KrazyIncredibles - maaneet in hospital .....

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

hello friends ............πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

jadoo ki jhappi for every one who is sad .......... this is the thread of crazies ......... who find positivity even in a sad episode ........so girls ........ don't worry ..........b happy ......... coz happy days are not that far ..........

geet remembering maan's words that for him geet & their baby's safety is important & feeling guilty over maan's condition .......

Geet finally understood that too much demanding is not good always ...

so looks like from now on she will stop demanding ... geet don't stop demanding .... you can demand but only be reasonable ....

I know it is not your fault it is the cv's ... coz they don't have bank of episodes .... just decided that there should be an accident & only maan should be injured so that GC can attend his reception .......... how stupid ........

here geet did not even get a scratch & over there .... maan is fighting his war with death .... 

we all know that he will be out of danger tomorrow ...... thanks to the numerous articles we got to see & read & hear ... that dev will help them & take a promise .... & maan will be super fine again .... so me not worried .... I know none of you are also worried .......

once more we got to see that .... Money can't buy every thing ...

What is the use of being a billionare when we can't even get some blood  & how is it possible that there is not a single person in that place whose blood matches with maan .... again stupid .... but kya karen ,..... cv's want DevIL DEV😑 to help geet ....so that he can get into KM ....

geet will now go beg for maan's life .... oh I am so gonna hate that scene ....😑

good bending knees in front of evil ....... this is not done ...😑😑😑😑

but for maan ........will do anything ....... that's what geet is going to do ........ to go against her will & request dev for blood ........ because for her ...... maan's life is more important than her self respect ...... or her hatred for dev ........

maan's love will over power her hatred for dev & she will contact him to save her life .... coz if maan is there .... geet is there ......... no maan .........no geet .... so maan's life is her life .... her baby's life ............

already felt bad when .... geet  was begging every one in the hospital for some blood so that she can save maan ... It was a heart wrenching scene .... I really felt bad .... while i was watching that scene ...

Geet praying to babaji for maan's safety ....

Geet remembering the happy times spent with maan from the day she got married to him ......

even we too do the same .... watch old happy episodes of maaneet ........

Arjun arranging a chartered flight for dadima & annie ...

but dadima wants to go alone ...

finally dadima telling geet that dev's blood matches maan's ....

Girls ........ so tomorrow maan will be out of danger & monday maaneet in KM .... probably devil also might reach there ...

Geet was running around & taking so much stress .......

geet proved that maan is important to her than her baby ....

she proved it ........ this is for every one who was bashing her saying that how can she select her baby over maan ......

she may have said to maan that for her her baby is important to her than maan ........

but it is wrong .........

she her self does not know that for her maan is more important than her baby ........ & she proved it ...... by running around inspite of being in a delicate condition .......when she can't take stress ......

Rota for next week  --- everyone let me know ....when u all want to do ....

feb 20 - sun - ixx ...

feb 21- mon - hima ....

feb 22 - tues - nandu ....

feb 23 - wed - spandana ....

feb 24 - thurs - varsha ....

feb 25 - fri - aash ...

feb 26 - sat - reena ....

feb 27 - sun -

feb 28 - mon - aarti ....

mar 1 - tues - reena ...

mar 2 - wed -

mar 3 - thurs -

mar 4 - fri -

mar 5 - sat - samata ...

mar 6 - sun -

edited :-

suddenly remembered that i forgot to appreciate my princess ...... DD U rock .......girl ..........carried the entire show today on your shoulders ......... did not even make us realise that we missed GC ........ 

credit goes to aash .... 

coz i was so lost in the episode that i forgot that i did not write about DD ...... for whom i started watching geet ..........
Edited by dewdropred - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Hi lovely craziesπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

U know girls today v got mahi mahi for such a long time..............the tune which is so divine pure and magical just like our beloved MAANEET and which has always played a special and vital role in MAANEET's life and in different stages of their relationship..............so like always even this time mahi mahi is symbolic that soon there will be happiness, joy, sunshine in MAANEET's life😊..............

