Arhaan-da-best thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Selfish krishu.......:( both r selfish.Both never understand each other;>
hussainramso thumbnail
Originally posted by: kriyaconsumesme

Humaaaaa Diiiiiiiiiii🤗

ee sab kaa hoi raha hai beyyyyyyy...hum dui char din bahar kaa gaye eha toh sara mahol hi badal gaya bey😡....ab humra kaa hoga...i was so excited coming back to forum after so long...it seemed like ages and all I am hearing and reading are bad news😕

Missed you Beta!

Nothing confirmed about AB yet...................still time to have passport problems fixed..........SBS reporter was relishing it though.

K will probably lie and regret it.......................will have to win her back...................cherish that thought! Probably on his way to becoming a better man. The show is about K now👍🏼 and not everybody else.

Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Filzaaaaaaaa🤗

kaisa hai bachchaaa? true yaar...hamre toh saare mood ki hawa hi nikal gai😭

not good 😔
same here yaar subah se sirf aisi news hi mil rahi hain  and an article says K will lie about getting work and will break P's trust 😭 

Alwayshopeful thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: yummimommy

Missed you Beta!

Nothing confirmed about AB yet...................still time to have passport problems fixed..........SBS reporter was relishing it though.

K will probably lie and regret it.......................will have to win her back...................cherish that thought! Probably on his way to becoming a better man. The show is about K now👍🏼 and not everybody else.

I missed you a lot to Huma Dii😃

I love how you put positive spin on things...it brings smile to my face...thanks🤗

I would love to see it...K working on winning her back...I actually dont mind small rifts between them...but I dont like is the harsh words Krishna uses sometimes for P🤢😡...I know in the end it will work out for better for Kriya but I hope it wont be too cruel and harsh in the meantime for Kriya lovers like me and Filza
corvette thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
My silence will speak a thousand swear words!😈
hussainramso thumbnail
Originally posted by: Madmadgirl

My silence will speak a thousand swear words!😈

Pulling a Pratigya on CVs?😆😆😆
hussainramso thumbnail

I missed you a lot to Huma Dii😃

I love how you put positive spin on things...it brings smile to my face...thanks🤗

I would love to see it...K working on winning her back...I actually dont mind small rifts between them...but I dont like is the harsh words Krishna uses sometimes for P🤢😡...I know in the end it will work out for better for Kriya but I hope it wont be too cruel and harsh in the meantime for Kriya lovers like me and Filza

I think you guys will definitely enjoy it more...... sooner than later. In fact we all will..................who doesn't love Kriya .......................They share amazing chemistry.
Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
byeeeeee Sheena, Shreya, Tanths, Yum Mum and all 🤗
me seriously needs to study now, shall better go  😆 
but this forum is so addictive 😳

take cares, bye! 
hussainramso thumbnail
Originally posted by: Filza.T

byeeeeee Sheena, Shreya, Tanths, Yum Mum and all 🤗

me seriously needs to study now, shall better go  😆 
but this forum is so addictive 😳

take cares, bye! 

Good Luck!
Will pray for you😊
-Sheena- thumbnail
Huma,

Just noticed u changed ur PP.....any significance to your two little boys???