Dada's Critics Forget too quickly....

Posted: 13 years ago

There has been a fair amount of mocking of Dada over the course of the past few weeks..........It is comical to hear such bashing considering that the whole concept of DID is dada's idea and that is why he is and will continue to be an integral part of the show..........Dance Bangla was borne out of Dada's idea and Zee along with Dada agreed to turn it in to a national show titled Dance India Dance....In return for Dada allowing Zee to utilize his idea, Zee agreed to let Dada be the grand master........πŸ˜› Without Dada's vision we would have never had DID to begin with......Terrence, Remo, Geeta etc would still be relatively unknown to the masses at large......The very existence of DID is based on Dada's vision............😊 If contestants, Zee television, the audience at large etc feel that Dada is biased, and incapable of being a GM as many on this forum accuse him of being then the answer is fairly simple......They should stop supporting the show, and support a less biased and more professional show.........πŸ˜› Look it people in Egypt didn't like their government so they went out and overthrew it, and are going to choose a gov't to their own liking........Those who don't like Dada, Geeta, Marzi, Rajeev etc can go ahead and do the same by tuning their television sets to another dance show.......πŸ˜› why be tortured unnecessarily by something that you find biased, and unprofessional? 😊

Edited by ankit_nyc - 13 years ago
Well i dont know why people claim that dada is biased,just because they dont like his decisions doesnt make him biased.Was dada biased in season 2 as well when almost all POTD went to Shakti?Was dada biased in season 1 and 2 when geeta lost almost all her contestants during the first few weeks?
I am fully agreed with Ankit. DID is standing there due to Mithun Chakraborty. Its him who give this idea to Zee and make it a big platfrom for common people to prove their talents as dancing. I don't agree that Mithunda makes simple remarks or unable to be GM of the show. Its just he doesn't use hard words to contestants. That job is for Masters not his. He rather gives confidence and boost energy to pariticipants and make them comfortable. If he starts using harsh words and technical talks then critics will say that Mithunda is so rude and he doesn't make this show exciting any more.
Originally posted by Prud123

Well i dont know why people claim that dada is biased,just because they dont like his decisions doesnt make him biased.Was dada biased in season 2 as well when almost all POTD went to Shakti?Was dada biased in season 1 and 2 when geeta lost almost all her contestants during the first few weeks?

πŸ˜ƒ Don't wait for an answer to your post..........I am pretty sure you won't get one as there is no answer for it........πŸ˜ƒ As long as Dada eliminates someone from Geeta's team he is completely fair and a great Grand Master..........When Dada eliminates someone from another team or recongnizes anyone from Geeta's team for doing a good job he is biased....πŸ˜ƒ it's quite simple you see......😊
That is the same as telling one's mother to dispose their child if they don't like his/her behaviorπŸ˜† we, being viewers of the show, are concerned about the show and therefore discuss about the negatives on the forum in hope that Zee and Co read our comments and hopefully implement them...but what is interesting is that aapke pant mein itni khujli kyun?πŸ˜‰
I think DID is already a super hit show excluding our comments. We may discuss on it but the show will run its own term.
Originally posted by CID_HD

I think DID is already a super hit show excluding our comments. We may discuss on it but the show will run its own term.

@ bold: This is where I disagree. Our opinions matter to the Zee and their creative team. It has been found in TV serials and reality shows on many channels that what viewers write on India-Forums is highly looked at because such a mass of people come here to post. I mean come on, who would watch a show that was not entertaining or interesting to watch? Channel people are concerned about what the viewers want because then they will not get the high ratings they want. 
Originally posted by debayon

That is the same as telling one's mother to dispose their child if they don't like his/her behaviorπŸ˜† we, being viewers of the show, are concerned about the show and therefore discuss about the negatives on the forum in hope that Zee and Co read our comments and hopefully implement them...but what is interesting is that aapke pant mein itni khujli kyun?πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜ƒ apne pant mein khujli hoti hi nahin, Nivea cream laga deta hoon all over, khujli ko chance hi nahin milta.....πŸ˜ƒ as for something being negative and positive, that's a subjective thing..what you may find irritating, others may not and vice versa....Zee can't possibly satisfy everyone, can they? so they aim to satisfy the most amount of people watching the show.......and so far from the ratings they are doing a decent job........some people may find dada annoying but many don't seem to because if they did then they wouldn't watch the show would they? and all that aside, I don't know if you know much about contracts, but Zee can't get rid of Dada even if it wants to because they are bound by a contract due to the fact that DID is dada's idea and it states in his contract that if he is not part of the show then Zee can't put the show on.......πŸ˜›

PS --- If you are experiencing khujli or any other irritation in any part of you clothing try Nivea cream...it works wonders.....πŸ˜› 
Originally posted by tulipbaby53

@ bold: This is where I disagree. Our opinions matter to the Zee and their creative team. It has been found in TV serials and reality shows on many channels that what viewers write on India-Forums is highly looked at because such a mass of people come here to post. I mean come on, who would watch a show that was not entertaining or interesting to watch? Channel people are concerned about what the viewers want because then they will not get the high ratings they want. 

πŸ˜ƒ Zee is already getting high ratings for DID Doubles.........you think Zee execs are sitting around reading the forum for ideas? If that were the case, Zee would have made Terrence the head of Dance considering the amount of Terrence worship that goes on in the forum.........πŸ˜ƒ such a mass of people come to the forum? you think 50 or so people who post on the DID doubles forum out of millions who watch the show is oncsidered a "mass of people"? If the quality of the show was poor people would have stopped watching a long time ago........look at chak dhoom where hte quality of the show is so poor that the viewers have stopped watching it in droves.....πŸ˜› I know we all think we on the forum know best about the shows that we are watching but our opinions and views are not really all that important in the overall scheme of things......look at the many Terrence fans here who thought DID would never do well without Terrence and would just go off the air..........did that occur now that Terrence is not on the show? DID is doing better then ever in ratings........😊