Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smj1977.shruti thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

hey u r from arch bg..............thats y u r able to write so technically abt kc.............
ur hubby is so sweet...............
after marriage me and my hubby stayed away only when he had to go for offsite visit..........those 3 days hv been like hell for me..........i am so used to him being around me.............u wont believe wat i did............i locked myself in my home..........didnt even step out of my home.............didnt talk to any one other than his calls.........he knew i wud b doing something like this..........i dont know how but he always knows my mood and my feels from my voice.........he called my buddy and asked him to talk to me........i never miss my buddy's call.........so i spoke to him for 2 hrs and told in the last 48 hrs after few min with my hubby he was the only person i spoke to.........he tried to reason me i just said i know i am going overboard but i like to do it this way...........when my hubby is not around i kinda lock myself in my shell.............he is the greatest strength of my life...........yeah sometimes my weakness...........i had to give up couple of my principles for his love...........sometimes i feel bad abt it but dont regret it though..........

when ever we hv chote mote fights.............even if i am wrong i always change it the way that he ends up pleading............silent treatment always works wonder u know😉 my final asthra will b like if u wanna cont fighting next day when u come i wont b here thats it he changes his mood and will say he was just joking............one day i really wanted to c how he reacts when i am not home...............i did omg thats the blunder i did..........ulta woh mujhe silent treatment dene lage😭
u know these cute moments hv been the memorable ones of my life.....

in our case if we have a fight, one one us shuts up and just listens, then we go to our respective jobs and then return as if nothing happened
none has ever said sorry till now
and if I persist on being angry then he gets angry and I end up manofying, so I just simply gave up
and the actual thing is it is my fault when he manofy's me I am a hard person to please, I don't like when people do things to please the other person, I like it when he is natural, we two have only two things in common our kids and our job
preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: smj1977

in our case if we have a fight, one one us shuts up and just listens, then we go to our respective jobs and then return as if nothing happened
none has ever said sorry till now
and if I persist on being angry then he gets angry and I end up manofying, so I just simply gave up
and the actual thing is it is my fault when he manofy's me I am a hard person to please, I don't like when people do things to please the other person, I like it when he is natural, we two have only two things in common our kids and our job

i know my hubby is soft towards me and he cant stay crossed with me for long...........so i hv always taken my chances with this.......there is no age diff bw us so v sometimes v fight like kids and mad dogs..........after marriage my mom came to stay with me for few days after seeing us fighting when she was leaving......she asked us if v r happy with our marriage.......v both were shocked😲 with that question......my hubby was scared my mom had some mu regarding our relationship...........my mom told u two always keep on fighting for small things.............v both were laughing our heart out..........then my hubby explained my mom thats wat our relationship is based on.............v hv been friends all thro our life and v never try to change other............v live the way v want...........to others its fight but for us its our love..........i dont know i cant stay without having an argument with him............if i dont argue he feels that i am unhappy and hiding something from him.........
probably thats the reason i love watching geet bcoz maaneet r always like that.........their nok jhoks its similar to wat v hv..........
smj1977.shruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: preethia

i know my hubby is soft towards me and he cant stay crossed with me for long...........so i hv always taken my chances with this.......there is no age diff bw us so v sometimes v fight like kids and mad dogs..........after marriage my mom came to stay with me for few days after seeing us fighting when she was leaving......she asked us if v r happy with our marriage.......v both were shocked😲 with that question......my hubby was scared my mom had some mu regarding our relationship...........my mom told u two always keep on fighting for small things.............v both were laughing our heart out..........then my hubby explained my mom thats wat our relationship is based on.............v hv been friends all thro our life and v never try to change other............v live the way v want...........to others its fight but for us its our love..........i dont know i cant stay without having an argument with him............if i dont argue he feels that i am unhappy and hiding something from him.........
probably thats the reason i love watching geet bcoz maaneet r always like that.........their nok jhoks its similar to wat v hv..........

