Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nitu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: sanjana2597

my message for all bpians or DVIANS is that , that dont be a dvian and watch his new role satya but be a SKIAN and watch !!!! U ALL WILL FEEL BETTER

aww...such a darling u r πŸ€—  !! soo orried bout us DVIAN's πŸ˜› !!  but u kno we were feeling better till our beloved DV 's transformed  in2 dis "2nd hand side-kick" Satya 🀒 !! & as u can READ d tittle..we r really turned off by his role dere !! so OBVIOUSLY we 've tested our patience by going through his satya role πŸ€” ..& fter dat we r like..ye bhi kabhi DV tha πŸ˜²πŸ˜• ?!! if he 's a b, c-grade telly actor who 's fit fr satya kinda side-kick's den we 'd 've really app. it but dis 1 's like n insult fr his caliber !! m sure now u can understand y we r so turned-off by his role satya 😊 !!

p.s. btw plz don't hide urself behind fake ID's 😊 !! if u r REALLY a satya fan ..@least SATYA to bolo πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜† !!

uxghya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yeah agree sfer and nitu  i only  sk as dv and always will hia acting was just oustanding in bairi piya so it dosent matter if he is in uttran i only whant to see him with supriya agai an dsame dashing riole as dv
zanraj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

my message for all bpians or DVIANS is that , that dont be a dvian and watch his new role satya but be a SKIAN and watch !!!! U ALL WILL FEEL BETTER

sanjana i respect your saying but the reality is so different sharad is a good actor and in uttran i don't think this role is fit for him or this role is not suits him despite his all effort he couldn't be met the hight of his real acting skills it's really considerible situation when creative must think about that don't waste the talent like sharad actor in this sick role
uxghya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zanraj

sanjana i respect your saying but the reality is so different sharad is a good actor and in uttran i don't think this role is fit for him or this role is not suits him despite his all effort he couldn't be met the hight of his real acting skills it's really considerible situation when creative must think about that don't waste the talent like sharad actor in this sick role

totoally agree zanraj this role is just not good enough for sk after seeing him in bairi piya and never will be  we only whant our dv in a stromg and grate role again with supriya
krambaig thumbnail

HAHAHAH Swfer i agree you this not seem to be sharad at all we are not saying he is not working hard but really speaking something is really gone missing in utt i couldn't believe on my eyes that the same man which i dearly love him bairi piya show even bp show forced to us sit and watched the show and next eps we were hardly waited for the next eps sooooooooo in utt there nothing to watch and wait even stick to sit and watch the show i think what a waste of actor???? 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
bellakhan thumbnail

Originally posted by: swfer

frankly speaking friendss,i've watched only two episodes after Sharad has entered,not coz his character is a cameo one but due to lack of time so i don't know whether i'm the right person to comment or not but he really disappointed me in Uttaran,he has set such high standards for himself after Bairi piya that it seems almost impossible for me to accept him any other role,i'm noot saying he's not working hard or not true to his role but somewhere something is lacking,maybe his role is a typical one or his role is not convincing enough to make rather force us to sit and watch him,πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ for creatives who have wasted such a talent.For me he was the ultimate in his role of DV that had forced me to watch him again and again and also wait impatiently for the next episode😊 to go on air.

i agree with u and nitu there is no reason left for  after watch utt that we cannot praise sharad because after performance in bairi piya show sharad and supriya kumari captured our hearts and mind and set a very high standard i request all people those didn't get opportunity to watch bairi piya please watch it we are not cazy at all and than decided everything in bairi piya was Exactness IT IS ONE HUNDRED PERCENT SURE SHARAD HAS NOT FIT IN THIS ROLE AT ALLEdited by bellakhan - 13 years ago
arrow01 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
@Nitu--I agree with you and swefer and Kram.  Sharad had caught my attention in just one shot.  Just like me, all of the us were captivated in his mesmerizing presence.  Trying to like him in UT,  but so far it is not up the mark because it just an average role and not up high standard.   Wish the CV realize that this is not the suitable role for this actiing ability. 
g_viswam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
done with UT long back...no more...could not take the chew chew chew...chewing any more
zobie44 thumbnail

Hi Sanjna thanx for ur concern...😊
but you know wat we are feeling sooooo good, we are chilling nd so much better than ever before...πŸ˜ƒ
and you know we are BPians, DVians, and SKians too and we'll always be...but cant be Satiyan not at all...πŸ˜• coz we cant see SK in such a wasting of acting abilities kind of side role πŸ˜•
So dont worry about us Sanjana...we are very well πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ 
But dont know why i m feeling tht ur neither a DVian nor a BPian...coz if u r then u cant say ths tht easily...πŸ€”
butttttttttttt be watever you want to be....Satyian or  DVian or BPian....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ
indumak2002 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: king99

Okay it has been a month and I thought I could tolerate Sharad in UT.  But NO, he has disappointed me.  As the dialogues have been less than stellar and  the  storyline has not caught on.   

It is pretty sad that he has to play cupid for someone else on Valentines day and now another car accident.  Didn't they just do one with his sister.
Sorry but it is like trying to stretch a rubber band on that show.  Just had to vent cuz this is not what I had expected SK next role be of.

Agree totally with u here, Saba.

I started watching Uttaran only coz Sharad's in it....and coz I got to watch his amazing acting as Thakur DV earlier. So I thought I should check this 1 out too as I can expect that "something surprising" from him always.πŸ˜”

Everyday, I had been watching in gr8 anticipation that may be today, something worth his calibre would come out of this role. But to my utter disappointment, it never did😭....and all we got to c was Sharad being very courteous, caring for his sis & acting cupid, like every ordinary daily soap character does.😡

If this is what the CVs have taken SK into their show for, then I'm sorry to say that they haven't got the slightest idea abt. him. He's just being wasted on this show with a role that doesn't befit him & his capabilties in any way.πŸ˜’ 

Edited by indumak2002 - 13 years ago