MAANEET's accident.................Maan rushed to the hospital...........Geet's heart sinking seeing Maan's heartbeat sinking............

Geet remembered Maan's words that for him Geet and baby's safety is the most important thing so he will not let her drive but due to her zidd he just agrees.......so  Geet feeling guilty and she promised she will never do zidd again my heart ached for Geet...................For Geet first of all seeing Maan battling between life and death is so painful and torturous and above this now Geet is going thru so much guilt which is piercing thru her heart like a zillion thorns..............she blames herself for Maan's fatal condition...............it was so heartbreaking to see how Geet was feeling so helpless that she cud not find blood for her Maan her life her heart her heartbeat breath her reason to live and her everything..................and then finally she doesn't get anyone so the flashbacks of the happy times in MAANEET's lives...................the flashbacks of blissful moments gave her strength and hope and r also symbolic  that soon in MAANEET's lives happiness, cheer, smiles will come and will erase all the sorrow and pain from MAANEET's lives......... MAANEET kabhi door hoke bhi judaa nahi honge.............MAANEET ke beech mein kuch palo ke aisi fasle hogi par abhi bhi woh ek dusare ki dil ki itne hi kareeb hai jitne har dil apni har dhadkan ki kareeb hoti hai😊😊😊......................

Like always unfortunate circumstances have made MAANEET feel guilty for no fault of their' be it when Maan was going thru a guilt-trip during his heart Geet or hearbeat baby issue and now even Geet is going thru so much guilt.....................just like how last time only Geet relieved Maan from his guilt trip this time again only Maan can relieve Geet from her guilt....................

Geet calls dadima to inform of the mishap and then dadi informs anni and then arjun also comes to know thru anni

Adi Sir, Pinky, Manisha and Romeo once again r there as pillars of strength, hope and support to Khuranas during such a tragedy

Arjun arranged chartered flight to shimla.............from this atleast it seems he is not as bad or evil like v had thought............he did seem concerned and is helping the Khuranas...............

Anni trying to contact her frenz in shimla to arrange blood for Maan..............

From all this v all can see how now everyone's only aim is to arrange blood for Maan...............when puri khayanat and sab log Maan ke liye duwa kar rahe hai..............jab sab log usse bachne mein lage hue hai toh it is symbolic that nothing will happen to Maan Geet ka Maan😊😊😊.................

When Geet is feeling so guilty so helpless like she never has felt before when she is so scared of losing her Maan but at the same time she has hope and faith that nothing will happen to her Maan.............she asks her babaji not to give Maan sazaa bcuz of her zidd..............here it is not Geet's fault so she can't be blamed for the accident...........i mean accidents and mishaps happen and when they r bound to happen nobody can stop them...........here Geet was driving and accident happened but if accident was bound to happen in MAANEET's life then even if Maan wud be driving the accident might have happened...............i mean like always Geet wanted to drive bcuz of her bachpana and even she did not know that this time her zidd wud result in such a tragedy............ just feel really sorry for MAANEET...............she migth have never thought even her nightmares that her bachpana and zidd wud bring MAANEET' lives at such a stage where it seems like all doors r closed but not to forget that even when all doors r closed some windows of hope and sunshine r open..................when Geet calls dadi to inform she cud not find anyone with AB- dadi tells her one person can  donate blood to Maan and that person is none other than Dev...................finally for Geet it was a sigh of relief that there is someone who can save her Maan's life.................who the person is and how that person has destroyed her life is secondary or shud i say becomes irreleavant for Geet now bcuz now for her nothing else matters than saving her life her Maan.........................in the precap the immense pain in Geet's heart was flowing in the form of tears and she seemed determined even in her tears that she will save her Maan at any cost..................so tomorrow v will see Geet seeking Dev's help..................here she is not seeking help from her rap*st but she is seeking help from someone who can save her Maan's life...............her love and concern for Maan is way beyond her hatred for Dev.................as if Dev has ruined her life Maan has given her a new life......if Dev has given her tears Maan has wiped those tears..............if Dev has made her sabse parayi Maan has made her apna now she has someone to belong to and now she belongs to the best place or shud i say paradise her Maan's bahon ki darmiyan Maan being the safest and happiest place for her in this entire universe............... now she is Maan's Maan ki Geet.................always marne wale (Dev) se upar bachne wala Maan in Geet's life...................Now Geet will go to any extent to save her love her life her Maan...............................

