Posted: 11 years ago

Last epi,
Aham was as usual stubborn, adamant, arrogant
bt gopi was 'unlike' gopi, as she never reacted for Aham's any harsh word or scolding, she just listened w/o letting it over power her.

I somehow feel this will have to do with something big in GoHam Future.

Another noticable thing,
it was Aham who introduced Gopi to Nani, and by addressing her with name
'gopi this is my nani'

bt as always Aham is a maze and i should nt try to read n analyze his brain, kya karu Adat se Majbur AD hu na
Posted: 11 years ago
I hope Ahem comes out of his cocoon .....sooner before Gopi is devastated by his attitude.....n tat's true u n ur unconditional deewanpanLOL
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-



Last epi,
Aham was as usual stubborn, adamant, arrogant
bt gopi was 'unlike' gopi, as she never reacted for Aham's any harsh word or scolding, she just listened w/o letting it over power her.

I somehow feel this will have to do with something big in GoHam Future.

Another noticable thing,
it was Aham who introduced Gopi to Nani, and by addressing her with name
'gopi this is my nani'

bt as always Aham is a maze and i should nt try to read n analyze his brain, kya karu Adat se Majbur AD hu na
Sadhli yes Gopi was unlike Gopi yesterday as i said she has put a barrier on her feelings, heart.  my take on this is that Aham will be the one who  will fall for Gopi but Gopi will just be a zombie.
Gopi this is my nani Yes this is Aham being civil infront of Nani, he didnt have the guts to tell Gopi why he brought her back from cm  she is doing as she is told as far he is concerned
Posted: 11 years ago
Gopi will not be there when Aham falls for her really...I hope so this happens...I want that idiot to sufferrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...I think now on Gopi will never do anything for him unless when told by Koki and she wont display any feelings as he has hurt her enough to make her thick skinned..
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by chennaigirl


Gopi will not be there when Aham falls for her really...I hope so this happens...I want that idiot to sufferrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...I think now on Gopi will never do anything for him unless when told by Koki and she wont display any feelings as he has hurt her enough to make her thick skinned..
i would like to see scenes where he helps her, but she looks at him with no expression , numb doesnt say thank you  just walks away i hope then he suffers
Posted: 11 years ago
Sadhli - I think it was more confusion than acceptance for Gopi. She thought Aham voluntarily brought her back and was confused by Nani's response. She is still the same and will again be optimistic in a day or two. I dont expect any change in her attitude. My prediction is that one of these days (could be months) Aham will say that he loves her. They will be happy for days. Then there will be a new character/situation which will threaten to separate them or separate them. And to make it more pitiable, she will be in the last trimester of pregnancy or some such drama. 

Whatever you suggest will work for a short drama like a movie or book. Not in a serial. In a serial, you have to keep the interest for a longer time. So there cannot be a single trouble with a single solution. It should be repetitive.

By the way, I noticed that it was Aham who introduced Gopi and not Kokila. Part of the drama again.
Edited by br2499 - 11 years ago
Posted: 11 years ago
Gopi is going into a shell and by the time Aham falls for her she will stop responding to everyone and everything completely..
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by br2499


Sadhli - I think it was more confusion than acceptance for Gopi. She thought Aham voluntarily brought her back and was confused by Nani's response. She is still the same and will again be optimistic in a day or two. I dont expect any change in her attitude. My prediction is that one of these days (could be months) Aham will say that he loves her. They will be happy for days. Then there will be a new character/situation which will threaten to separate them or separate them. And to make it more pitiable, she will be in the last trimester of pregnancy or some such drama. 

Whatever you suggest will work for a short drama like a movie or book. Not in a serial. In a serial, you have to keep the interest for a longer time. So there cannot be a single trouble with a single solution. It should be repetitive.

By the way, I noticed that it was Aham who introduced Gopi and not Kokila. Part of the drama again.
Bee i am thinking more she leaves before she finds out she's pregnant, n aham sees her in last trimester

Related Topics

No Related topics found

Topic Info

7 Participants 10 Replies 1128Views

Topic started by Telly_Addict

Last replied by Telly_Addict

loader
loader
up-open TOP