She looks great btw 👍🏼
Edited by eraser - 13 years ago
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

MAIN AUR MRS BHUPATHI

The Hitlist Team

Here's a look at the couple, right after their registered marriage yesterday

Lara Dutta became Mrs Mahesh Bhupathi yesterday morning. A marriage registrar came to the tennis star's Bandra home to legalise the marriage. Lara was attired in a cream and gold saree while Mahesh was in a grey jacket and white shirt. Later the couple went to Lara's Bandra home.

The ceremony was attended by the bride's and groom's parents and close family members.

Mahesh shared his happiness on Twitter by first writing " Anyway the civil ceremony is in an hour so I got to get ready…" and then later tweeted a picture of the newly wed couple and wrote, " Mr. and Mrs Bhupathi folks... :)" The couple left for Goa yesterday for their beach wedding.

Mahesh and Lara have been dating each other for more than a year and officially announced their engagement after Mahesh's divorce from model Shvetha Jaishankar came through. They'd announced their marriage plans on Karan Johar's Koffee With Karan. The couple is also jointly producing a film called Chalo Dilli.

wow Lara looks beautiful 😃
Abbyviv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I love Lara, she's gorgs.. congrats to both of them!
-Mmmmm- thumbnail

Sangeet..

petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
that is a very typical south indian christian wedding saree😃

lara looking great

im surprised and happily so to see a lady wear a proper peach/off white wedding saree which is what i usually see all the time..not weddign gowns
Somebody explain why I see Raveena Tandon everywhere these days? Whose camp has she joined?
-Mmmmm- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dexterphile

Somebody explain why I see Raveena Tandon everywhere these days? Whose camp has she joined?

Well.. Her presence everywhere these days is thanks to her husband.... He is a well known film distributor in the Mumbai territory....He does have clout in the filmy circles....
Riteish is everywhere. In all camps, with all people, in everybody's car. He should endorse Amul Butter.
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
^ u spoke my mind😆 everytime he is in a different car with a different person