Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
@ Jo, why should Maan meet with an accident for Dev to enter KM? 

Jo, u tricked me into reserving a slot
I was so engrossed in Maan's accident plot
I didn't check anything but just my questions I shot
And landed on PG 2, thanks a lot 🤣

@Anu - If the accident is like the earlier lift one which will be followed by some cute bonding, kyon nahi. Hone de accident. 😆 But I still don't understand why Dev should be allowed to enter KM if Maan meets with an accident in Shimla. I hope it won't be anything serious. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Episode Analysis

I anticipated this. I knew there would be no face-off between Maan and Dev. For all of you who thought Maan will scream his lungs out, my sympathies. 😆

BTW, wasn't the episode supposed to continue from the morning when Maan went to the reception to get something? How was it night all of a sudden? Anyways, all Geet and Maan have been doing during their honeymoon is sleeping. I guess it doesn't matter if it is day or night.

Maan not being able to sleep the entire night in fear of what Geet might go through if she faced Dev was understandable. But Geet has proven time and again that she is capable of dealing with more than he gives her credit to. why not give her a chance and discuss it with her openly. She already told him that she thought she saw Dev. yes, she was disturbed. But so is he. I like to see Maan and Geet have conversations like real couples. A proper adult conversation. Everyone has a child in them. It is important to act young and do silly stuff once in a while. But so are important conversations. Please try it once in the show. Where Maan is not being a protector and is being an equal partner to Geet. I was upset he again played his protector role.

Maan's excuses. This is so consistent with his character. He cannot lie. He does not know how to lie. And particularly to Geet. And Geet could see right through him. She knew he was fooling around. And the way she uses baby ka bahana to get him to do anything she wants is so cute and true. That whole scene was cute and enjoyable.

Maan in white shirt 😍☺️. He looked really HOT. I don't like the fact that he is shorter than the new Dev. He looks petite in front of him. I wished they would show them to be the same height atleast 😆. But anyways, I loved his attitude when he spoke to Dev. he did not let Dev utter a word and told him that he knew Dev was up to no good. Like many, I too wish this scene had been a little longer. Much awaited scene and hence the expectations were high too.

Geet imitating Maan. She is the only one who can say anything to Maan and get away with it. And their bickering is still cute to watch sometimes. And Maan when angry divine bliss 😍 Another cute moment. And Geet's confrontation. She knows something is bothering him. I just wish he had told her what it was. 

Arjun and Anne scenes were not bad today. Maybe that Manav is so terrible that I now think AA are better. But I thought Arjun looked decent in his black T-shirt. Can I say, I hate the fact that Anne is acting like she owns KC too? She is using their staff, working out of KC. I don't like it. I am hoping beyond hope that this is the end of their track, although like Anj pointed out, why would they get a new wardrobe for them if their track was going to end anyway. 

Kal ka prediction

Geet sees Dev at the reception and understands why Maan wanted to leave. She goes back and tells Maan that they can and should leave and go back home.

They are driving to the airport and ACCIDENT. Maan tried to save Geet and in the process gets injured badly. Geet does not know what to do and seeks Dev's help. Dev plays devil's advocate and tells Geet that he will help her only if she will let him get back to KM. Geet out of helplessness agrees. When Maan is all better Geet insists that Maan let Dev get back to the house because he helped them through etc (but in her mind, she is only keeping up the promise she made to Dev). And she is all sad back home. Maan figures out why eventually. And then 

My God. I cannot believe I wrote all of this. 🤣
Edited by Soapoperasrfun - 13 years ago
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii😳.....

Jyoti😳.......such bad valentine thing😳.....i seriously hope it's not true.......typical unwanted drama....which i HATE........ hope no accident 😳
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Soap:

really.........what ever be the reason........there are so many ways DEV'd can make entry.....why accident of MSK....ewwwwwww

next will be....geet ready for physical closeness....but MSK becomes week😳...he loses memory.......bla bla🤣......

any way I HATE these accidents👎🏼
MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Accident of MSK to make way for Dev's entry 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳
So MSK n Geet have an accident... MSK ka phone gone kaput... Geet not having her cell... Geet crying buckets seeing a wounded MSK n running hither-tither to get help... Dev arrives on the nick of time, helps bro n bhabi...

Geet out of gratefulness forgives Dev n hence dev babu enters KM... 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳
-Deepzz- thumbnail
If  Geet is put in a situation where She is indebted to him......like MSK is hurt/ in an accident or those ruffians physically harm MSK and Dev ends up saving him or the baby........ She will put her anger at Dev on the back burner...........coz for her MSK/Baby is important...........and She will soften towards him.......

If Dev has to enter the mansion his golden goose are Geet and Dadi.......Just like they pressurized Arjun's entrance as Wedding planner, the ladies might give  duplicitous Dev a chance to come back..

