KATRINA RAJNI AJAY VIDYA NDTV Best Actors of the Y - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Ajay and Vidya aren't the entertainer of the year! Only Kat is! Ajay and Vidya won best actor and actress. Maddy the awards are called NDTV Indian of the Year Awards😊
Oh okay thanks kat. I would have given the best actress to Anuska for BBB. She was my favorite performance last year.

There should have been a male version of entertainer of the year; Salman totally would have deserved it for Dabangg. "Udd udd dabangg dabangg dabangg dabangg" lol
Edited by beboholic - 13 years ago
VB has swept a lot of best actress awards this year.. and last year with paa.. kareena and pc need to wake up.. lets see if SKM is going to bring PC's gone glory back!
Yeah Vidya has been doing the right films that will get her awards. Even though some ppl didn't think she deserved an award for Paa.
I think it says something about Vidya's achievements if the "top COMMERCIAL actresses" are getting sidelined by her😛

Edited by koolchick - 13 years ago
Originally posted by koolchick

I think it says something about Vidya's achievements if the "top COMMERCIAL actresses" are getting sidelined by her😛

Yes it does.. and no one saw that coming.. i thought i would have to endure kareena and pc phase forever.. but VB came from nowhere.. 😆... she is looking nice in her ishqiya eshtyle saree.. with the same hair also. 😳
Well there are only sidelined by her at the award functions. Popularity and versatility wise, kareena and priyanka still rule! And PC will give Vidya competition with SKM. Vidya this year was also sidelined by Anuska. They had to share their awards at the Aspara. I was happy that finally Anu got something for BBB.
Edited by beboholic - 13 years ago
Originally posted by beboholic

Well there are only sidelined by her at the award functions. Popularity and versatility wise, kareena and priyanka still rule! And PC will give Vidya competition with SKM.

That's exactly what I meant with my other post😊
She's getting recognition at the award functions while Kareena and PC, two commercial actresses known for their popularity, versatility, and fashion sense, are not these days...it says a lot about the roles Vidya is doing and the types Kareena and PC are doing

PC, at least, will finally give Vidya some competition this year....Aish couldn't make a dent against her in 2010
Edited by koolchick - 13 years ago
Ajay such a humble man, love him.
Originally posted by Hope 89

Ajay such a humble man, love him.

Omg I read humble as horrible at first😆