Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: ankit_nyc

There has been a fair amount of mocking of Dada over the course of the past few weeks..........It is comical to hear such bashing considering that the whole concept of DID is dada's idea and that is why he is and will continue to be an integral part of the show..........Dance Bangla was borne out of Dada's idea and Zee along with Dada agreed to turn it in to a national show titled Dance India Dance....In return for Dada allowing Zee to utilize his idea, Zee agreed to let Dada be the grand master........πŸ˜› Without Dada's vision we would have never had DID to begin with......Terrence, Remo, Geeta etc would still be relatively unknown to the masses at large......The very existence of DID is based on Dada's vision............😊 If contestants, Zee television, the audience at large etc feel that Dada is biased, and incapable of being a GM as many on this forum accuse him of being then the answer is fairly simple......They should stop supporting the show, and support a less biased and more professional show.........πŸ˜› Look it people in Egypt didn't like their government so they went out and overthrew it, and are going to choose a gov't to their own liking........Those who don't like Dada, Geeta, Marzi, Rajeev etc can go ahead and do the same by tuning their television sets to another dance show.......πŸ˜› why be tortured unnecessarily by something that you find biased, and unprofessional? 😊

I agree on some point and disagree on other. I agree that Dada is big part of this show, everybody from Dada to Jay are responsible for success of this show. I personally did not find Dada to be biased at all, I saw him supporting and opposing opinion of all 3 mentors. He has his opinion irrespective of which mentor will agree and who will not.
You can not behave like a dictator and suppress the critism. You took beautiful example of Egypt and public voice but did not understand it at all. You are giving example of Egypt in completely opposite way. People of Egypt did not abandon the country but thrown out the dictator, and trying to make their  voice heard. I will suggest you to join the people of India-forum.
BeastInCarnage thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
We can criticise anyone so easily but its very much hard to give compliments and boost energy to someone. That's the job GM is doing right now. Some of us may think he is biased, he is improper for the GM seat but that won't change the circumstances or the tactics of the show. It will go on as it went .
BeastInCarnage thumbnail
Destiny designed by Works..
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

πŸ˜ƒ apne pant mein khujli hoti hi nahin, Nivea cream laga deta hoon all over, khujli ko chance hi nahin milta.....πŸ˜ƒ as for something being negative and positive, that's a subjective thing..what you may find irritating, others may not and vice versa....Zee can't possibly satisfy everyone, can they? so they aim to satisfy the most amount of people watching the show.......and so far from the ratings they are doing a decent job........some people may find dada annoying but many don't seem to because if they did then they wouldn't watch the show would they? and all that aside, I don't know if you know much about contracts, but Zee can't get rid of Dada even if it wants to because they are bound by a contract due to the fact that DID is dada's idea and it states in his contract that if he is not part of the show then Zee can't put the show on.......πŸ˜›

PS --- If you are experiencing khujli or any other irritation in any part of you clothing try Nivea cream...it works wonders.....πŸ˜› 

@ bold: That's true, but that doesn't exempt something from being morally wrong. It is not expected from a respectable 65 odd person who has a charming wife to be flirting around with a younger women or sadistically bullying the host of the show. Once or twice is alright, it can pass as comic relief, but too much goes a long way. It goes crosses the limits of being funny, it starts becoming annoying. But I guess that is again subjective, maybe some people don't watch the show solely for dance. Most people do(at least in this forum), however.
@ bold & underlined: That attitude doesn't work in a corporate market. It is Zee's job to satisfy everyone, well if they want their beloved TRP's(read money) anyways. 

Please, I think we debated over ratings, so what's the point in flogging the dead horse?
But I never said that Dada should be out of the show, he does provide some useful/coherent comic relief at times, and motivates the contestants too. But I don't see why they would give him the title of 'Grandmaster' when he has nothing 'grand' to offer.

PS: Thanks for the advice, will do if I experience itching in my pantsπŸ˜‰
Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: debayon

@ bold: That's true, but that doesn't exempt something from being morally wrong. It is not expected from a respectable 65 odd person who has a charming wife to be flirting around with a younger women or sadistically bullying the host of the show. Once or twice is alright, it can pass as comic relief, but too much goes a long way. It goes crosses the limits of being funny, it starts becoming annoying. But I guess that is again subjective, maybe some people don't watch the show solely for dance. Most people do(at least in this forum), however.

@ bold & underlined: That attitude doesn't work in a corporate market. It is Zee's job to satisfy everyone, well if they want their beloved TRP's(read money) anyways. 

