Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Geet's koshish for blood very unrealistic

Viji79 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Another illogical way of picturizing Geet's hunt for blood. Although the hospital's blood bank ran out of the blood of that group, generally hospital staff would not entirely leave it at the patient's attendant's responsibility to hunt for donors. every hospital would have patient relation department which along with the blood bank can help the patient. Although they wanted to show it in a heart wrenching manner, it was not very realistic. These are my views. You can come up with yours too.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pippa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I agree. Although I don't know how it is done, I do know that the docs don't let  you grab hold of every passing stranger in the corridor and ask them for blood!

Another blooper is the one where she does get a donor and it turns out that his blood group isn't the same.  I didn't know it was possible to determine a blood group in a matter of seconds!!
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Ignoring the Hospital accomodations Blooper..I actually thot the scene was touching bcoz its Geet, she is doing anything to save her love's life whether it means begging every person in tht hospital for blood...Even tho it looked OTT, the scene can be related to helpless gals struggling to save a loved one's lifee....

delhigirl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: pippa

I agree. Although I don't know how it is done, I do know that the docs don't let  you grab hold of every passing stranger in the corridor and ask them for blood!

Another blooper is the one where she does get a donor and it turns out that his blood group isn't the same.  I didn't know it was possible to determine a blood group in a matter of seconds!!

yes it can take only a few minutes to determine blood type. But in todays times, blood is not just given without testing for risk of transmission of HIV or hepatitis. That can take time.
mrko thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
You are right. No one can ask like that in this century. Now we have blood banks & emergency blood bank in hospital too. In blood bank they have record of blood donors with their blood groups. So we can contact them in emergency. And this is responsibility of reception person that guide to patient relatives in this situation. In this kind of situation no one brain works immediate what can to do.
maan-and-geet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
there were so many bloopers in the epi i lost count
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Imagine there was no AB negative in Shimla, Chandigarh or Delhi.

Also showing Geet running around the hospital asking everyone to donate blood was really not rightly shown.

The docs / hospitals are almost always responsible for tracking the blood banks for blood cause they have the right contacts to the blood bank and red cross and other charitable medical associations, but then GHSP has always had stupid doctors so they must not know this fact too

And how can we expect the CV's to show this correctly nowadays the new CV's are not doing anything logically so why this, they just don't know the meaning of logic anymore😡 ðŸ˜¡
mistyi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Well I havent watched the epi but I remember when my dad had dengu fever and needed blood and his blood type wasnt available in the hospital my mum and uncle had to run around to diff hospitals to find out if they had blood available.
Viji79 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mistyi

Well I havent watched the epi but I remember when my dad had dengu fever and needed blood and his blood type wasnt available in the hospital my mum and uncle had to run around to diff hospitals to find out if they had blood available.

Thats quite logical. But running around the corridor of thehospital asking every tom dick and harry was something that was unnatural. May be they wanted to show her desperation to save her love and she had no experience in dealing with such situations and so on. But what I am trying to say is the hospital did look like a state-of-the-art and particularly attending to trauma care, for which putting the responsibility of finding a donor on entirely the patient who was alone with no support was looking a bit odd. They could have atleast shown a hospital staff helping her.
Echoesofpassion thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Whatever it was it was very sad n touching i didn notice the bloopers dat much
Plus chill yaar it is indian show it cant be perfect!
Overall it was AMAZING EPISODE
Forget the bloopers
DD did an AMAZIGN job
If we start counting bloopers in a show we will end up pulling our hairs out Lol
Ik some bloopers are like blunders sometimes but tosay i jus think we shud only watch the episode for geet not for perfection
My opinion
Cvs need to work on it agree but today i wud say who cares about bloopers i was so into geet n the emotional episode