Posted: 13 years ago
Madhuri Dixit in New Delhi
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cLMqeJqkgE
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Here I am..

Am not a hardcore fan of her but just love her 😳 and
 i LOVE her as Chandrakukhi in Devdas⭐️..
A few of my creations on her..

AnyaCrazy4Sanz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Madhuri with Babita (I guess)

AnyaCrazy4Sanz thumbnail
All set for Juhu Hamara Festival Great Madhuri Dixit to open it tomorrow at 6.30 at Kaifi Azmi ParK. Opp Amitabhs Pratiksha ~Ashoke Pandit
AnyaCrazy4Sanz thumbnail

Riteish mad about Madhuri

Riteish admits that he is spellbound by Madhuri Dixit's beauty ever since he met her on the sets of a dance reality show Jhalak Dikhala Ja.

The actor, who was a special guest on the show during the promotion of his forthcoming film 'FALTU' (directed by co-judge Remo D'Souza), couldn't take his eye off when he met his all time favorite actress. According to a unit hand the actor confessed that he is a big fan of her. He also enjoyed chatting with her in Marathi during the shoot.

When asked about it he said, "Yes I shot with Madhuri Dixit for an episode of Jhalak Dhikla Jaa and had a blast on the show." He also praised Madhuri's beauty saying "How is it possible for a woman to look so beautiful. But when you look at Madhuri Dixit you know why I said this." He also confessed that films like Hum Aapke Hain Kaun, Dil, Beta, Dil Toh Paagal Hai and Jamai Raja , all of which star Madhuri Dixit, feature on his favorite list.

On the show, Riteish loved Chang's performance and complimented him in Marathi saying ' khup changla ' (meaning 'very good'). He danced with Mahi Vij on his popular dance number ' Dekha Jo Tujhe Yaar, Dil Mein Baji Guitar '. Also when Mona asked Riteish which is his favourite dance form, he said 'Kolsa' which he defines as a fusion of Kolhapuri and Salsa. When Mona sounded confused, he came on stage and taught her few steps of his self-defined dance form.

TiaMaria93 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nima9

WOW!!!!!!!!!!  BIG B and MD GR8 pic...i just like it..🤣 

😍 🥳 

my favourites 😳
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thx fr all the articles and the links....

M too eager to catch the glimpse yet again on Monday.....and btw nice handshake Tushar...u know hw to shake hands with Mads😆

Gosh Ritesh is added as one of the fans of her...

Grt work ammoos....
AnyaCrazy4Sanz thumbnail
 Madhuri says no to Rajnikanth
The ever-so-gorgeous Madhuri Dixit poses exclusively for Delhi Times during her recent visit to the capital promoting her upcoming dance talent show "Jhalak Dikhla Jaa- 4" on November 26, 2010.
This season everyone in Bollywood fell prey to the charms of the 44-year-old Madhuri Dixit who flew in from the US to judge a dance reality show on television.

Besides the Khans, Kapoors and Kumars who poured praises in Mads' honour, the other man who was reportedly enamoured with her is the Tamil megastar Rajnikanth. Madhuri and Rajni have done Uttar Dakshin in 1987.

TOI announced just a few days ago that when Rajni came calling to
Mumbai for one night he did attempt to meet a few Bollywood stars.

A distributor says, "Besides casting Deepika Padukone and Sonu Sood from Mumbai, Rajni Sir was also keen to have Madhuri Dixit in Rana. However she turned down the offer. She excused herself saying that she was missing her sons Arin and Raayan too much and wanted to fly back to the
United States." Rana as everyone knows has Rajni in a triple role. Madhuri naturally would be cast opposite one of the older characters that Rajni is playing; whereas the 25-year-old Deepika will romance the younger character.