Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
accident?

will there be one?

hmmm....and then what?:)
Arwen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I  m confused 😕 and feeling disorinted bcos logged in now after being off line whole afternoon/evening ... someone tell me what's going on?
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
@ swan
dekha bola thaa na accident on way.  I knew it.
no banks so kisi ko toh hospital jaana hi hai. obviously the person MIA will be in the hosp
I am not surprised at all kuki 10 days later towards the end of next week all will be fine
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Ok Devils chalo do your job..comment here jaldi se😆😆 ....

Its a cute article featuring GurTi as well😳

About the episode today..I hv mixed feelings🤔....I liked the Maaneet parts but majority was once again AA-Track...

Coming to the Maaneet parts...I liked how MSK showed his care and concern for Geet..he just cannot see her sad or depressed and so he made sure she avoids Dev at any cost😳...but MSK just cannot lie in front of Geet😆😳...ok we may argue that Geet was acting silly..but I guess any wife will act the same on their honeymoon forcing the hubby to take her out for sightseeing😆😳..So form e those Maaneet scenes were quite cute😳

Also Geet's talk regarding MSK getting pregnency mood swings was hilarious🤣🤣🤣...Barry did a good job there😃

When the episode was on..noone noticed the written precap which clearly indicated some Anhoni in Maaneet's life😃....and its none other than MSK ka accident....the accident will b shown to bring Dev back in KM ...how and why ...I can give away now...but lets wait and watch😆...

AA-Part was blah for me...and since half of the episode was decorated by AA-Track...so I hv mixed feelings from the episode😕....CVs r giving more footage to AA-Track could only mean one thing that soon the track will wind up once MSK meets with an accident and Dev enters KM to start the new track😃...
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Arpita:Accident track is part of the script and even then GC will b shown in the hospital strugglnig for life and Geet will b at the mercy of Dev
sumz3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
😈

ello my lovely devils. just dropping in to quickly read your takes over lunch and to say hi.

see ya!
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
@Jyoti: Can u come to FB when u get time plz?
mi7chimes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Jyo  i need a brief!
shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ok.... I liked the episode guess why??

1, I dont watch AAM  ( arjun, annie, manav)Scenes 😕

2, i am getting mutated into a GCM??

3, i like BEDROOM eyes of a certain someone?❤️

4,I like a school gal behavior of GITH?😆

5, i like Dev's specs?🤣

Yes its All true,,,,🤣 y? because we can only watch it ,,,cant correct then y should we boil our blood and crib?? chillax.......and watch out the circus..free mein.....🤣🤣🤣

The things i liked..

1, Geet telling maan "sone aiye Naa?🤣 my Gosh.. gal spilled it her selves....Ab toh Bhawnao ko samjho MSK...🤣

2, Good Morning ....Exercise ....and maan's sone ka Natak...

3, geet Diagnosing Maan's Pregnancy .🤣

4, and that.......mmmmmmmmmmmmm ............mmmmmmmmmm..............mmmmmmmmmm well samajh toh aap gaye hon gay???🤣 i am talking about bathroom errrrrrrrr bedroom eyes...🤣

5, dev's character consistency he gave no expression and said only BRO..🤣

Things i did not like:

1, how?? how ? how dare they made his excellency Mr. Maan singh Khurana's BD a peon??🤣 hell man... you could have made him a client,, some catering wala,,, dulhan ka bhai... but Peon??? that tooo of AA?🤣 such disrespect to the BD of MSK?? i cant handle it...🤣🤣🤣

2, Annie brings her Ram Leela ke bandars to KC?? kyon??? baap ka raaj ha kya?? or KC is a subh place for eye locks, catch practicing etc??🤣🤣

3,, how can two guys fall for one NE??? and noone fell for moi???😭😭😭.... bohat na-insafi ha

4, and whats wrong with AA regroW*H of love??? they are behaving as if they are falling for each other just now.... they remond me of a famous promotional line of a popular serial it was like.."shadi ke baad shuru hogi meri prem kahani.... which can be applied on AA like "CON ke baad shuru hogi meri prem kahani"🤣

5, Dadi doesn't know  where their Khandan ki izzat (NE) is lotafing her izzat these days??🤣