Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shivani9 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: souroj

I think Satya has definitely come for revenge but in the end he is going to have a change of heart, he will be moved by Iccha's goodness and before leaving he will make Dadaji and co. realise Iccha's worth, so at last a servant's daughter will be wholeheartedly accepted by the blue blooded thakurs. That will be the change in Iccha's life😊.(I myself cant believe what I have written....too much positivity😆😆)After Satya leaves may be Tej Singh will come back and Uttaran continues...

very nice wriiten Souroj, but i wud say black bloooded instead of blue blooded, coz they were never royal in their in their attitudes yaa actions😳😆😆
souroj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ladybird9

very nice wriiten Souroj, but i wud say black bloooded instead of blue blooded, coz they were never royal in their in their attitudes yaa actions😳😆😆

I know Shivani even I wrote in a sarcastic way😳 and Dadaji's kurtas are out of the world, bright yellow, maroon, blue with big golden polka dots .. 🤣
shivani9 thumbnail

I know Shivani even I wrote in a sarcastic way😳 and Dadaji's kurtas are out of the world, bright yellow, maroon, blue with big golden polka dots .. 🤣

ohk😳 btw Daddaji ek aise specimen hai, jinko ko log museum ke dwaar pe as a guard  rahkne ke liye bhee manzoori nahin dengey 😆😆😆😆
souroj thumbnail

ohk😳 btw Daddaji ek aise specimen hai, jinko ko log museum ke dwaar pe as a guard  rahkne ke liye bhee manzoori nahin dengey 😆

Dadaji and museum ka guard...🤣.but he will have to wear a uniform na 😲 what will happen to his bright designer kurtas but I must say his grandson also matched him the other day with his pink coat🤣
shivani9 thumbnail

Dadaji and museum ka guard...🤣.but he will have to wear a uniform na 😲 what will happen to his bright designer kurtas but I must say his grandson also matched him the other day with his pink coat🤣

i mean his stern face reminds me of a guard on duty😳😆😆😆😆, hmmn pink according to me is the least manly color, esp tht shade😛😳😆😆
souroj thumbnail

i mean his stern face reminds me of a guard on duty😆, hmmn pink according to me is the least manly color, esp tht shade😆

Oh ok I see, that man is so expressionless😆😆.
Shivani u stay in UK and I in Italy and here people are really obsessed with blue for boys and pink for girls😆😆isn't it?
Edited by souroj - 13 years ago
shivani9 thumbnail

Oh ok I see, that man is so expressionless😆😆.
Shivani u stay in UK and I in Italy and here people are really obsessed with blue for boys and pink for girls😆😆isn't it?

yess i do n nice 2 know u stay in Italy,  😊, Yesss pinkz a girl, my fav color too😳 n blue is for  boy n if they r unsure if its a boy yaa girl they go for white😊
souroj thumbnail

yess i do n nice 2 know u stay in Italy,  😊, Yesss pinkz a girl, my fav color too😳 n blue is for  boy n if they r unsure if its a boy yaa girl they go for white😊

Yes white is a neutral color...while chatting wid u i got promoted from a newbie to groupbie😊. Ok dear now i need to go, have to do some cooking. bye bye😊
😊Edited by souroj - 13 years ago
shivani9 thumbnail

Yes...while chatting wid u i got promoted from a newbie to groupbie😊. Ok dear now i need to go, have to do some cooking. bye bye😊
😊

ohhh Congratulations on becoming a Groupie..👏 happy cooking😳😊
varun.tap thumbnail
Originally posted by: intruderfast

when mai asked satya what he likes to eat, satya eyes changes.😉

he tells he likes to eat some besan ka thing which probably was vansh's favourite.(i am guessing this cos mai gives a sad expression)

looking at satya;s expression it seems he knows about vansh. abig clue that he has a history with these bundelas, very good acting by sharad, i must say👏

but i think he respects iccha , he has come for revenge on bundelas, but he has high regards 4 iccha.

When mai asked what he likes he says besan ki kirchy i dont know what is this but one think is clear that his some big past with bundalas.....
His acting is also good.
I think article is true he taking some revenge to bundelas.......
may be dadagi can create some problem for satya's family or dstroy satyas' family life in his jawani.