Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hussainramso thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: kriyaconsumesme

What is SPA news guys??????? it seems lot have happened while I was away for few days and that too not so good things😕😔

BTW....Hi Sheena, filza, Huma Di, Yemi and everyone else🤗

Arhaan might have passport problems maybe not going to SPA😭
HamiSky thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wooweeeeeeeeeeee
interesting precap....just wanna see he says this out of anger or not....
Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: starlight123

Poor You.........

Look on the bright side, hun:

Krishna and KP finally back as leads.....enjoy their journey and go with the flow...........😃
SPA news not confirmed as yet...no other channel has confirmed this...Such things happen...Indian bureaucracy..

I will pray for you to do well in your exams.........😃 

Sheena thanks ðŸ¤— ðŸ¤—   muaaaahhhhh! please do pray, badly need it for tomorrow ðŸ˜³ but you know what its the last one tomorrow and them am free ðŸ¥³

AB has not confirmed yet as well na? i hope he goes wanna see him there and his performance too!
stupid SP people 😡 i hate them for doing this to AB 

Edited by Filza.T - 13 years ago
Alwayshopeful thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

According to SBS are gloating that Arhaan is unable to attend SPA because of passport problems

Hi Shreya...........🤗

Missed u around....😳

Dont tell meeeeeee😡🤢...really? Arhaan isnt goingggggggg😕...areee yaar voted so much to make AB and PG win at SPA 2011 that even if they win...it wont be the same without anyone of them not being there😭

Thanks Sheena...Missed you too🤗...infact missed all my lovely friends on forum

hey..i just noticed ur doing LUD and precap....thanks bey...I am sure ur doing fantastic job😃😉
Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

What is SPA news guys??????? it seems lot have happened while I was away for few days and that too not so good things😕😔

BTW....Hi Sheena, filza, Huma Di, Yemi and everyone else🤗

Hiiii Shreya ðŸ¤— 

welcome back! yeah only bad news, no AB in SPA  no KriYa performance of course then ðŸ˜”
Alwayshopeful thumbnail
Originally posted by: yummimommy

Arhaan might have passport problems maybe not going to SPA😭

Humaaaaa Diiiiiiiiiii🤗

ee sab kaa hoi raha hai beyyyyyyy...hum dui char din bahar kaa gaye eha toh sara mahol hi badal gaya bey😡....ab humra kaa hoga...i was so excited coming back to forum after so long...it seemed like ages and all I am hearing and reading are bad news😕
Alwayshopeful thumbnail
Originally posted by: Filza.T

Hiiii Shreya ðŸ¤— 

welcome back! yeah only bad news, no AB in SPA  no KriYa performance of course then ðŸ˜”

Filzaaaaaaaa🤗

kaisa hai bachchaaa? true yaar...hamre toh saare mood ki hawa hi nikal gai😭
-Sheena- thumbnail
Originally posted by: HamiSky

Wooweeeeeeeeeeee
interesting precap....just wanna see he says this out of anger or not....

Hami.........🤗

Anger, frustration, denial and the fact he is scared of not having the skills and aptitude to work....Also confused in what to do as he can only do legal work to please Pratigya....😃
-Sheena- thumbnail

Dont tell meeeeeee😡🤢...really? Arhaan isnt goingggggggg😕...areee yaar voted so much to make AB and PG win at SPA 2011 that even if they win...it wont be the same without anyone of them not being there😭

Thanks Sheena...Missed you too🤗...infact missed all my lovely friends on forum

hey..i just noticed ur doing LUD and precap....thanks bey...I am sure ur doing fantastic job😃😉

Yep, Tanthya requested and since I am here for the time being I agreed....Do come and join...More the merrier.....😃
HamiSky thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hami.........🤗

Anger, frustration, denial and the fact he is scared of not having the skills and aptitude to work....Also confused in what to do as he can only do legal work to please Pratigya....😃

Starrrrrr......."hugs"

I am liking this...eventually we will see K getting into a job n be successful but he reaching new pits b4 that successful phase is actually nice than showing a changed man overnight!
I just hop thye show P taking wise decisions at least in this track.