Originally posted by: ItalianPrincess

@eshu:

heyy buddy,
I'm soo happy that you liked the DOTW.

i'm falling in love with coelho's book..this one is AMAZING

Hey Parm🤗

Thats mine and my bhabhi favourite out of all coelho book too😉

and the others I am pretty sure u will love:
The Alchemist (different from the ''By the river pedra i sat down and wept'' but awesome)
then i read those i said to whatsername but uno like my brother said reading all of his books, u gonna see the theme repeat but those we read is enough, i have no time to continue my coelho collection now but what i learned from coelho - is amazing lessons for life dudie😉

11 minutes like i said to whastername , thts his own story - u gonna like this😉[ and then wat i love with coelho is he expressed his experiences so beautifully that the themes are real life but put it in character play

Uno like 3 years consecutive - bro and i build a collection of coelho book at our place 😆😆😆 so one book for xmas one for new year and both of us giving each other different books🤣🤣🤣 and then come bhabhi too 🤣 with what we don't have she has it 🤣🤣 we were crazy lovers i believe and thats y is good when bro sis bhabhi are of same character 🤣🤣🤣 or of same taste 🤣🤣 Wish to have one corner of coehlo here - that will rock. so what i did when i stopped - told 2 buddies to read em - 🤣🤣 and am update with it on their fb status 🤣🤣🤣🤣

so from begining 2010 bro bhabhi and i due to hectic work - we like to read light books rather than thoughtful books and made us drown in sophie kinsella books0=🤣🤣 bro said even if it is girlie - it worths to cracks into laughtr🤣🤣 i read ''remember me'' 'shopalcholoic' - crack up books-so fun lighted - love em but nothing thoughtful though😉 

will be happy though to share a coelho corner here😉 should i strt it on writer's corner?

Edited by Eshu11 - 13 years ago
WildestDreams thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks a lot people for liking the DOTW🤗

@Henna: 🤗ciao tesoro..grazie sono contenta ke ti sia piaciuta.
TVB

@Ari:🤗
Woow...I loved your reply.
thanks for sharing your view :D

@Nami:🤗thanks my dear
WildestDreams thumbnail
@Eshu:🤗
Hi,
this is the 1st book that I'm reading and it's awesome.
I didn't finish it till now but will complete it soon.

thanks for  recommending the name of books....will read them for sure.

Haha, you, your bro and bhabhi are so funny :D
Talk about books with my bro and he'll escape 🤣he liked oonly few books like animal farm, dorian gray but romantic books, no way😆

yesh, it'll be great to have a coelho corner but let's open it in Book talks corner instead of writers corner :)

what do you think?😃
Du_Nish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Hey Parm🤗
You are really from Italy? I have been in firenze last summer holiday and mega enjoy it.I know 3-5 words italian words but love to learn. It has always been in my list for countries to visit😊 I will come again in few years time for Milano and some others😉

😆About bro, what will i tell you, it was the reverse at home, I was studying because my brother was studying when i was a child and teenager🤣🤣🤣 So my parents always sigh ''wonder what would i have been if I was a guy?🤣🤣🤣''
Yeh though we read quite a wide variety of books and still he has read more than me 🤣🤣

I did not know about book's corner in IF and if there is, yeh that will be awesome
ayushi.piya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
2) love is a special feeling that two person has for each other in love we forget all the world and just only care abt the person we love
3)ya i do i believe in love at first sight