Uttaran

ONLY SICK THOUGHTS..... - Page 3

SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: rahulvaid1

Cool pair her😉what difference will it make😆i just felt it as a sick thought so i expressed if such thoughts give u pleasure go ahead😉

well we thought its the fashion of this forum nowadays to randomly pair with all the pairings made of tapu with tej...tej's bodyguards..men at basti...yet these were senseless as they didnt even make sense but it seems Icchas KASHA😆 kaka is sooo deeply immersed in her welfare he is even arguing to daddaji abt it. what true love😍

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail
arre forget ichcha. She is totally in love with veer and veer is madly in love with ichcha. And tappy the less the said is better. She claims that she loves veer and then goes on hot romp and sleeps around. As it is tappy character is such ki kahi bhi jayegi mooh marke aayegi.
rahulvaid1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: intruderfast

rahui, let  them do na. crybabies pe paas ab aur kuch nahin bacha🥱

mai and daddaji and nani r totally useless characters, so inka maaak kyun nahin udaya jaayega.
they made fun of jogi and damini , keh rahe the dono ek doosre ke liye latoo hain.
kyun because they r positive characters,
their motto- positive characters ko jitna insult karna hai karo

Haan yar my mistake😆they have a contract to save rashmi desai and her character😆let them do their duty😉😆
SRKLuvr thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: JustJ

same q with difference , aisi kaunsi bhartiya pagal patni hai , jo ye bolthi hai , tumhe pane ke liye kuch bhi , chahe bacha kisi ka bhi ho 😆

remember its not been proven on the show yet..or in what circumstances. Remember it could have happened in the same way Veeya did! But u wont say anything against Veer for his mistake.
rahulvaid1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SRKLuvr

well we thought its the fashion of this forum nowadays to randomly pair with all the pairings made of tapu with tej...tej's bodyguards..men at basti...yet these were senseless as they didnt even make sense but it seems Icchas KASHA😆 kaka is sooo deeply immersed in her welfare he is even arguing to daddaji abt it. what true love😍

ohh girl u day dreaming abt this true love shows u want the same😉
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
rahul , dont let sick thoughts get into ur mind , let them give their cheap thoughts , avoid it boss , 
SRKLuvr thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rahulvaid1

ohh girl u day dreaming abt this true love shows u want the same😉

By Gods grace I already have it thank you very much😊
varun.tap thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

aisi kaunsi bhartiya naari hai joh in two months has a love marriage with her devar aur woh bhi bina families approval or presence?

Tapasya ki galtiyon ka fayeda ichcha bahut he chalu cheez hai uska pata tha ki abb muka hai sab tappu ko he doshi mantee hai aue jogi to kuch bol nahi payega abb mauke ka faida utha lo......
SRKLuvr thumbnail
I cant believe this! 🤣 All these months Tapu was getting paired with sooo many characters by different people. When we pair Ichha with her KASHA kaka why is everybody getting so offended? Hadh hai yaar! AISI double standards kabhi nahin dekhi!😲
rahulvaid1 thumbnail

By Gods grace I already have it thank you very much😊

ohh u really have a fan like kasa kaka in real😆u one lucky girl😉