lostandfound thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
It seems that many, many, many people are pulling for Ankita and Sushant to be in the final. I am not one of those people, *BUT*, let's go with the popular vote for the sake of this post. Let's say that Ankita and Sushant do make it to the final, and, let's say that like in previous years, they have a 3 way final. Which of Chang, Yana or Mahi do you want to see in the final with Ankita/Sushant and who would you ultimately want to win.

I'll start...

I would want Chang in the final with Ankita and Sushant, and I would want Chang to win.

What are your thoughts.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dhahi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi,
I would like either Yana or Chang to be the third finalist and would like Sushant to win as he & Shampa truly deserves that.... Definitely dont want Mahi as a finalist as she is not that good and she doesn't deserve that place. It will be very difficult to choose between Yana and Chang as nowadays Yana's performances are somehow disappointing and Chang is executing Marischa's choreography well...
sherma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i will say sushant,yana,chang.and susshant shldddddddddd win,.he is d best amongst d whole lot(12 contestants)
-Hoor- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Sushant, Ankita and Yana/Chang!

Both Yana nd Chang are fab dancers, so i wouldnt mind if either of these two come in top 3 along with my SushIta 😳
captkirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sushant and Shampa will win.  Other finalists would be Chang and Ankita or maybe Yana.  Ankita has improved a lot.  Yana has not shown that much variation.
-desigirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
uhhhh is it a fact tht sushita are in the finales or wht

i wish yaana sushant and chang are the 3 finalists
TheUltimate thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Oh, look! One more fantasy-fantasy game thread!! Can I play? Can I play?

I think hmmm... well, let's see after a lot of thinking I think I have a sure answer... top 3 folks with most number of votes will be in the finale. The best performer of them (per public and judges) will win it all.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Finals - Yana, Chang, Sushant

I want Sushant and Shampa to win, they are really good and have been the most consistent throughout the competition
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Whoever it is..I want Sushant to win
Rapier thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostandfound

It seems that many, many, many people are pulling for Ankita and Sushant to be in the final. I am not one of those people, *BUT*, let's go with the popular vote for the sake of this post. Let's say that Ankita and Sushant do make it to the final, and, let's say that like in previous years, they have a 3 way final. Which of Chang, Yana or Mahi do you want to see in the final with Ankita/Sushant and who would you ultimately want to win.

I'll start...

I would want Chang in the final with Ankita and Sushant, and I would want Chang to win.

What are your thoughts.

Well, to start with, I DO NOT want Ankita in the finals. NOT deserving in my opinion. I would rather see Yana in the position (but I can see this not happening. the couple is definitely going to the finals). And I would like Chang to be in the finals as well, along with Sushant, obviously. I honestly do not care who wins among these three. I feel they are all deserving. But since Chang took part in the competition honestly, since he never danced in his life and never was trained in dance, unlike others, and reached this far only through his hard work, I would love to see him win! The most deserving of them all and a TRUE winner!⭐️