Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luv_sakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: suzi_b

Mads' fav JDJ episode.....contestants singing 4 her.....cute one😊

The video made for Gr8 viewing!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Thank You so much for sharing!!😳
luv_sakshi thumbnail

Aww😳...my Fav movie - Dil Toh Pagal HaiπŸ€—...n some of teh Cutest pics from there!☺️ Thank You so much for these!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
luv_sakshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: nima9

Madhuri Dixit has asked Sushant  to stay on

Sushant Singh Rajput, one of the most promising contenders on Sony TV's "Jhalak Dikkhla Jaa 4", wanted to quit the dance reality show on Thursday due to a back injury. But judge Madhuri Dixit has asked him to stay on. A source from the sets informed IANS that Sushant declared during the Thursday shoot that he wants to quit.

"Sushant told the judges that he wants to quit as he is not in a position to perform, and said he doesn't want to be unfair to the other contenders by not performing and still doing the vote appeal," said the source.

Apparently Sushant, who has been performing consistently and getting perfect scores, suffered the injury during the technical rehearsals with his choreographer Shampa.

Though he has excruciating pain, but is not happy with his decision.

"Madhuri told Sushant that he is one of the best dancers on the show and she would love to see him dance. She also said that she is confident he will find place in the top three finalists, and so he should take a call only after a second thought," added the source.

Host Mona Singh interrupted and told Sushant: "We'll talk about it later!"

Recently, there were rumours that Sushant had threatened Sony TV about leaving the show when his girlfriend Ankita Lokhande was eliminated. However, in an interview to IANS, Sushant had denied doing so.

Aww...i Love that pic at the start of the article!!πŸ€— For Madhuri...isn't she Super Adorable guys?😳😳 She's gets so concerned about all the contestants n going by her genuineness n humane nature, she wouldn't want a good contestant to back off hastily at the ninth hourπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...its Gr8 to know she asked Sushant to give his decision a second thought😊...he sure deserves to stay in this competition!πŸ‘πŸΌ
luv_sakshi thumbnail

Did you make this one Khusiie?😊 Its so Beautiful!!😳😳 Love the words too...so apt for Madhuri!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Armu4eva thumbnail

Madhuri says no to Rajnikanth

TNN, Feb 20, 2011, 12.00am IST

This season everyone in Bollywood fell prey to the charms of the 44-year-old Madhuri Dixit who flew in from the US to judge a dance reality show on television. 

Besides the Khans, Kapoors and Kumars who poured praises in Mads' honour, the other man who was reportedly enamoured with her is the Tamil megastar Rajnikanth. Madhuri and Rajni have done Uttar Dakshin in 1987. 

TOI announced just a few days ago that when Rajni came calling to Mumbai for one night he did attempt to meet a few Bollywood stars. 

A distributor says, "Besides casting Deepika Padukone and Sonu Sood from Mumbai, Rajni Sir was also keen to have Madhuri Dixit in Rana. However she turned down the offer. She excused herself saying that she was missing her sons Arin and Raayan too much and wanted to fly back to the United States." Rana as everyone knows has Rajni in a triple role. Madhuri naturally would be cast opposite one of the older characters that Rajni is playing; whereas the 25-year-old Deepika will romance the younger character. 

Read more: Madhuri says no to Rajnikanth - The Times of India http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/news-interviews/Madhuri-says-no-to-Rajnikanth/articleshow/7527958.cms#ixzz1EQqQk6L1
AnyaCrazy4Sanz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

luv_sakshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanz6

Riteishd

Shot with Madhuri Dixit for an episode of Jhalak dhikla Jaa - had a blast on the show- how is it possible for a woman to look so beautiful. via berTwitter

Ok...here we go againπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰...yet another person who's got completely smitten by Queen Madhuri!!😳😳 WOW!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Madhuri sure is the greatest magician in the worldπŸ˜πŸ€—πŸ₯³...everyone's mesmerized by the very sight of her!!☺️
luv_sakshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: TiaMaria93

andddd guys....i see we have a hater lurking *sigh* why do they always try to infiltrate.....we are all stubborn, hard headed, die hard, unwavering, unchanging madhuri fans....perhaps to the point of ignoranceπŸ˜‰ ahhaha sooo i would like to kindly inform the haters to save ur breath..orr...typing energy...and dont try to talk "reason" with us😊 πŸ˜†

Yeah...i agree...just 'coz we're tolerating all the unnecessary bashing doesn't mean people test our patience..or reasoning for that matter! We're die hard Madhuri Loyalists n we follow her way of being good to everyone! But if there are trouble makers who want us to "talk things out", then we're game for it!

and sakshi !! i saw ur post on the other fc! hahaha i ahve to go copy n paste n respond properly to it but for now πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ awwww we really are twins lost in the kumba mela HAHAHAHAH!!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ€—

Oh Okie...take your time Hun!! Now that we twins have finally managed to find one another after ages, we can talk over "important" issues leisurely on this FC!! And you know what the most important thing...i mean...person to be precise, is for us...right? Hey BTW, just couldn't resist sharing something with you Sis!! Had been to an exhibition today close to where i live...n guess what i surprisingly found there after so long? Well, i found exactly the same bangle that Madhuri was wearing in DTPH! Pooja's Fav bangle...n Rahul's too (*WINK*)..remember? I've been trying to find that ever since the movie released, but hadn't found the exact one anywhere...so i'm glad i finally own a similar piece now!!

oohh CONGRATS ON FC 3 GUYSSS!!!πŸ₯³ madhuri dixit zindabad!  (hahaha this is partly to irritate my hater comrades πŸ˜†)

LOLZ!! If that "Naare Baazi" is partly with an intention to irritate haters, then i'll be your partner in crime too! LOLZ!! HAIL QUEEN MADHURI!! But Seriously yaar, how can someone manage to be so perfectly Divine n Beautiful? Aww...they just don't make them like Madhuri anymore!!

and nima those articles u shared in the last fc were fab! thanks soo much..i especiallyyy loved the one where Arin questioned whether Madhuri was his real mom! hahahaha the kids are too charming, witty and exceedingly intelligent πŸ˜³

Aww...tell me about it Tia!! I loved Arin's question just as much n when i read it, i went..."How Cute is that?"...He's so much like his Sweetheart Mommy!! I remember Madhuri had mentioned in an interview that when she had just joined the movies, she'd think everything was for real...like the House where they shot n stuff...then one day when she was shooting for "Abodh" i guess, she happened to lean on one of the walls n it collapsed...that's when my Baby learnt that everything is made up on the set n isn't real!! Aww...Madhuri sounded so sweet n innocent when she said that!

luv_sakshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: ammoos

Here I am..

Am not a hardcore fan of her but just love her 😳 and
 i LOVE her as Chandrakukhi in Devdas⭐️..
A few of my creations on her..

OMG!! AmmoosπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...these Creations are absolutely Amazing!!😳 I Love them allπŸ˜ƒ...th Blending, Effects, Colouring n Textures are Beautiful!!πŸ‘πŸΌ Chandramukhi...yet another of my Fav characters from Madhuri's moviesπŸ€—...no one beats Madz playing Chandramukhi!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
luv_sakshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: nima9

Madhuri with Babita (I guess)

MY!!😍 I Love these picsπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘..Madhuri's has an unbeatable Aura about herπŸ₯³...she spreads so much radiance n happiness around her!!πŸ€— Love how she looking hereπŸ˜‰...n that smile☺️...well, i was DEAD long ago!!😳😳