Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
@ nandita  nice post sear . I have the same position dear .
sumona28 thumbnail
Hi crazies
here is a picture which Sanjh did

This picture did  by Sanjh not me
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

aash the whole hospital & doctors were looking fake & i thought thy recyled even the promo too ... but looks like the promo was new ..... but  GC hospital scenes was with BD & I too thought thy used lift accident scene .....

aash DD always does that ... she is an amazing actress ...... when ever GC is sick / on holiday ..........she carries the whole show on her shoulders ....... no wonder I like DD a lot ...👏👏👏👏 

dev ke baaren main kuch naa ho bolo tho acha hain ........ he is a creep .... i hate him ....... u did not check the post i made yesterday naa ........ saying he is the mastermind behind the accident ........

geet might take his help but will keep him in his place ........

sumona28 thumbnail
Just married news..............

Maan will survive and Dev will give his blood to his brother .Maan will lose his memory for a few days (But he will not forget Geet only lose his memory till end of this month) No Sameera will not start in the show. Dev makes Geet promise to keep it from Maan that he gave him blood ................................xxx Bally

bobby13rocks thumbnail
Hi everybody,seems all r in pain after such a heart- aching episode....me felt like running to Maan's bedside with an AB negative donor.My heart ached for Dadi a bit more than Geet at first but when I saw her searching for a blood donor like hell for her Maan I couldn't stop my tears..........as this is the magic of husband-wife relationship....while one's in pain the other's heart melts.............I could relate Geet's pain today.........
ixxu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
post updated on page 2
dewdropred thumbnail

nandita & mona nice post .......

mona ... i too did not like the way geet was running around & taking so much stress .......

geet proved that maan is important to her than her baby ....

she proved it ........

this is for every one who was bashing her saying that how can she select her baby over maan ......

she may have said to maan that for her her baby is important to her than maan ........

but it is wrong .........

she her self does not know that for her maan is more important than her baby ........ & she proved it ...... by running around inspite of being in a delicate condition .......where she can't take stress ......
sumona28 thumbnail
@ bobby

Hi everybody,seems all r in pain after such a heart- aching episode....me felt like running to Maan's bedside with an AB negative donor.My heart ached for Dadi a bit more than Geet at first but when I saw her searching for a blood donor like hell for her Maan I couldn't stop my tears..........as this is the magic of husband-wife relationship....while one's in pain the other's heart melts.............I could relate Geet's pain today.........

Bobby well said dear . I was crying too .
sumona28 thumbnail
@

nandita & mona nice post .......

mona ... i too did not like the way geet was running around & taking so much stress .......

geet proved that maan is important to her than her baby ....

she proved it ........

this is for every one who was bashing her saying that how can she select her baby over maan ......

she may have said to maan that for her her baby is important to her than maan ........

but it is wrong .........

she her self does not know that for her maan is more important than her baby ........ & she proved it ...... by running around inspite of being in a delicate condition .......where she can't take stress ......

Hima just loved it . Yes Maan is more important for Geet than her baby . She had too much stressed.
ixxu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
crazies... me off.. got a bad cold... starting a headache...

good night...
sweet Maan dreams...

no worries...we already know our Maan will be back with a bang by the end of this month... till then we will cry buckets...