Has pia got a "BLUE" fascination?

SimiSays thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago

well... i knw u al must hv observed dis too..

bt i thot 2 post dis..

dat frm day 1.. til date.. wenevr we hv seen piya in ny dress for a party..it has always been blue.. :P

i m nt talkin abt her usual closet dt she wears in college..dat s d skirt n top..bt in al d parties...she has been wearin d dresses whose color s blue..

well here r sm pics:-

dis 1 is frm d 1st party in d show..@ raichand's place... wen abhay n piya had deir 1st dance..

den d next one is frm d fashion show held at mount college...

here too she carried a blue dress..πŸ˜‰

n last one bt nt d least...frm ystrday's episode..@ dobriyal's party for misha..

i guess lik our abhay s fascinated wid black..ALL D TYM..similarly our piya s fascinated wid blue..SMTYM!πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

do share ur views guyies....! :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sab2778 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
nice post

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† yup she has blue fascination

thts y she is in lov with d blue eyed monster

SounSoun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Lolz ! but blue suits her !
divya92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ya exactly....i told the same to my sister...she definitely has a blue fscination..
@sab--u r rite....thats y she fell is luv with our abhayπŸ˜‰
Doris. thumbnail
lolz, could be. afterall she has to take after her 'Black' love,lool-who wears nothing but black!...probably she wants to do the same with Blue.

oh and the first one is not blue, its more purple:)
Anyhow, she looks absoulty gorgeous in all!...Beautiful.
During the walk on the road yesterday, she was looking very sexy actually:), she suits in all coulours ofcourse. but blue is among the colours that gives that little more extra.
Edited by fahidlover - 13 years ago
SimiSays thumbnail

Originally posted by: sab2778

nice post

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† yup she has blue fascination

thts y she is in lov with d blue eyed monster

so true..πŸ˜†

abhay k eye color k sath match krke piya choose her dresses... how sweet! :)πŸ˜›

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
nice observation...😳 she likes to wear blue dress only to parties coz she likes the blue eyes of the hottie... abhay....😍
SimiSays thumbnail

Originally posted by: fahidlover

lolz, could be. afterall she has to take after her 'Black' love,lool-who wears nothing but black!...probably she wants to do the same with Blue.

oh and the first one is not blue, its more purple:)
Anyhow, she looks absoulty gorgeous in all!...Beautiful.
During the walk on the road yesterday, she was looking very sexy actually:), she suits in all coulours ofcourse. but blue is among the colours that gives that little more extra.

i knw its purple..bt its more or less again a touch or shade of blue..

she doesnt wear nythn red or black for parties(ooooho black s reserved for her beau abhay naπŸ˜‰ )

bt i agree wid u..ystrday wen she ws walkin on d road wid abhay..she luked absolutely splendid! πŸ˜Š

Yukti22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I was thinking d same last nite...In most of d parties and events ,Piya wears BLUE....what's logic behind it ,i dun understand....!!πŸ€”
Doris. thumbnail

Originally posted by: SMITAKSHI

i knw its purple..bt its more or less again a touch or shade of blue..

she doesnt wear nythn red or black for parties(ooooho black s reserved for her beau abhay naπŸ˜‰ )

bt i agree wid u..ystrday wen she ws walkin on d road wid abhay..she luked absolutely splendid! πŸ˜Š

yes, it hade a blue shade in it:)

lol, yea....parties...have usually been blue, even the very fist one if u remember, the one at Dobrials, when she ran out in the woods,lol......but on the engagment party she had that gorgeous Pink/yellow dress.

@Black....loool, i wouldnt actually mind them come in to party or even collage matching and wearing full black sometimes, Mr and Miss Black entersπŸ˜†.....our CIB (couple in black) would be way Hot!

Yes, she was totally gorgeous:)