Anni decided to not give up until she succeeds until she wud win over Arjun with love............she believes her love will change him will make him realize his feelings for her and how wrong he is regarding Maan..............

Hats off to DD for such a marvellous performanceπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...........she was outstanding today...............she emoted so well..........................

Edited by sptrno - 13 years ago
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail

Hiya crazies………..😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Lets all cry together….😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

My heart cried n cried to see my maan in such a condition!!!😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Babaji plz mere maan ko bacha lijiye!!! Jaldi se!!! (kash asal zindagi bhi aisi hoti!! That we know hats gonna happen!!!)😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Me liked the epis…..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Well done except for the mockery of my profession!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😑😑😑😑😑

SCENE1: HOSPITAL IS DIFF DIS TIME!! BUT GCs SHOTS ARE NOT!!!

Guys aren't these the same shots of maan from last hospital episode….engagement wala??? 😑😑😑😑😑CVs reusing ki bhi had hoti hai yaar!!😑😑😑😑😑 Thpromo ones were so much better……aur hospital me aane se pehle hi kapde badal gaye??? He was wearing blue gown already!! What crap!!😑😑😑😑😑😑

Also MAAN U HAVE TO SUE THE BLOODY DOCS!!!!!!!!!! They were opearating without wearing GLOVES!!!!!!!!!! Kya bakwaas dikha rahe ho yaar…tini tiny details bhi nahi dekh sakte kya????😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑

Also the hand that geet leaves was def nit GCs!!!!!!!!!!! Yuck!!!!!!!!!!!😑😑😑🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒

Butttttttttttttttttttttt after all the above complains DD was awesome in her portrayal of pain n guilt……….πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I loved the way she begs forgiveness n promises not to be ziddi like a little kid!! This scene so toached my heart!!!! Her expressions n tone n dialogues were fabβ€¦πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Hats off dhrashti!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

SCENE2: KYA BAKWAAS HAI YAAR!!

Does she actually run around begging to ppl on the road???? Who bhi same insaan ko 2/3 baar pooch rahi thi!! πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

AND CVs AB negative is not the rarest!! Its O negative!!  AB negative ko any negative blood grp can donate!!! Jab medicine ka aisa bakwaas banate hai na…to I feel really angry…….!!!!!!!😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑

Sorry for the gyaaan!!!!!!!!!!!😑😑😑😑😑😑

SCENE 3: DADI

Savitri devi the khurrana dame cant arrange for a blood sample n cant charter her own plane????????? She has to rely on arjun to do that????😲😲😲😲😲😲😲

Sad ….reallly sad…..😲😲😲😲😲😲😲

When adi said blood Chandigarh me available nahi hai to doc ne waha leke jane kyu bola??😑😑😑😑😑😑

CVs?????😑😑😑😑😑

SCENE 4: GEET WITHOUT HER SOUL!!

This was one awesome scene…the apt fbs…the expressionless n lifeless geet sitting….dying inside a thousand times…..her helplessness eating her up…her guilt not letting her live…her soul is dying…..her heartbeats are not finding their soulmates so even they are not beatingβ€¦β€¦πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

Loved this scene tooβ€¦πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

DD carried the epi very well without GC!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Grt work!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

DEV: THE MASTERMIND??(DOES HE HAVE A MIND)

Pk my take is that dev is playing geet along because she is easier to manipulate.he knows he can never win against maaan face to face,,,,so he is planning to do it via geet….😑😑😑😑😑

Little does he kno that geet is NOT maans kamzori!!!😑😑😑😑😑

U wait n see….

