Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ladygaga thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

I know Koolchick.. ash couldn't even do a thing.. to topple VB.. lets see if PC can sweep all the awards next year.. atleast she still has some chance in front of VB..

Edited by ladygaga - 13 years ago
Dilwali89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: KatForeva

Omg I read humble as horrible at first๐Ÿ˜†

I am fine with Horrible too it's new cool.
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ajay is the entertainer of the past year - LEGIT!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: koolchick

That's exactly what I meant with my other post๐Ÿ˜Š
She's getting recognition at the award functions while Kareena and PC, two commercial actresses known for their popularity, versatility, and fashion sense, are not these days...it says a lot about the roles Vidya is doing and the types Kareena and PC are doing

PC, at least will finally give Vidya some competition this year....Aish couldn't make a dent against her in 2010

But do you really think PC and kareena think they will get awards for films like G3 and Anjaana Anjaani, PI ect. I don't think bebo and pc do those films for awards. They do it for commercial success. Vidya had it easy. If PC's SKM and Kareena's Agent Vinod or that Amir's film come out last year...she would have had competition.

Originally posted by: beboholic

But do you really think PC and kareena think they will get awards for films like G3 and Anjaana Anjaani, PI ect. I don't think bebo and pc do those films for awards. They do it for commercial success. Vidya had it easy. If PC's SKM and Kareena's Agent Vinod or that Amir's film come out last year...she would have had competition.

Good point...they weren't doing those films to be nominated, those in charge of nominating them should be responsible for adding in such 'stupendous' choices....I don't want to offend you, but Kareena wasn't critically acclaimed worthy in Golmaal 3 ๐Ÿ˜†

At least next year, the best actress awards won't look like a joke๐Ÿ˜ƒ
.khoobsurat. thumbnail

Originally posted by: koolchick

Good point...they weren't doing those films to be nominated, those in charge of nominating them should be responsible for adding in such 'stupendous' choices....I don't want to offend you, but Kareena wasn't critically acclaimed worthy in Golmaal 3 ๐Ÿ˜†

At least next year, the best actress awards won't look like a joke๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Oh I agree. Don't worry about it! But she at least deserved to be nominated in the best comedian category. Kareena's performance in G3 was not critically aclaimed...but most critics did love her in the film...and so did the audience! She was the hero of the film! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by beboholic - 13 years ago
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Oh I agree. Don't worry about it! But she at least deserved to be nominated in the best comedian category. Kareena's performance in G3 was not critically aclaimed...but most critics did love her in the film...and so did the audience! She was the hero of the film! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

And Kat got the best actress in comedy for TMK๐Ÿ˜• like W*F? LOL
.khoobsurat. thumbnail

Originally posted by: KatForeva

And Kat got the best actress in comedy for TMK๐Ÿ˜• like W*F? LOL

LOL Kat are u really saying this! ๐Ÿ˜† You don't think Kat was funny in TMK. Yeah Kareena should have got that one...Stardust awards right?
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

LOL Kat are u really saying this! ๐Ÿ˜† You don't think Kat was funny in TMK. Yeah Kareena should have got that one...Stardust awards right?

LOL I think she was beyond funny and stupid but not an award deserving! All us Kat fans were cracking up about this on the Katrina forum๐Ÿ˜†
I never saw TMK but wasn't Kat in it only for ten minutes or so, besides the song?

And Kareena for best comedy for sure...I was previously referring to her winning best actress overall for G3....like umm no way๐Ÿ˜†