Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: smj1977

😆 i have a lot of experience in letter writting, my court ship period was for 1 year less 19 days
we two use to write a letter every day, my hubby then my fiance use to even number his pages to wriet the time at which he wrote them and insisted me to read them at the same hour😆
we talked on phone once or twice w eak, as atthat time there wer no mobiles only land line , and we did not get to talk much with family members around
I did write a lot but also insisted on sending cards
I still tease him by readinga few lines now and then from th eletters I have cherised and sometimes he says yeh maine likha tha viswaas nahin hota

oh so sweet of him...............
u know wat even i wanted the same thing.............
mine is intercaste love marriage so v had lots of struggle to get approval from my in laws..........
@ that time i stayed with my parents and v were not allowed to meet until his parents gave approval.........i used to send him so many sms and he gives me one liner.............i used to call him and shout he used to say that i prefer talking as i am lazy to type long sms............
but he saved all my sms.............still this is one complaint i always tell him that he never wrote me any love letters, he didnt even propose me properly, not even a long sms.............but he calls me 20 times a day even now.............i tell him i prefer sms..........i cudnt change this laziness of his......
smj1977.shruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: preethia

oh so sweet of him...............
u know wat even i wanted the same thing.............
mine is intercaste love marriage so v had lots of struggle to get approval from my in laws..........
@ that time i stayed with my parents and v were not allowed to meet until his parents gave approval.........i used to send him so many sms and he gives me one liner.............i used to call him and shout he used to say that i prefer talking as i am lazy to type long sms............
but he saved all my sms.............still this is one complaint i always tell him that he never wrote me any love letters, he didnt even propose me properly, not even a long sms.............but he calls me 20 times a day even now.............i tell him i prefer sms..........i cudnt change this laziness of his......

mine does not call even today when we have mobiles, he prefers not to call, he says when people are around it sounds stupid to call your wife, but roz do gaante mera bheja khate hain tab he is able to sleep, at times just to avoid his non stop talks I sleep before he winds off his work😆 but I really like his bak bak, I talk a lot but he talks more and says tum kitni baate karti ho😆
even when I go to stay at my mothers i don't expect him to call
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
finally u updated.
 m waiting for it long time.
Brilliant, beautiful  part. loved it.
 continue soon.
preethia thumbnail

mine does not call even today when we have mobiles, he prefers not to call, he says when people are around it sounds stupid to call your wife, but roz do gaante mera bheja khate hain tab he is able to sleep, at times just to avoid his non stop talks I sleep before he winds off his work😆 but I really like his bak bak, I talk a lot but he talks more and says tum kitni baate karti ho😆
even when I go to stay at my mothers i don't expect him to call

oh no mera wala itna baat nahin karthey jitna mein karthi hun............i am most talkative............
this calls has been the regular thing bw us since v started out...........when both leave to office or anywhere else v keep the other informed otherwise dono hyper ho jaathey hain........v never felt intimidated by the calls............@ times when i am busy and he used to make the calls i scream @ him and dc the call..........then he wont call until i do..........@ that time i get very restless abt y i told him off.............then i hv to manofy him............after marriage v hv never went to others house individually.............v both never stay out............he never lets me go alone............mere gharwale toh inki itni kichai karthey hain but he openly admits that he cannot stay without seeing me for a day.....i know bcoz he is somewat like khamoshi wala maan where he wants to b loved but he has been lonely for long in his life........so when my parents complain abt me not visiting them much.......i just ask them to visit us..........bcoz i myself cannot live without seeing him for a day......
muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
wow reminds me of my love letter days..
oops.. so cute..
I remeber writing long ..long letter to him .. every day even though we used to talk every day.. I used to send chocolates in the post..can u believe some times it used not reach him...surely the post wala nicked it... even now he writes cute log mails to me.. & silly me..reply in one liners.. he wonders how I type all this unpates... when my mail replies are not more than a line..he he.. I still have all my love letters saved..blushing.. even the first card I gave him..though he never understood the intensity then.. probably does now..just hoping
zaara2212 thumbnail
wonderful poem and lovely...finally both are one now 😛
smj1977.shruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: preethia

