choices from another poll and Sridevi was not in one of them!  I tried to narrow it down from old, last 20 years, and most relevant in the last decade and a half!  Sorry if Sridevi is not on the list, but you are of course entitled to your opinion!  😊