Has pia got a "BLUE" fascination?

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 11 years ago

well... i knw u al must hv observed dis too..

bt i thot 2 post dis..

dat frm day 1.. til date.. wenevr we hv seen piya in ny dress for a party..it has always been blue.. :P

i m nt talkin abt her usual closet dt she wears in college..dat s d skirt n top..bt in al d parties...she has been wearin d dresses whose color s blue..

well here r sm pics:-

dis 1 is frm d 1st party in d [email protected] raichand's place... wen abhay n piya had deir 1st dance..

den d next one is frm d fashion show held at mount college...

here too she carried a blue dress..Wink

n last one bt nt d least...frm ystrday's [email protected] dobriyal's party for misha..

i guess lik our abhay s fascinated wid black..ALL D TYM..similarly our piya s fascinated wid blue..SMTYM!LOLWink

do share ur views guyies....! :)

nice post

LOLLOL yup she has blue fascination

thts y she is in lov with d blue eyed monster

Lolz ! but blue suits her !
ya exactly....i told the same to my sister...she definitely has a blue fscination..
@sab--u r rite....thats y she fell is luv with our abhayWink
lolz, could be. afterall she has to take after her 'Black' love,lool-who wears nothing but black!...probably she wants to do the same with Blue.

oh and the first one is not blue, its more purple:)
Anyhow, she looks absoulty gorgeous in all!...Beautiful.
During the walk on the road yesterday, she was looking very sexy actually:), she suits in all coulours ofcourse. but blue is among the colours that gives that little more extra.
Edited by fahidlover - 11 years ago
Originally posted by sab2778

nice post

LOLLOL yup she has blue fascination

thts y she is in lov with d blue eyed monster

so true..LOL

abhay k eye color k sath match krke piya choose her dresses... how sweet! :)Tongue

nice observation...Embarrassed she likes to wear blue dress only to parties coz she likes the blue eyes of the hottie... abhay....Day Dreaming
Originally posted by fahidlover

lolz, could be. afterall she has to take after her 'Black' love,lool-who wears nothing but black!...probably she wants to do the same with Blue.

oh and the first one is not blue, its more purple:)
Anyhow, she looks absoulty gorgeous in all!...Beautiful.
During the walk on the road yesterday, she was looking very sexy actually:), she suits in all coulours ofcourse. but blue is among the colours that gives that little more extra.

i knw its purple..bt its more or less again a touch or shade of blue..

she doesnt wear nythn red or black for parties(ooooho black s reserved for her beau abhay naWink )

bt i agree wid u..ystrday wen she ws walkin on d road wid abhay..she luked absolutely splendid! Smile