Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PreciousPri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Well i was impressed with his smirk n change in expression..... n its his eyes which r Sk's assett which is y i posted the Satya''s eyes tiopic....... 

a sign this guy isnt here 2 just make friends ...... he has a big thing in mind n he will reveal very dheere dheere  ... just not 2 long...

intruderfast - it is called 'besan ka cheelra'

i think he must be like karan for kunti - gunwantis desolated child dropped away, because not only satya gives bad expression, but the same expression Mai also does, that means she knows someone liking besan ka cheeera earlier and it is nothing less than her own child
hermione8 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: souroj

Dadaji and museum ka guard...๐Ÿคฃ.but he will have to wear a uniform na ๐Ÿ˜ฒ what will happen to his bright designer kurtas but I must say his grandson also matched him the other day with his pink coat๐Ÿคฃ

Looks like their costume designers are buying the left- over stuff from the Seconds- sales at a much cheaper rate set by the CVs...๐Ÿคฃ...Veer's pink coat was atrocious..๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†..If we look at the sarees and jewellery worn by Tapasya  and sometimes Ichcha, the quality is very much obvious..Tapasya's weird hair- do and saree for the V- day special was especially in very poor taste...She looked good earlier in her beauty salon uniform and the house keeping saree uniform in the hotel..She will look good if she is dressed in a classy saree like an air hostess...Ichcha's some sarees are better and she seems to have a better costume designer and make- up artist...Even Mai's sarees have become very simple nowadays...Could be cost cutting by the CVs after appointing so many big actors who share very little, insignificant ration screen time in every episode...๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
  lagta he jroor is tharki bhude ne gull khilaye honge๐Ÿ˜‰
๐Ÿ˜‰costume cutting

and guess that is why they have send off our roly poly mto rani divya baby to US, KYON KEE HER CONSTUMES ARE NEVER COMPROMISED , even jewellery and saris she wears are regal.......
whether it is in happiness, celebration, sickness or death,.... i have seen divyarni in fanatstic clothing like thakurain.......
i think divya will never compromsie with cheap or simple sarees tou bestum best they ahve sent her away

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
neenu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
satya's change of expressions was very good yesterday

but i think his hatred is for mai and daddaji

he has a soft corner for ichaa and kasa kaka

so most probably he must be some maid's daughter

who mistreated in bundela house

with veer wht will be his equation that yet to be seen

i think he purposely send veer out of town
 i think sanchi is dada's daughter,may be umedbut i notice that dada is very big thraki,i think staya saw everthing his open eyes๐Ÿ˜•
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shon703

๐Ÿ˜‰costume cutting

and guess that is why they have send off our roly poly mto rani divya baby to US, KYON KEE HER CONSTUMES ARE NEVER COMPROMISED , even jewellery and saris she wears are regal.......
whether it is in happiness, celebration, sickness or death,.... i have seen divyarni in fanatstic clothing like thakurain.......
i think divya will never compromsie with cheap or simple sarees tou bestum best they ahve sent her away

๐Ÿ‘

Divya  is busy shooting for Choti Bahu season 2....
divy609 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ohh........so Besan ka whateva is Vansh's fave .......I's thinking it must be either Vansh or Ummed.......Bt kya raaz ho sakta hain ๐Ÿค”
Sharad was fab 2day bt that driving scene Why was he giving that kinda expressions.......Felt it was very funny
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: divy609

Ohh........so Besan ka whateva is Vansh's fave .......I's thinking it must be either Vansh or Ummed.......Bt kya raaz ho sakta hain ๐Ÿค”

Sharad was fab 2day bt that driving scene Why was he giving that kinda expressions.......Felt it was very funny

you noticed too... even I found his expressions funny๐Ÿ˜†