Posted: 13 years ago
I think Viren, thanks to the Cvs, has crossed the limit by wearing shoes in the Pooja.

It's not only offensive to people of some faith but is projecting a wrong way of dealing with life to the younger generations.
I agree the protagonist is dealing with an emotional turmoil. But sitting in the Pooja with shoes pointing to the holy fire and gods is just not correct.
I kinda found it wrong too..I mean yes they are to show viren being rude, but making a mockery of god is a bit too much for me aswell...
I agree with you I just don't understand what is the reason to show this, Viren being rude is all fine but CT shouldn't have shown him wearing shoes in pooja, that's total disrespect of faith and God.
I agree with u....viren try to prove himself bad in front of his family is all fine....but wearing  a shoe in pooja cross all limits....it is wrong to project the character in this way.....
true, the CTS would have thought this before showing this, even if it is a show still there are some ethics to be followed, and elders sitting there without saying anything strange.....i did not like it too.......
i agree........... he should not have done that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I believe he's already taken a wrong step by drinking beer infront of the elders but he wearing shoes in the Pooja is a bit over the top..
I demand the CVs apologize for that.
I don't want anyone I know getting inspired by this chap and committing acts of disrespect against Gid, religion or the elders!!!
i found that very disappointing....creatives must apologize for that...

I agree. It was apalling. CTs should apologise for this. There are 100 diff ways of showing rebel nature why this. Rubbish and a huge disappointment!

completely agree ............I know itz a fictional character n its a drama.... n sometimes it gets difficult 2 follow each n every ethics 4 d sake of TRPs but Cts shouldn't cross d limits..... n especially 4 d reasons when they have other options in hand..... Cts should apologise n should keep dis in mind in near future.....

Edited by CCBM_fan - 13 years ago