that's nice that you two are of same age
we have a 6 years difference
when I were in !st yr he had completed his PG
still I am the boss in the house
though in the ofice he is the boss
I get to make him do what ever I want in the house
he is cleaniness freak and I like to be messy; and now he is ok with it, he even at times convinces his mother that he does not mind my being messed up
he is the one who got this computer and net connection at the house against everyones wish just because I wante a net connection
he is ok with my spending hours on net and IF he never asks me what I do here, though my sister in law (jethani) trys to poison people against me but he always takes my side even if I am wrong
and that's enough for me, and in turn I always support him when all are against him, we share a mental understanding imspite of our differed tastes, his sis even once said you are joru ka gulam and he said if supporting her gives me this tag I am ok with it, that day I was dumbstruck, I never thoughtthat he will so openly support me, it has been 4 yrs since then but I always will remember it
RukhluvMaan thumbnail
Amazing update...
Loved it...
preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

that's nice that you two are of same age
we have a 6 years difference
when I were in !st yr he had completed his PG
still I am the boss in the house
though in the ofice he is the boss
I get to make him do what ever I want in the house
he is cleaniness freak and I like to be messy; and now he is ok with it, he even at times convinces his mother that he does not mind my being messed up
he is the one who got this computer and net connection at the house against everyones wish just because I wante a net connection
he is ok with my spending hours on net and IF he never asks me what I do here, though my sister in law (jethani) trys to poison people against me but he always takes my side even if I am wrong
and that's enough for me, and in turn I always support him when all are against him, we share a mental understanding imspite of our differed tastes, his sis even once said you are joru ka gulam and he said if supporting her gives me this tag I am ok with it, that day I was dumbstruck, I never thoughtthat he will so openly support me, it has been 4 yrs since then but I always will remember it

i must say v both r lucky in having such hubby.............
urs was arranged marriage i guess.........mine being love marriage u can understand..............i hv whole army against me............
his entire family hates me to the core..........i hv always tried to b nice with them........i dont like when there r strains in any kinda relation............to stop our marriage they hv done so many things........even the cvs cant think of such ideas.............but he was strong in the decision to marry me..........we were waiting for 3 yrs.........still they didnt agree and were going around telling bad things abt me..........my parents said thats it no more v can wait and u guys hv to make ur decision quicker..........i said to my parents he will b the only person i wud settle my life with...........my hubby was always ready to leave his family but it was me who wanted their blessings..........but they didnt budge so he took the final straw and declared he is marrying me on this date and things r finalised by my family..........then u wont believe they called my dad and said they will come for marriage but it has to be done in their tradition...........i was apprehensive.............i said not to hurt both v will do court marriage and reception...........they were very adamant so v gave in.........everything acc to them........till date they never came to my house as in laws..........but they wanted my parents to b like slave to them which i was comp against @ that time even now my hubby supports me.............i always try to fair with every one..............the marriage tenure was hell for me............they did as much as they cud to humiliate me in front of my relatives...........still i stayed quite for him..........the day i went to their house after marriage...........in front of my bro they called me bad names and asked me to get out of the house............i was shocked........but he stood by me............till today they dont treat me as their bahu..........my nanat she hates me to the core.........they always tried to dominate me...........but i know where to draw the line........when i told them off they went to him to complain............but bw us its always relationship of truth..........i never hide anything from him and neither does he...........he supported me .............and u know wat they wud say if the hubby supports his wife.............the same here............but he told them yes i am jhoru ka ghulam if this is how u r going to treat my wife then i will also stay from u all.......
v hv strained relation with his family i am trying hard to get them together but things they have done to me and the words they used my hubby is more hurt than me.............
u wont believe that my hubby sits on the laptop just few min and net connection he doesnt use it.............i am the one always in it..............no one knows other than my hubby and my buddy abt IF......they dont tell me anything.............
my hubby is the best thing happened in my life...........
when u hv such an understanding hubby and happy life i never thought i needed any one else in my life............even my hubby says that i shud write our love story on maaneet ..........i just said i am not that gud in writing emotions..............
Lakshmi86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

written words carry a deeper meaning then said words

hmmmm i agree Smile
-Veritaserum- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome part.... loved it
heermeher thumbnail
that was sweet but as usual short
prerna1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome part
plz continue soon
Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
lovely update...👏

loved the way geet expressed her feelings in her letter....

loved it that maan finds new meaning in her poem her love her confession...everytime he reads it....

i believe geet also feels the same everytime she reads his confession...

cant wait for the next part....update soon...