satya gave a big hint today - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
please tell me gollu taps is not thinking of making them a pair , please 
Originally posted by cjs369

Ichcha may not have helped or saved her own happiness... but she has sacrificed her own happiness to give others their happiness... so I have a feeling something similar might happen here too....

yaa i agree to you charu😊
there is no point of sacrificing ur happiness which is going to hurt every one around u , its called stupidity .......

well I agree with rahul  , she can never get strong , its like taps becoming Positive
Originally posted by JustJ

there is no point of sacrificing ur happiness which is going to hurt every one around u , its called stupidity .......

well I agree with rahul  , she can never get strong , its like taps becoming Positive

Same thoughts jaya😃Ditooooooooo😃i dont support this stupidity which hurts urself and gives a benefit to a devil😆
thanks rahul, chalo mana if she was hurting herself alone and spreading happiness then ok i get it  , but its reverse always ........ never mind , she  can never be like damini 😆.... atleast damini reacts

thanks rahul, chalo mana if she was hurting herself alone and spreading happiness then ok i get it  , but its reverse always ........ never mind , she  can never be like damini 😆.... atleast damini reacts

yes damini is balanced lady...a mix of good and strong...she reacted always...be it bride swap...be it other occassions😊it wud have been better if ichcha was like her mother atleast😊
Nahin ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I dont want icha giving faltu ke bashan to damini , and damini ka garam khooon tanda padjaye , i mean , damini blasted Pushkar right ?? (my live updater is my friend , who does it for me )

when icha blasted nani , it was Peekkha, nani par effect hi nahin hua , she was laughing , (some time back )
I think Satya has definitely come for revenge but in the end he is going to have a change of heart, he will be moved by Iccha's goodness and before leaving he will make Dadaji and co. realise Iccha's worth, so at last a servant's daughter will be wholeheartedly accepted by the blue blooded thakurs. That will be the change in Iccha's life😊.(I myself cant believe what I have written....too much positivity😆😆)After Satya leaves may be Tej Singh will come back and Uttaran continues...
stupid dadaji need one slap from myself, he was asking kasa to be nice towards satya and looser dont do it with icha , 

stupid dadaji need one slap from myself, he was asking kasa to be nice towards satya and looser dont do it with icha , 

Wait let Tej Singh come back........then see how many slaps he gets🤣