Edited by aashluvsmaan - 13 years ago
nanditasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Trust & Betrayal - Joy & Grief
 Security  & Fear - Life & Death
  Love & Hate - Angel & Devil
Maan & Dev

All are but two sides of same coin...

Here its the two facet of Geet's Destiny ..the two shores her life has been flowing with

Maan & Dev

If one has given her pains..the other has come as soothing balm to heal away all her wounds ..even the scares.

Being a man like Maan is rare  & so is being a spineless creature like Dev ..as rare as  their blood group.

Depressing & Revolting is the whole idea of Maan & Dev sharing same blood ...blood group.

Worst is Geet having to ask & then hide it from Maan .
Its something knowledge of which will kill Maan...the very thought that Dev , the guy who has hurt his Geet  is his very own brother has had him hate himself .

Now his Geet having been at Dev's mercy to  save him..will wound him like anything.

God! I so wish this was not shown.

Missed my Maan.
Gurmeet ' if ' had resumed his shoot ..i hope the scenes get aired too..
why are old scenes used?

No Moment of the Day...& No Picture Story.

I cannot take pics of Geet helpless & lost, heart broken.

Love
Nandita

Edited by nanditasingh - 13 years ago
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey craziesI had lots of pain after watched Maan's cond ition and Geet's pain and majboori..Geet ye pregnancy ki halat me kitna kasht uthrahi hai I can't see this .and can't anyone to write . so today I can't analysis dear

.  I pray.Kissi ko issi halat pe nahi gujarna pare.......................
Edited by sumona_mona28 - 13 years ago
Aarthi_01 thumbnail
Oh Man today's epi left me in shivers...DD was fabulous today...

The promo was super duper than the real one.. they cud have used tat....

[DIV]Geet cryingandasking for forgiveness and begging babji to save her life... sherealizes her zidand showing to much of childishness has cost the life of her love.....

Geet informing dadi and dadi crying and informs annie...dadi hats off for ur acting..even if u shoot annie dead she'l nt act properly...

Geet running around d hospital crying and begging 4 smeone to help with donating blood bt her fate none has matchng blood group..

Dadi is also along with kc staffs try to arrange 4 blood..

Finaly refer's family details and is shockd herself...

Informs geet abt dev having same blood grp as maan

today show stealr DD

perfect merge of fb she sitting like a statue with no reaction even aftr doc shakes her.. Wow..

MNC running khuranas cant arrange a private charter..so sad..

Me stil having hope tat Dev is positive
as of d promise is tat he exactly knew abt maan ...
He puts d condition of revealing d truth of him giving blood., becoz if maan cmes to knw abt his geet being at the mercy of d man who hurt her for lifetime wud kil him 1000times and coz of his condition he wud kil himself for causing pain 4 geet to meet with her past ..

P.S spy in form of ma bro round d corner so wil nt b joining in discussion logging in frm mble ..

Nandita hope ur fine.. Izzat welcme bc dear..Edited by aarthirajendran - 13 years ago
bharkha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hello everybody...❀️

A very short analysis...

cvs u showed the same maan durin engagement walla i guess.. and airport phir se ban gaaya hospital.....😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘
cvs just bcoz u wanted to show dev helpin geet n maan.. this reason is very illogical that no ab -ve blood available.... even in delhi.. no where.. all hospitals mein no blood available.....😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘

the episode was sad sad..kya yaar..saare bank mein ab -ve blood ka hi koi stock nahi hai kya...😭 πŸ˜­

hey guys also wen the nurse came n told first time to geet tat maan is in critical condition.. dont know yar.. usne aisey kaise bola that i cudnt stop laughin...🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ 

bechaari geet... her guilt game had a start..😭.😭..felt really bad for her..😭 πŸ˜­

luvd adi.. he tried his level best to help dadima n annie reach  chandigarh.....πŸ‘

but mr . arrogant helps....

precap: i hope they dont end the entire episode by geet searchin dev..

