SGP will have the C track(SPOILER)

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi guyz ,,,,
Just saw the special episode today and in the end they said :

"I Love You Kehna Kaafi nahin ...Sachche Pyaar ki pehchaan mushkil ghadi mein hee hoti hai....Kya Ishaan Suhaan aane waale mushkil situation kaa samna kar paayenge"

This definitely clears the air that Cancer track SGP mein dikhaayenge.....

Oke that's it will show..........i really liked sad track always.....n don't worry suhana dn't die na.....so will enjoy sushaan's sad romantic track.....Smile
Originally posted by Shakila2244

Oke that's it will show..........i really liked sad track always.....n don't worry suhana dn't die na.....so will enjoy sushaan's sad romantic track.....Smile

Thats very true actually...Without any problems if they continue to show Sushaan romance then after some time it will lose its charm..Mushkil ke ghadiyon mein hee pyaar dugna hotaa hai...Can't wait for the track to start.....
Originally posted by tejeshec

Originally posted by Shakila2244

Thats very true actually...Without any problems if they continue to show Sushaan romance then after some time it will lose its charm..Mushkil ke ghadiyon mein hee pyaar dugna hotaa hai...Can't wait for the track to start.....

so true yaar..lookin frwrd 2 the 'c' track..
I am not looking forward to the C track as its not necessary to have C to test somebody,s love, If they have to use this C track, they have to do proper research as in OBS some of the things didnt add up. Please please even if using C track dont make the mockery of the disease as it is C not viral which can be cured in 7-8 episodes. It needs proper thinking otherwise SGP would become like another ABC serial where people come back from the dead just like that.
@ Venture...
     I have lost my aunt recently and few of my family members r C survivors . I was thinking the same thing. They can test their love but why it has to be C ???? Why not anything else ???  Don't make the mockery of the Disease.... Please... I have seen loved one to go through it and ... If they don't do justice to the track if I'll be very mad....
am tired of talking about C track now... now am waiting for whatever "mushkil" Sushaan has to face...jo bhi hoga rone keliye hi hoga... So ready with a bucket ...Cry
Originally posted by netri

@ Venture...
     I have lost my aunt recently and few of my family members r C survivors . I was thinking the same thing. They can test their love but why it has to be C ???? Why not anything else ???  Don't make the mockery of the Disease.... Please... I have seen loved one to go through it and ... If they don't do justice to the track if I'll be very mad....
exactly I have .seen my mother dying from this disease plus two other relatives, so its not a JOKE to have this disease, they should do proper research on the types of C, the stage , the cure, the consequences, etc. They have the time and resources to properly consult the meidcal professionals before attempting this, this is internet age, people can goolge everything on this planet and get the accurate answer, it not 50 s and 60s where hero dies of TB and everybody cires and accepts the way they show the disease.