Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

g_viswam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: sanjana2597

my message for all bpians or DVIANS is that , that dont be a dvian and watch his new role satya but be a SKIAN and watch !!!! U ALL WILL FEEL BETTER

I know we all tend to take up arms when ever the topic of SK in Satya's role comes up...

I am sure most of you, if not all of you agree with me when i say that SK shined as DV and that his present profile as Satya is not as good as DV's. 

But this is not a complaint against SK. In fact we think his acting skills are way better than this role that he plays currently. He has untold depths to him which requires the right character that he can fill into. 

We are also aware that it is not SK who makes the final decision on the creation or availability of such roles. Thus the campaign to make it know to the CV's  that  they are wasting talent. And to waste a talent as good as SK's is a crime.

So Sanjana2579, though i understand where you are coming from, it is not our loyalty to SK that is the question here. In fact, it is our respect for his amazing acting abilities that the blindness of the PH's and channels about it that saddens us. The reason we keep pushing DV forward.

If you still think we are not being SKian, then I believe that, while we'd give you the benefit of an explanation,  we do not need to justify our choices.  And let us agree to disagree on this regard.
sanjana2597 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! okey ! I can undestand !!πŸ€” but what's the mistake of sharad in this he is giving his bestπŸ‘! by my opinion sharad always best ! or the bestest !!  As DVIANS i know that we r not in habbit of seeing sharad in this kind of role πŸ˜• !! so i think in bairi piya his role ofTHAKUR DIGVIJAY SINGH BHADORIA  was amazing & also his role of RANVEER SINGH  I really liked him very much in Ranveer singh's role !!  I ALSO OBEY AND RESPECT THE OPINION OF U ALL GUYS --------😊 THAT THE ROLE OF SATYA IS NOT ENOUGH FOR SHARAD!!!!😳

uxghya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: g_viswam

done with UT long back...no more...could not take the chew chew chew...chewing any more

agree gv me too done for long time really traied ot like his role but cant anot after watching bairi piya
g_viswam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanjana2597

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! okey ! I can undestand !!πŸ€” but what's the mistake of sharad in this he is giving his bestπŸ‘! by my opinion sharad always best ! or the bestest !!  As DVIANS i know that we r not in habbit of seeing sharad in this kind of role πŸ˜• !! so i think in bairi piya his role ofTHAKUR DIGVIJAY SINGH BHADORIA  was amazing & also his role of RANVEER SINGH  I really liked him very much in Ranveer singh's role !!  I ALSO OBEY AND RESPECT THE OPINION OF U ALL GUYS --------😊 THAT THE ROLE OF SATYA IS NOT ENOUGH FOR SHARAD!!!!😳

yallah....LOL....πŸ˜†