Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: 111192

exactly................ i also want them to show suhana as an independent woman who handles both work and house hold with equal maturity.......................and dont want her to be shown as a typical housewife..............after all SHE IS DIFFERENT😉

Yes yes THAT is exactly what I want to see. I want them to concentrate on her transition from a rich spoilt girl into a indepent girl without losing the essence of her character. She needs to remain as adorable and as witty with her sharp comic responses. I would really love for them to explore all (or as many as possible)the dimensions of her evolvement  before they make her ill. I'd love to understand about the financial brudens of life and start to work, even if its only part working for her Dad, just to make her more responsible about life. This will of course help Ishaan a lot as we know her tase is quite expensive.
curiouscat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bakhal007

cancer track was for about 2 months..................

thank u friend...😊
abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I too agree before the C track, The CVS should show groW*H in suhana character just not only as a house wife but also an independent girl going for a job, just like disha. She didn't need to work whole day but part time job, helping her father in business, as suhana and sanjana are the future owners of Bajpai business.
This ways there will be more good scenes than filler scenes, as we can see suhana interaction with others in the job and much more better scenes of suhana and her father, sushaan bonding.
111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yes suhana should be shown joining her father's business...............she is becoming a good bahu and a good wife..............i want her to be shown as good daughter also with respect to bajpayee's business.