PRECAP - Krishna in denial

Posted: 13 years ago
Krishna is frustrated and tells Pratigya the reason behind everyone pushing him to work is because I am married to you.  Otherwise, even today I would be living this fun, carefree life..
Krishna ..............  :smash:

then divorce her.......... i dare ya :rolleyes:
Edited by yemi3006 - 13 years ago
Absolutely true from Thakur side........................But where is your self-respect Baba?.......................You haven't hit rock bottom yet but getting there.............
@Star chamka diya Beta!Edited by yummimommy - 13 years ago
what is wrong with Krishna  now why is he blaming Pratigya πŸ˜‘
never want to say this about K but hated him in the pre-cap.  

fine then if he considers her the reason for all his problems then shall get rid of her, all his problems will be solved and according to his wishes he will again live a tension free life like he did before his marriage, his parents hate her anyway. 
Ufff this show is so depressing these days πŸ˜” and K why do you have to behave this way πŸ˜‘πŸ˜”

thanks Sheena πŸ€—
Edited by Filza.T - 13 years ago
Originally posted by yemi3006

Krishna ..............  :smash:

then divorce her.......... i dare ya :rolleyes:

Not enough , Yemi..something bigger than that ...😊

Ah Krishna, y do u talk stupid at times...
Yup, when u don't want to face the truth, always blame someone else, life is much easierπŸ˜†
How long will it take for him to see what he's doing to everyone?
Even when GD asked him why he won't work, it didn't make any difference.
That's the problem with spoiling kids, and SS rues the day he gave in to pamper his baba.
One day his eyes will open, soon hopefully....
Oh, My My.... why K, why???πŸ˜”  he is confused, n irritated by everybody jumping on him altogether, thts why he says all this....πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Babu should give Baba a nice 1-2... 🀬  he shouldn't sit down for a week....πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Edited by a_uma - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Filza.T

what is wrong with Krishna  now why is he blaming Pratigya πŸ˜‘
never want to say this about K but hated him in the pre-cap.  

fine then if he considers her the reason for all his problems then shall get rid of her, all his problems will be solved and according to his wishes he will again live a tension free life like he did before his marriage, his parents hate her anyway. 
Ufff this show is so depressing these days πŸ˜” and K why do you have to behave this way πŸ˜‘πŸ˜”

thanks Sheena πŸ€—

He is an escapist, Filza...

Now is the time for Pratigya to step up and hold a mirror  to his soul