Please, I think we debated over ratings, so what's the point in flogging the dead horse?
But I never said that Dada should be out of the show, he does provide some useful/coherent comic relief at times, and motivates the contestants too. But I don't see why they would give him the title of 'Grandmaster' when he has nothing 'grand' to offer.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

No comments
ankit_nyc thumbnail
Originally posted by: debayon

πŸ˜ƒ Dada is the GM because he came up with the concept of the show..........You see in life when you invent something, you can do whatever you want with that thing........πŸ˜ƒ Dada invented the concept of DID so by contract he can be whatever he wants in the show..........If many people are turned off by his behavior then they'll tune their television away from DID Doubles and Zee will tune away from Dada.........but until and unless that happens Dada is a GM and apparently most people watching the show don't seem to have a problem with it.........πŸ˜ƒInteresting how though you find it morally wrong for Dada and Geeta flirting for the camera, yet you had no problem with Saumya and Terrence flirting for the camera, or guys dancing with their shirts off all the time in DID 1, DID 2, and DID Doubles, and teenage girls wearting skimpy outfits while dancing in DID 1, DID 2, and DID Doubles.....What about Akshay flirting with Katrina and other actresses in his movies? Is that also morally wrong being that he is a happily married man? There is such a thing called acting you see and that's what dada, geeta, Jai etc are doing....Tongue But if you think it's morally wrong for actors to flirt with others on the television screen then let's ban Shahrukh, Amitabh, Akshay, etc as well after all they are married and they flirt on camera all the time..Tongue....As for picking on the host that has been going on since DID 1, what's new in that? Tongue It's simple you see if you don't like to shop at a store and you think the owner is rude then would you keep going back to that store? DID is dada's show, if people think he is rude then the only way to get rid of him is to tune him off.........whining and name calling on the forum won't do anything........Tongue Look people don't like Chak Dhoom so they tune it out, that sends the quickest message to the channel as to what people like and don't like......Tongue 

Its_Sash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

πŸ˜ƒ Dada is the GM because he came up with the concept of the show..........You see in life when you invent something, you can do whatever you want with that thing........πŸ˜ƒ Dada invented the concept of DID so by contract he can be whatever he wants in the show..........If many people are turned off by his behavior then they'll tune their television away from DID Doubles and Zee will tune away from Dada.........but until and unless that happens Dada is a GM and apparently most people watching the show don't seem to have a problem with it.........πŸ˜ƒInteresting how though you find it morally wrong for Dada and Geeta flirting for the camera, yet you had no problem with Saumya and Terrence flirting for the camera, or guys dancing with their shirts off all the time in DID 1, DID 2, and DID Doubles, and teenage girls wearting skimpy outfits while dancing in DID 1, DID 2, and DID Doubles.....What about Akshay flirting with Katrina and other actresses in his movies? Is that also morally wrong being that he is a happily married man? There is such a thing called acting you see and that's what dada, geeta, Jai etc are doing....πŸ˜› But if you think it's morally wrong for actors to flirt with others on the television screen then let's ban Shahrukh, Amitabh, Akshay, etc as well after all they are married and they flirt on camera all the time..πŸ˜›....As for picking on the host that has been going on since DID 1, what's new in that? πŸ˜› It's simple you see if you don't like to shop at a store and you think the owner is rude then would you keep going back to that store? DID is dada's show, if people think he is rude then the only way to get rid of him is to tune him off.........whining and name calling on the forum won't do anything........πŸ˜› Look people don't like Chak Dhoom so they tune it out, that sends the quickest message to the channel as to what people like and don't like......πŸ˜› 

@bold
How do you know?πŸ˜•
If you are talking about Dance Bangla Dance.... then I must say that Zee started this dance based reality show in a experimental basis πŸ˜› to check the popularity of a dance reality show as previously all the dance reality show except BW fell flat on face.
DBD is an immensely popular show here in Bengal. One of the reason behind the popularity is this the people of Bengal simply go ga ga over Mithun da.

So invention is a strong word to use in this context πŸ˜›
BeastInCarnage thumbnail
Master of masters is Grand Master..anyway.. I definitely think Mithun Chakraborty only suits that position. DID is brainchild of him..And to give him his credit Zee did the best thing making him GM of the show. Some people may think what is his need to be there..Answer is..if he was not there.. No DID would be there.
I think that's the only n one reason to see him as Grand Master..
love_girish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i know that mithun has been a great dancer of his time and is still remembered as disco dancer but there were other dancers also that could have suited the dance show. besides i will not say if dada is unfair or not becasue if he is unfair then we will find out once the audience starts voting.
BeastInCarnage thumbnail
As it is his idea to create that type of show, So he is the best choice for GM..