The Baby is the gateway for Dev to all the Khurana Riches...... Like the Camel in the tent fable........All he needs is a foot in the KM before he reveals his dark side.......
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
The starting was a bit confusing. I thought Maan had gone to the reception counter the next morning at the end of Sat epi but looks like he had gone dwon immediately on the same night and happened to confront Dev. Was a little surprised he did not confront him then and there but seems to have returned to the room quietly. Loved the way he got all concerned over Geet's well being considering how affected she gets seeing Dev around. Poor guy did not get to sleep a wink after that.  Geet on the other hand was refreshed after a good night's sleep and promptly wakes up her faking hubby to go on a sightseeing trip.

Geet may have been a little OT trying to coax Maan to take her around but I found her adorable for I could really relate to her.  When we go on sight seeing trips, I have to literally drag my hubby out. Left to himself he would be lazing around.  Well, Maan was not exactly lazing around but pretending to be sick so that Geet does not get to see Dev. But then although Geet knew he was faking his illness she did not know why. So her actions were perfectly in tune with her character.  I liked the way she called off his bluff by volunteering to go on her own.  She knew Maan would never let her go alone.

I burst out laughing when she started looking for her kajal all of a sudden. Looks like she was reminded of it seeing Maan's kajal lined eyes. Must have thought Maan could have used it and forgotten to return it to its proper place (her purse). Why Maan has the need to use his wife's cosmetics, beats me.  He has such lovely eyes that don't require such  paraphernalia.

Dev-Maan confrontation was a let down. Was expecting something more dramatic and in fact immediately after he saw him and not the next morning. But then what is new, they always let us down in all confrontation scenes.

Maan's complaint against Geet's non-stop bak bak and Geet's retort were very apt for the two characters.  His comment that even their baby would shut its ears to get some peace and quiet from its talkative mom was hilarious.  It reminded me of something my hubby said seeing my son for the first time. Only his interpretation was different. My son has these really protruding ears.  When I was wondering from where he has inherited these ears since none in my family or his has such ears he said, "Our son must have been training his ears sitting in your tummy, listening to your non-stop chattering. That is why his ears are sticking out."   Being a quiet man himself my hubby just cant understand my need to go ecstatic when I see or hear something.  So I can understand poor Maan trying to put up with his talkative wife.

By the way, did GC prick that yellow balloon while Maan was approaching Geet menacingly? Thought I saw his hand extend to it before we heard the popping of the balloon. If it was, was it Maan's action ( a deliberate ploy to scare Geet) or GC's action (to make it seem natural intrusion)?

Loved the way Geet got all serious when she realised Maan's strange actions could have some genuine reason and became all concerned and equally loved Maan for trying to set her mind to rest by saying he was just tired of the outing.

Will Geet meet Dev tomorrow or will it be another hit and miss?  Will have to wait and see.

So Maan is to meet with an accident?  Well, does not look pretty but if it is going to advance the story, I wouldn't mind seeing some emotional scenes.  Dev has to re-enter the house. how else can they show his re-transformation into the loathful character we know him to be?  Moreover, from the point of view of budgeting it would make more sense to have all the characters under one roof. Saves on the costs of shifting the shooting location for every scene.

Will not bother analysing the non-existent sis-boyfriend track.

Edited by Opti - 13 years ago
mi7chimes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
UnRes~

why did i reserve?? somthing CVs  u dont deserve!🤪

- my little understding brains  had a fest of popping Qs while watching!
if u didnt get it already  Q is for Queries!

1. how did the spin fest end without me smacking Deva?? n wht kind of a hero am i?
2. why r we not going out of that 11/11 inch motel room?? is there no.. whtevr hills geet was mubbling??
3. Why are we not having a dinner date by the pool??
4. why r we alwys on the bed doing nothingbut sleep??
In- short is it our MadhuMaas??
5. Why is gith in tat night suit?? DD looks adorable she does in anything, so .. its nonsense!
6. Why r AA still on earth.. isnt it tim for them to breath there alien lands Neon yet?? n wht NE jeolousy track r u grilling??
7. where r Adi n Pinki.. n i want romeooo.. not Manav (dheer-wade wade aankhon waala)!
8. wht is happening?? n is this GHSP??? or did i watch somthing else?? AGN???

waise i edited a lot in YT n FFed the NE so ur editors hav lucky ears today!

oh i need to get fresh air!🥱 me out!

bye alll🤗

PS :
  i love gith n love DD for being her.. she is fab!
         GC u r trying to get bk to HP.. me likey.. but try harder!

Edited by mi7chimes - 13 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Deeps:Bingo with your prediction👍🏼....
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
whenever i decide to not crib the CVs compel me to do so.....😆😆🤔

Although i think the idea of MSKs accident is idiotic & is proof of the creative's unimaginative mind i'll accept it because of the unavailability of the actor. But this accident paving the way for Dev's entry into KM is completely unacceptable.....👎🏼.....How can Geet & Dev live under the same roof. How will a woman feel when she sees the man who has cheated her in all ways possible right in front of her eyes 24/7....🤔.......And Geet feeling any kind of sympathy towards Dev or even thinking of forgiving him is completely unthinkable. It takes away from the very essence of this story.....👎🏼

CVs you better come up with something else. This plan sucks...🤢
geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hello everyone?

thoughts abt epi?