EyeForBeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
i hate this............................
😡
monsoonlove thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yaar yeh kya hai??? ..i don't know how to react to this..lol...everytime i wake up in the morning and visit IF right away...i always hear some shocking news...
new entires ki baarish ho rahi hai..lol
abhi toh some new entries have not even settled in the show and yeh ek aur...and wat about shaurya????
the actor is having some prob with the production house or vice versa?? 
there are soo many tracks to handle..i wish they would give time for them to settle down at least a little bit before introducing something new...i hope the main storyline is not forgotten and each character is given justice in the overall story or in that particular parallel track..
let's wait and watch..i guess

p.s. the guy looks descent and may share good chemistry with priya wal...
Edited by kiranni - 13 years ago
Ms.Goody thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

@pkyek, its getting closterfobic in there 😆 !!! whats with this sooo many new enteries??? 😕 ðŸ˜†  

Abhiya n few good characters are enough to hold audience attention 🤔 nways the CV's know better 😳

Piya had her 2 anmol ratans @Kabira, Abhay
Panchi has got her jai veeru @Danish, Sid
So why leave Misha with just one option??? 😆 So Shaurya n Shankar for her 🤣 (Req to Misha, maintain your tomboyish personality)
Jaisa baap (Arnab n his 2biwiz @Madhu, Suganth) Vaise Betiya 🤣🤣🤣 (lol sorry, no offense)

I just hope the good characters that exist in the show dont get ignored/side-lined coz of these newbies 😕
EyeForBeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: kiranni

yaar yeh kya hai??? ..i don't know how to react to this..lol...everytime i wake up in the morning and visit IF right away...i always hear some shocking news...

new entires ki baarish ho rahi hai..lol
abhi toh some new entries have not even settled in the show and yeh ek aur...and wat about shaurya????
the actor is having some prob with the production house or vice versa?? 
there are soo many tracks to handle..i wish they would give time for them to settle down at least a little bit before introducing something new...i hope the main storyline is not forgotten and each character is given justice in the overall story or in that particular parallel track..
let's wait and watch..i guess

p.s. the guy looks descent and may share good chemistry with priya wal...

exactly my point............

Edited by kiaravivian - 13 years ago
shyamz thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
why the cvs are so interested in making it look confusing at the same time without sense?? how can mish be paired with shankar???
even if shaurya says no to mishs love she wont jump into another relation na........she is not ruhi!!!!!  she is misha guys!!!!! misha dobriyal
😕

ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
PKYEK casts are overloading. A big messing-up.😔
Aanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
This means no MiYA? ðŸ˜­

Just when we started liking the couple.....😕

But I'm eager to see how it all pans out! ðŸ˜Š

Hey dude Yash (shankar) i have seen you on youtube videos & your pix on google you are amazing soooo hott wat shud i say cooooooooooooooooooooooool maaaaaan u rock
elex thumbnail
sooooo finaly things has come out Shauraya is a GAY lols hmm shanku gona b a couple wid misha u knw i hv seen both of dem in dats class room scene dey both luk soo cute u guys wil rock for sure all da bst guyssssssss