Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shivani9 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: rahulvaid1

CHIIII CHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII CHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII🤢🤢🤢guys for your favs u can stoop to such a low level i cant believe this🤢🤢🤢...you pair unnecessarily ichcha with that kasa kaka....DOnt you know the meaning of KAKA😡😡😡yar indian culture kaa murder kar diya😡😡😡Did w ever pair tapori with jogi, pushkar, dadaji or baba🤢🤢🤢Only you guys can think like this🤢🤢🤢sahi hai tapori ke fans bane kaa asar toh hogaaa😆😆😆

Dont worry abt me...i hardly come here now so free feel to report or ban me😉😆

@bold, hmmmmm wht u say is absolutely true........we paired Tapasya with all non related ppl, even Tej singh n his body guards incl..😳😆😆😆😆😆
jdfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: varun.tap

Maine bhi ye kam he suna hai ki kise ne sirf pyaar ke khatir apne he dewar aur jija se shadi kar li....
This is indian culture?
you are an indian then ask your olders ki bhabhi kiske saman hoti hai.....

🥱🥱sorry i dont want to be in your catfights🥱🥱 but one thing is really pinching me is that ,is it ok to marry your  going to be brother in law with fraud i mean mantar kise k liye , kanayadan kisi ka , or dulhan koi aur , is it a part a indian/ hindu culture lol please dont sue me 🥱🥱i am a muslim but have lots of hindu friends and through them know a lot about hindu culture,  the situation is very much like if veer and ichcha and tapsya were muslims aur nikah parwha jata jis main names bolay jatay hain ichcha ka nam aur tapu keh rahi hoti kabool hay kabool hay ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜• or even in court marriages name ichcha ka or  sign tapu k😕😕😕 i dont  think any religion or  any law  in the world allow this type of marriage so when did veer became ichcha's jija i know in hindus there cannot be dewar bhabhi marriage but if you can accept veer tapu marriage so i dont think u should have any problem with veer ichcha marriage .
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankit111

First of all Ichha is settled with Veer,  u cant bother abt her. they r happy with their life if exclude ur baby from their life. its ur baby's status is like WO. so if anyone think to pairing her with anybody they think tht she sd be also settled😉 and leave her antics. BTW as i remember all pairing of Tapu was done with unmarried person, like Tej Singh, Rathor, Sid etc😉, thn whts ur objection. but u r Talking abt so much moral values (only not Indian) and pairing a married woman, who is happy with her marriage life.😆😆😆. waise i heard someone somewhere were shouting in full volume, VEE--------------------------------------------------YA IS DEAD. kahin PALTI ki taiyari to nahin hai🤣🤣🤣

Yes Veeya is dead if this child is not Veer's. But I wont pass judgement until it has been proven on the show. And KASHA is not married😉 ichha ne do baar shaadi ki hai toh teesri baar bhi kar sakti hai😉 u see the difference ankit between u guys and us is that we say this about a REEL character but u guys say this about a REAL person who u do not even know. Dont u guys feel bad passing comments on a REAL married lady about her weight and calling her all sort of names?
rahulvaid1 thumbnail

Its good naaa.,,,

u know better😉now i can see why u liked vee.........yaa😉😆
rahulvaid1 thumbnail
i quit from this argument🥱dont wanaa waste energy now😆
varun.tap thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

ohh u guys have an eye for perfect jodis so ur favs are Ichcha and kasa....so as per ur taste tapori shud call veer Kaka u will llike it more😉

ye to koi baat nahi hue:
khisyani billi khamba noche... 🤣
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Originally posted by: intruderfast

madam , ur tappu is a negative character, iccha is positive.
negatuive characters ki pooja nahin ho sakti,
ab samjah mein aaya , nahin aaya toh koi baat nahin , jaao tappu ke dil mein ek aur deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep dubki laga lo, shayad iss baar pata chal jaaye😉

positive negative sab ek baat hai when it comes to calling a woman a tramp but u cannot put kheechar on a lady's izzat like that making her into some sort of tramp without proof. if Tapu is proven to have slept with rathore in her full hosh aur marzi then I will retract this statement of mine. But until then a girl is a girl and whatever other deeds she may have done it is beyond disgusting to make her into a tramp
rahulvaid1 thumbnail

ye to koi baat nahi hue:
khisyani billi khamba noche... 🤣

i quit i m not as perfect as u in wasting my time😉😛😆
SRKLuvr thumbnail

i quit from this argument🥱dont wanaa waste energy now😆

ur right accha hua😊
rahulvaid1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

positive negative sab ek baat hai when it comes to calling a woman a tramp but u cannot put kheechar on a lady's izzat like that making her into some sort of tramp without proof. if Tapu is proven to have slept with rathore in her full hosh aur marzi then I will retract this statement of mine. But until then a girl is a girl and whatever other deeds she may have done it is beyond disgusting to make her into a tramp

yes i agree it hasnt been shown yet how it happened but it is for sure it happened😉yes a girl is a girl and i dont think i ever said anything abt her izzat which she hasnt done....Sid was her boyfriend and rathore she has slept withShocked