Bhaskar--Bad/Good/Grey/Negative?

rittu_deep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Yeah...Bhaskar's character as a male lead is very different...
I am not saying it because this role is played by Rohit Khurana, my favourite actor but due to the fact that, why always in almost every shows, the leads are shown to be such pure souls that normal humans like us cannot touch them...I agree that if the world has bad people then it has good people too...But in our TV shows, the leads are shown to be extremely good like god...They take all crap but they never back out from doing "bhala" of others...They are very sacrificing...blah blah blah.....๐Ÿฅฑ
And I am really fed up of seeing such people in such shows...

I agree Bhaskar is clever, manipulative, wicked, bad but he is also practical...He knows how to get his things done through others...He is a realistic character who knows what he is supposed to do...We can find many such characters around us in real-life(most of us with agree with me)...This fact gives a realistic touch to the character Bhaskar...
In general, Bhaskar represents the menality of a almost 25-30% of lower middle class guys in India...It is a bitter truth...๐Ÿ˜ณ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I dont mind Bhaskar being smart n manipulative... but he shud also have goodness of heart... grey shades with some whites here n there wud be more loved than total negativity....

I love Bhaskar only because he is being played by Rohit.... the comlete character is not yet known fully... as Bhaskar is yet to be seen in all totality... hope he is a grey shade with positivity... that wud make him more lovable
nb.neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
He has shades of grey but is not negative. he may be manupilative but  not cruel. but i would prefer if bhaskar has some positive shades too.
I agree bhaskar is a diferent main lead as compared to other goody goody characters. but would love it if the char is a mix of both good n bad :)
loving the way Rohit is esaying the role: his dialogue delivery, style and atitude.
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

actually i feel bhaskar is very real.

in real life , no one is a saint , thode selfish sab log hote hain.
so u can connect automatically with bhaskar.
i am glad rohit has taken up this role,
he has promised his next role would be something different, i am glad he kept his promise๐Ÿ˜Š
arunima_LUIT thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

he reminds us of frustrated middle class youth ..who want to make it big ...but not in a saintly way

somewhat like the amitabh bachchan films like Deewar
nb.neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: intruderfast

actually i feel bhaskar is very real.

in real life , no one is a saint , thode selfish sab log hote hain.
so u can connect automatically with bhaskar.
i am glad rohit has taken up this role,
he has promised his next role would be something different, i am glad he kept his promise๐Ÿ˜Š

yes ur rite there are people like him. to be honest many people around us are clever smart n manupilative. its a realistic cha. but stil if it comes with some white shades like charu pointed out it wud be great
gublu thumbnail
Hi
I love Bhaskar's character...yes ur rite it is the mentality of almost middle class families boys....he is not negative but very clever.There is nothing bad in becoming clever in today's complicated world. Rohit is playing Bhaskar's role very well...he is a talented actor n his magic is on. Bhaskar's role is very interesting more to come.Waiting to see Bhaskar's n Avni's awesome meet...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
peter93 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
can says anything me still ๐Ÿ˜• .
i just enjoying rohit acting ๐Ÿ˜›
notavailable thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
He's doing a great job as Bhaskar. Much better than what his role was in Uttaran
rittu_deep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
In 23rd february 2011 episode, I loved the way Bhaskar was DECENTLY flirting with Avni by praising her again n again...Poor girl was first embarassed and then started blushing...โ˜บ๏ธ

But honestly I would never want to marry such a guy myself or let him marry any girl I know if I know about his intentions...

But Bhaskar is really a charmer...๐Ÿ˜