Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
To be honest I am actually not sure if they will show the track or not. There were couple of important scenes during the honeymoon which they showed in OBS (which were relevant) but they left them out in SGP, so now I am thinking they may not show the C track at all. They may have something new in store for us.
tejeshec thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mjtruelegend

To be honest I am actually not sure if they will show the track or not. There were couple of important scenes during the honeymoon which they showed in OBS (which were relevant) but they left them out in SGP, so now I am thinking they may not show the C track at all. They may have something new in store for us.

Hmm..Quite Possible...CV's must have planned something new..As long as Sushaan are together any track will be acceptable...CV's shouldn't try tracks where they have to separate Sushaan due to some misunderstandings/circumstances.....We can;'t take that now.....Even if there are issues in their life they should fight it out together.............
navaneeta thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ishaan gonna met with an accident and loose memory .. He will remember all except Suhana. This is copy from a Bengali serial ... that's the track :)
sweetymol thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
but i would love ccc the cancer track.......

popeye thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
I hope they do not show the cancer track... i lost my mother to cancer.. its extremely painful. I think cancer is a very serious disease and honestly it is not needed to test the love to two people. There can be many other trying situations other than cancer.  I really hope the creatives do not ruin the show for me 
curiouscat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Can anyone tell me for how many episodes did they show the C track in OBS?
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
this brings ina bad track.
I dont want to see such a horrible thing.
CVs please dont show it
bakhal007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
cancer track was for about 2 months..................
radpat25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Well...what do i say...personally i felt the Cancer track was hurridly introduced in OBS...i hope they introduce this track much later here...they should introduce other tracks instead..i feel they should show suhana's transition from a rich spoilt girl to a complete woman..who is independent..an earner..yet handles home equally well...i would love to see suhana taking some lessons from panna's plight..as to how important it is for a woman to be independent..an earner...you can overcome all bad times...if suhana is a different bahu then she shud do something different..show her doing work...going out of the house.In OBS the way they showed...it felt as if she has no other aim in life but to be a good wife and ultimately a mother....is this the only motive of a woman's life??? Suhana should be shown being independent...an earner...a responsible woman..and then if they want they can show the cancer track..but i feel it should be much later.

111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: radpat25

Well...what do i say...personally i felt the Cancer track was hurridly introduced in OBS...i hope they introduce this track much later here...they should introduce other tracks instead..i feel they should show suhana's transition from a rich spoilt girl to a complete woman..who is independent..an earner..yet handles home equally well...i would love to see suhana taking some lessons from panna's plight..as to how important it is for a woman to be independent..an earner...you can overcome all bad times...if suhana is a different bahu then she shud do something different..show her doing work...going out of the house.In OBS the way they showed...it felt as if she has no other aim in life but to be a good wife and ultimately a mother....is this the only motive of a woman's life??? Suhana should be shown being independent...an earner...a responsible woman..and then if they want they can show the cancer track..but i feel it should be much later.

exactly................ i also want them to show suhana as an independent woman who handles both work and house hold with equal maturity.......................and dont want her to be shown as a typical housewife..............after all SHE IS DIFFERENT😉