sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: mogliF21

cool enough... ... to handle those boring gimmicks! *still yawning!*

What do you mean?
LOL.. where have you been..?

well the incident goes.. Kat, khoyi hui in Ranbirs sapno main, fell asleep as her flight was abt to take off.. the pooor flight attendant tried waking her up several times to tell her to put her seat belt on.. but Kat.. still in Ranbirs khayals.. didn't wake up.. and when the flight attendant poured water on her to wake her up.. she blasted her by saying.. "How dare you touch me.. don't you know who I am..".. πŸ€£πŸ˜†

disclaimer - please note, some things might be exaggerated.. don't take my word for it.. ever..πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: sheee

What do you mean?

i'm feeling bored reading all the gimmickry of B-Town (feel, she's too!). & i think she's sensible enough to ignore these publicity-stunts, as she is the one who started this gimmickry-games (remember those on-again-off-again games with the media, she was quite a player, but Salman was the man-of-the-matchπŸ˜‰ )
Meena,  πŸ˜† I didnt know about the plane incident. 

Uh oh, let's see what happens. Abhi time hai, let's wait til the Ranbir-Nargis phase is over πŸ˜‰
Edited by eraser - 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Meena1

well the incident goes.. Kat, khoyi hui in Ranbirs sapno main, fell asleep as her flight was abt to take off.. the pooor flight attendant tried waking her up several times to tell her to put her seat belt on.. but Kat.. still in Ranbirs khayals.. didn't wake up.. and when the flight attendant poured water on her to wake her up.. she blasted her by saying.. "How dare you touch me.. don't you know who I am..".. πŸ€£πŸ˜†

disclaimer - please note, some things might be exaggerated.. don't take my word for it.. ever..πŸ˜†

you, theatrical imp! 🀣 🀣 🀣
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mogliF21

don't think she'll do that. she's not like that. she's cool enough to handle... ... *yawns!*πŸ₯±

Totally agree even I sometimes want to see her Katty sideπŸ˜† MEOW! but shes too sweet lol
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Meena that was hilarious.... πŸ˜† 

and you missed this part

Kat singing.....Zara Zara Touch Me NOT.....
IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

OHHH  I thought you were talking about Anushka...I guess I didn't read your previous post properly hahaπŸ˜† I definitely remember this Katty incident...I remember Natss's hilarious post.. "Kinda weird how the girl who said 'Touch Me, Touch Me, Touch Me' is now saying 'How DARE you touch me!" ROFL
Im not surprized I know a few people who have been at the receiving end of Katty's tantrums!
lovanika thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Why Anushka needs tocosy up to Ranbir??????????

She has given three hits, her acting inPatiala house is appreciated..she has good offers lined up.

First Karan Johar never include her in his list of 5 actresses: Who is more sexy : KAreena, Priyanka,KAtrina, Deepika or Sonam.

Then he also excludes her from his list of TWO: Who has better future Deepika or Sonam???πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I think it shoudl be the opposite. Ranbir should be looking at other actresses than Kat or Priyanka - Deepika, Anuskha, Sonam or Vidya😳(oh i would love to see these two in a movie)
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
But I'm glad Kat isn't like other actresses who talk about people behind their backs! She sticks to her work!