oh no mera wala itna baat nahin karthey jitna mein karthi hun............i am most talkative............
this calls has been the regular thing bw us since v started out...........when both leave to office or anywhere else v keep the other informed otherwise dono hyper ho jaathey hain........v never felt intimidated by the calls............@ times when i am busy and he used to make the calls i scream @ him and dc the call..........then he wont call until i do..........@ that time i get very restless abt y i told him off.............then i hv to manofy him............after marriage v hv never went to others house individually.............v both never stay out............he never lets me go alone............mere gharwale toh inki itni kichai karthey hain but he openly admits that he cannot stay without seeing me for a day.....i know bcoz he is somewat like khamoshi wala maan where he wants to b loved but he has been lonely for long in his life........so when my parents complain abt me not visiting them much.......i just ask them to visit us..........bcoz i myself cannot live without seeing him for a day......

so dreamy......
after  marriage I stayed for 2 &1/2 at my Mayka as I was in 3 yr of my architecture 5 yr dgree course, we use to meet only once in 2-3 months, so staying away is not so hard .
thoughhe did not let me do my PG immediately are UG but later I did my PG I use to go daily in the morning to the college by train and come back at night, he did not allow me to join the hostel as he said 10-15 din maykeraha aati ho bas utna hi kaafi hain hostel join kar ke phir 2 saal aur door rehena hain😳 no ways
smj1977.shruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: muskanp

wow reminds me of my love letter days..

oops.. so cute..
I remeber writing long ..long letter to him .. every day even though we used to talk every day.. I used to send chocolates in the post..can u believe some times it used not reach him...surely the post wala nicked it... even now he writes cute log mails to me.. & silly me..reply in one liners.. he wonders how I type all this unpates... when my mail replies are not more than a line..he he.. I still have all my love letters saved..blushing.. even the first card I gave him..though he never understood the intensity then.. probably does now..just hoping

so bad u reply only one liners 😆
no wonder he thinks how you type your updates😆
thoda romance vahan bhi likh diya karo😳 OMG am I getting nosy and naughty😆

swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow lovely update.. liked geet's reply.. maan's monologue was really nice... continue soon
preethia thumbnail

so dreamy......
after  marriage I stayed for 2 &1/2 at my Mayka as I was in 3 yr of my architecture 5 yr dgree course, we use to meet only once in 2-3 months, so staying away is not so hard .
thoughhe did not let me do my PG immediately are UG but later I did my PG I use to go daily in the morning to the college by train and come back at night, he did not allow me to join the hostel as he said 10-15 din maykeraha aati ho bas utna hi kaafi hain hostel join kar ke phir 2 saal aur door rehena hain😳 no ways

hey u r from arch bg..............thats y u r able to write so technically abt kc.............
ur hubby is so sweet...............
after marriage me and my hubby stayed away only when he had to go for offsite visit..........those 3 days hv been like hell for me..........i am so used to him being around me.............u wont believe wat i did............i locked myself in my home..........didnt even step out of my home.............didnt talk to any one other than his calls.........he knew i wud b doing something like this..........i dont know how but he always knows my mood and my feels from my voice.........he called my buddy and asked him to talk to me........i never miss my buddy's call.........so i spoke to him for 2 hrs and told in the last 48 hrs after few min with my hubby he was the only person i spoke to.........he tried to reason me i just said i know i am going overboard but i like to do it this way...........when my hubby is not around i kinda lock myself in my shell.............he is the greatest strength of my life...........yeah sometimes my weakness...........i had to give up couple of my principles for his love...........sometimes i feel bad abt it but dont regret it though..........

when ever we hv chote mote fights.............even if i am wrong i always change it the way that he ends up pleading............silent treatment always works wonder u know😉 my final asthra will b like if u wanna cont fighting next day when u come i wont b here thats it he changes his mood and will say he was just joking............one day i really wanted to c how he reacts when i am not home...............i did omg thats the blunder i did..........ulta woh mujhe silent treatment dene lage😭
u know these cute moments hv been the memorable ones of my life.....