Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Last epi,
Aham was as usual stubborn, adamant, arrogant
bt gopi was 'unlike' gopi, as she never reacted for Aham's any harsh word or scolding, she just listened w/o letting it over power her.

I somehow feel this will have to do with something big in GoHam Future.

Another noticable thing,
it was Aham who introduced Gopi to Nani, and by addressing her with name
'gopi this is my nani'

bt as always Aham is a maze and i should nt try to read n analyze his brain, kya karu Adat se Majbur AD hu na

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simran15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I hope Ahem comes out of his cocoon .....sooner before Gopi is devastated by his attitude.....n tat's true u n ur unconditional deewanpan😆
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -tellyaddict-

Last epi,
Aham was as usual stubborn, adamant, arrogant
bt gopi was 'unlike' gopi, as she never reacted for Aham's any harsh word or scolding, she just listened w/o letting it over power her.

I somehow feel this will have to do with something big in GoHam Future.

Another noticable thing,
it was Aham who introduced Gopi to Nani, and by addressing her with name
'gopi this is my nani'

bt as always Aham is a maze and i should nt try to read n analyze his brain, kya karu Adat se Majbur AD hu na

Sadhli yes Gopi was unlike Gopi yesterday as i said she has put a barrier on her feelings, heart.  my take on this is that Aham will be the one who  will fall for Gopi but Gopi will just be a zombie.
Gopi this is my nani Yes this is Aham being civil infront of Nani, he didnt have the guts to tell Gopi why he brought her back from cm  she is doing as she is told as far he is concerned
chennaigirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Gopi will not be there when Aham falls for her really...I hope so this happens...I want that idiot to sufferrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...I think now on Gopi will never do anything for him unless when told by Koki and she wont display any feelings as he has hurt her enough to make her thick skinned..
suk19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chennaigirl

Gopi will not be there when Aham falls for her really...I hope so this happens...I want that idiot to sufferrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...I think now on Gopi will never do anything for him unless when told by Koki and she wont display any feelings as he has hurt her enough to make her thick skinned..

i would like to see scenes where he helps her, but she looks at him with no expression , numb doesnt say thank you  just walks away i hope then he suffers
br2499 thumbnail
Sadhli - I think it was more confusion than acceptance for Gopi. She thought Aham voluntarily brought her back and was confused by Nani's response. She is still the same and will again be optimistic in a day or two. I dont expect any change in her attitude. My prediction is that one of these days (could be months) Aham will say that he loves her. They will be happy for days. Then there will be a new character/situation which will threaten to separate them or separate them. And to make it more pitiable, she will be in the last trimester of pregnancy or some such drama. 

Whatever you suggest will work for a short drama like a movie or book. Not in a serial. In a serial, you have to keep the interest for a longer time. So there cannot be a single trouble with a single solution. It should be repetitive.

By the way, I noticed that it was Aham who introduced Gopi and not Kokila. Part of the drama again.
Edited by br2499 - 13 years ago
saina01 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Gopi is going into a shell and by the time Aham falls for her she will stop responding to everyone and everything completely..
suk19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: br2499

Sadhli - I think it was more confusion than acceptance for Gopi. She thought Aham voluntarily brought her back and was confused by Nani's response. She is still the same and will again be optimistic in a day or two. I dont expect any change in her attitude. My prediction is that one of these days (could be months) Aham will say that he loves her. They will be happy for days. Then there will be a new character/situation which will threaten to separate them or separate them. And to make it more pitiable, she will be in the last trimester of pregnancy or some such drama. 

Whatever you suggest will work for a short drama like a movie or book. Not in a serial. In a serial, you have to keep the interest for a longer time. So there cannot be a single trouble with a single solution. It should be repetitive.

By the way, I noticed that it was Aham who introduced Gopi and not Kokila. Part of the drama again.

Bee i am thinking more she leaves before she finds out she's pregnant, n aham sees her in last trimester
shruthi2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
aham is not the maze it is the CVs who dont know how to improve his character. they dont know whether to make him love his wife or to continue his angry young man image. if he starts to love gopi, there will not be any futher story or complications so they are dragging the storyline. even an idiot will know the goodness of gopi. this fellow is afarid of falling in love with her if he finds her near him so often. so he chases her, it is more fear of himself than anger against gopi. doesnt her really admire her for even a sec?
br2499 thumbnail
@Suk - your scene works too.

@Shruthi -you got that right.