Uttaran

ONLY SICK THOUGHTS.....

rahulvaid1 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
CHIIII CHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII CHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII🤢🤢🤢guys for your favs u can stoop to such a low level i cant believe this🤢🤢🤢...you pair unnecessarily ichcha with that kasa kaka....DOnt you know the meaning of KAKA😡😡😡yar indian culture kaa murder kar diya😡😡😡Did w ever pair tapori with jogi, pushkar, dadaji or baba🤢🤢🤢Only you guys can think like this🤢🤢🤢sahi hai tapori ke fans bane kaa asar toh hogaaa😆😆😆

Dont worry abt me...i hardly come here now so free feel to report or ban me😉😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

varun.tap thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Maine bhi ye kam he suna hai ki kise ne sirf pyaar ke khatir apne he dewar aur jija se shadi kar li....
This is indian culture?
you are an indian then ask your olders ki bhabhi kiske saman hoti hai.....Edited by varun.tap - 13 years ago
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
kyunnn? when u can pair tej singh (husband's chacha) or kasa with tapu or u can pair mai with daddaji which is an even MORE sacred relation of fil and bahu then why r u getting mad at us for pairing kasa with his love Ichha? what sort of double standards is this?
Edited by SRKLuvr - 13 years ago
rahulvaid1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: varun.tap

Maine bhi ye kam he suna hai ki kise ne sirf pyaar ke khatir apne he dewar aur jija se shadi kar li....

ohh really....did she do it at the same time😡...no naa....and it is far better than doing salsa and sleeping with the same guy with whom u never had any relations🤢🤢🤢....cool enjoy ur tapori's pavitrata😉
varun.tap thumbnail

This is indian culture?
you are an indian then ask your olders ki bhabhi kiske saman hoti hai.....

Then you says who is che.......
rahulvaid1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SRKLuvr

kyunnn? when u can pair tej singu (husband's chacha) or kasa with tapu or u can pair mai with daddaji which is an even MORE sacred relation of fil and bahu then why r u getting mad at us for pairing kasa with his love Ichha? what sort of double standards is this?

get ur facts right first....show me one post where i paired mai and dadaji or i paired tej singh with tapori or i paired kasa with tapori🤢🤢🤢i never even believed that child will be of rathore till they showed it in the show😆😆😆Get your facts right girl than argue with me...i know what i right and what i believe in😉
SRKLuvr thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rahulvaid1

ohh really....did she do it at the same time😡...no naa....and it is far better than doing salsa and sleeping with the same guy with whom u never had any relations🤢🤢🤢....cool enjoy ur tapori's pavitrata😉

until we know in exactly what circumstances this all happened or its proven on the show you dont have ammunition to this. It could be exactly how veeya slept together this also happened. Anywyaz I thought u did not trust articles😆 ab ispe kaise vishwas aa gaya?
varun.tap thumbnail

Maine ye kab kaha ke tappu pavitra hai aur abhi article clear kaha hua....
🤣
SRKLuvr thumbnail

get ur facts right first....show me one post where i paired mai and dadaji or i paired tej singh with tapori or i paired kasa with tapori🤢🤢🤢i never even believed that child will be of rathore till they showed it in the show😆😆😆Get your facts right girl than argue with me...i know what i right and what i believe in😉

just becuase u dont say it urself dont fool us😆 u support the ones who DO say it! And until it has been shown on the show that rathore is the father and in what circumstances....get ur facts right also😉
rahulvaid1 thumbnail

This is indian culture?
you are an indian then ask your olders ki bhabhi kiske saman hoti hai.....

Bhabhi maa samaan hotti hai jab tak bhabhi hotii hai...in case such a situation arises kafi log aise marriage karva dete hain families mein and yahan toh veer and ichcha were totally in love who were seperated so why not???????.