Edited by bharkha - 13 years ago
RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

hello crazies..

short analysis from my side...
first i want to say....dd was fab today...ghsp is truly blessed with two fanastic leads...
now ph can't manage time...they don't have one day bank also...yesterday gc didn't shoot..so...they have pasted the old scene of msk...

anyway.....coming to the episode..there is a  continuity from yesterday's episode...but the cvs could have shown how geet and msk reached the hospital...but..i guess i am asking too much from ghsp creatives...
all humans makes mistakes..yesterday both msk and geet made a terrible mistake and for that thay have paid the price...
geet should not have been so ziddi and msk should not have so relenting...he should learn to say no...

my heart went out to geet....her pain guilt anguish...pain...
she is praying to babaji to save her maan after that she will not behave this way..
poor girl...
i  liked adi romeo manisha scene..how they came together for their boss...
so geet will have to go to dev for msk...
dev's condition has definitely a hidden agenda..
we know msk does not like lies and geet not telling msk the truth....is as good as a lie....
don't know..what will happen to maaneet...
anyway...today's episode belongs to dd..she was fab....
i am ready to overlook the glitches .....because of dd's fantastic acting....

Edited by rajeev the best - 13 years ago
ixxu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey crazies... πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

our Maan in critical condition 😭😭😭😭
from everyone, they all know only Dev has AB negative blood group 😑
Geet was feeling so guilty... DD was so good in portraying the pain πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ i almost felt that pain and guilt....

so sweet how Adi Sir, Pinky, Romeo & Manishaa came to KM to support the family... they are truly part of K family now... and Annie called Adi as Adi bhaiyya...

how could just anyone answer the phone in a hospital... CV's dont make mistakes like this... it spoils the show...

Arjun couldnt stand to see Annie's tears... so he came to help...
...and him turning positive means there wont be any negative character unless Dev turns negative...so he will?

even as a patient, our Maan looks dashing...i couldnt stop staring πŸ˜‰

Edited by ix2u - 13 years ago
leverne thumbnail
firstly the episode was very good in terms of story though some very obvious mistakes from the cvs( who think the audiences are stupid.)
anyways DD's performance was too goodπŸ‘β­οΈ loved when she was still dead as her life was going away from her and she could do nothing about it. the person who saved her life umpteen no of times was lying lifeless and she could just watch helplessly😭😭😭😭
good to see dadi and adi sir back after many episodes😊😊
😊and no aa crap (bonus)😊😊
now coming to things i didn't understand:
1. there was this one girl in purple who kept coming again and again for like 4 times. why cant cvs hire some extrasπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
2.Dadi could'nt think of a chartered plane being kc ki owner and that arjun who has just 30% shares in some event management company manages to hire a chartered planeπŸ˜†πŸ˜† when MSK hired a car to go back to Delhi with his sick pregnant wife (where's the logic)
3. According to whatever science i had in school ( i m not a science student so no much idea) AB is the universal recipient of blood right. i mean cv's can actually be so dumb
4. A big hospital and no one from docs to nurses or staff had a matching blood group so weird
5. please MSK has so many employees plus Arjuns employees no one had a matching blood group.???
6. if AB -ve was such a rare groupπŸ˜† then why did dadi not have a list of friends and relatives who have the same blood group.Its very basic that you always keep such a list in case of any emergency
7. how come all of a sudden in places like delhi and chandigarh AB -ve blood not available. (Atleast simla is understandable as is less populated)
8. and does dadi know where was dev before suggesting his name ( if he was in Canada then what)
Guess i am over critical today because of negativity in the episode itself and no happy moments hope everything gets back on track by Monday
didnt know i could write such a long post guess i m learning from you guys and improving every day.😊😊
😊hope i can maitain the same consistency during my exams as well.πŸ˜›

Edited by leverne - 13 years ago