RANBIR KAPOOR ANUSHKA spotted together...

-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Anushka, Ranbir spotted together

TNN, Feb 15, 2011, 12.07am IST

Tags:ranbir kapoor|kjo|Karan Johar|Anushka Sharma
Anushka SharmaMore Pics
Only recently, we heard that Anushka Sharma and Ranveer Singh were involved in a lover's tiff. Anushka got miffed that Ranveer was bonding with a few female co-performers who were to dance with him on an awards night.

But Anushka, herself, has been dancing away with none other than ranbir kapoor. We hear that Anushka rocked the dance floor with Ranbir at Karan Johar's bash recently. "It looked like they'd known each other for sometime," said a guest at the party.

Now suddenly, filmmakers are flocking to sign them together, or at least that's the news, although no formal announcement has been made yet. Talks are that they've been signed for a movie to be directed by Shimit Amin and Ayaan Mukerji. Well, let's wait and watch what kind of chemistry these two share. If it's as hot and happening as it was on the dance floor at KJo's party, then it's something we have to watch out for.

Anushka Sharma Ignores Ranveer To Get Attention Of Ranbir Kapoor

A bitchy actress who was present at Karan Johar's party is quite impressed with Anushka Sharma, the go-getter.

The BBB girl hit the floor with a vengenance. When her special friend Ranveer Singh sidled up next to her, she ignored him and put the moves on Ranbir Kapoor. She was undeterred by the fact that his current girl Katrina Kaif was right there, as was his ex Deepika Padukone,  as also Nandita Mahtani.

Donot be surprised if you hear an announcement of a Ranbir-Anushka movie now.

Edited by -Maddy- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

babloo_mka thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
I'd like to see Ranbir and Anushka in a movie together.
this will be a hit thread.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

So Sonam.. Deeps.. Kat.. and all the ones in between and now Anushka..
.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. i wouldn't be surprised if we start seeing lil Ranbir's in diapers running arnd Film City..πŸ˜†
LEO88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meena1

this will be a hit thread.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

So Sonam.. Deeps.. Kat.. and all the ones in between and now Anushka..
.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
.. i wouldn't be surprised if we start seeing lil Ranbir's in diapers running arnd Film City..πŸ˜†

lol god i dont know what ranbir has that all this gals running around him ...πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: LEO88

lol god i dont know what ranbir has that all this gals running around him ...πŸ˜†

I rather not add my input there.. you won't get a straight answer..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Looking forward to their movie together..I just saw Chak De yesterday..and was wondering when Shimit is gonna make his next movie..

I can already imagine all the articles though..Anushka ditches Ranveer..Ranveer jealous..Anu-Biru a couple? yada yada yada πŸ˜†
LEO88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meena1

I rather not add my input there.. you won't get a straight answer..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..

amm i think i got the answer ahm ahmmmπŸ˜‰
LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ahahahahhahaha oh how did i know this would happen next! Oh poor Katrina....she has to katfight with not one but two (nargis and anu!) all the best to all the fans hehe!
theprince thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ranbir Kapoor is the new Akshay Kumar .He is linked with all his co star and only the married will make him stop πŸ˜†
I wonder who was the "bitchy actress" (cited in the articleπŸ˜‰) that was impressed with Anushka...any guesses?πŸ˜†

Girls like bad boys true...but why guys who literally flaunt their conquests in order to get a notch under their belts? Oh well, Ranbir is a lucky man😎