Devil's Den : The return of the Dev-il

vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Firstly wish u all a very happy valentine's day.....

my jaap here... :)

No Maan-Dev faceoff.... :(
Maan just decides to take back geet to delhi so that she doesnt see Dev again as she will get stressed if she comes to know that dev is really in shimla...

yipeeeee AA love story.... arjun actually showing concern for annie.....

this gal is just toooo much.... poor maan is trying to convince her into going back to delhi as he doesnt want her to see dev but this gal..... she is just too keen on sightseeing in shimla.... first these 2 din wanna come for HM n now Geet doesnt wanna go back home... lol.... Ms Hoshiarpur express just doesnt let Maan speak....she just goes off to get ready for sightseeing......

Annie - wake up call by Manav.... arjun tries calling both n finds both fones r busy.... is wondering whether they both r speaking to each other...

Manav is now flirting with annie... trying to hint at his interest.... lol...😉😆😆😆.... Annie today wants to meet at KC office.....

Arjun calls Annie and is irked that annie was talking to manav...

Maan tries to look sick so that geet will stay in the room but this gal is just too much...she is hell bent on goign out... asks maan if he is pregnant..... gosh this gal acts like a 5 yr old..all in the name of pregnancy mood swings..... lol.....😡😆😆😆😆😆😆
seeing that she wont concede defeat, maan gets ready to take her out..... on the way out he sees dev n tells him that whatever dev is doing can nvr hv good intentions..... hmmmm why do i feel that some day Geet might forgive dev but Maan will nvr forgive dev ....
well makeup man.... 😡😡😡😡😡...... so much surma for maan again......😡😡😡😡.... y doesnt the make man understand that GC has nice eyes....let them be natural..... soooo much kajal.... Geet was searching for her kajal pencil.... now was that to re-do GC's kajal??? 😕😕😕😕

Maan-Geet r back from kufri ...n geet is back with ballons.... she's immitating Maan.... n then we get chup bilkul chup finger on her lip.... i love it when maan does that to geet... n then again maan cornering geet..... hmmm...almost kiss n a ballon bursts....lol.... so no kiss again.... 😆😆😆

finally Geet sees that maan is really worried bout something... she sees the change in him when they were at kufri n now at the hotel.... but maan doesnt tell her anything n just says he is tired so wants to eat food in the room.... geet is ordering for room service but as fone isnt working, she goes to the reception to order as she doesnt wanna make maan do it...
Geet at reception counter.... .... hmmmmm so i guess she will meet Dev..... Dev -Geet confrontation .... i have a feeling that maan will come out of washroom n see that geet is mising so he will go in search of her... will find her face to face with dev...... wow... maan-geet-dev confrontation..... me likey likey....

Arjun comes to meet annie at KC... they r discussing work when manav comes... arjun is evidently J of manav's frndliness to annie.... as per precap, arjun will see manav checking out annie.... hmmmmmm

The story is moving ahead ... it wud be good if they dont show Geet so OTT.. else am liking the AA track and also Dev's re-entry.....
Edited by deniac - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

T Devils of the Devil's Den hereby declare the Den to be 

Bird & Dot free zone !!!
This is particularly in light of the recent moderator warning 
(chk here.. https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/38706393 )
and 
 henceforth every Devil (old & new) solemnly pledge 
to NOT indulge in crooning aka bird language 
(except : ofc the pengu tribal linguistics)
and here is the dare.. 
one more croon frm a bird and u know what...!! HAAN!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you dare to fly, be ready to fly all the way to heaven, because 
we will shoot you. HAAN! 

DISCLAIMER

The information here is Xclusive to de Den ONLY! Read n FORGET IT!  Infringe our CopyRite and Anj will make u watch the "India Paints" Videos till u c the Light! Everyone Is Welcome, so Post Post! We are like Appy Fizz and Grappo Fizz....Cool to de Core!   

- Devils of the Devil's Den-

EVIL RULES

1. If U don't like the Devil's Den residents then just fly away!  We don't like to be mean hosts!

2. U can only jappoo Geet HSP ki Geet at Den - So, stay in your maryaada and don't jam about other shows!

3. The Den is not just about CONfakes, but reel takes so discuss dey story constructively in all its glory😃

Do dish about the Actors, but don't diss em or their frogs!  Anj won't post ur IF bail!

5. This is not Dadimaa's Darbar, so don't spam about the best way to bake ham, etc.!

6. We r going to open new Den before airtime and shift there once the show finishes whether u ve reserved ya not!  So, be PHAAST!

7. Don't QUOTE use "@" to reply varna you will get a Watt o Unwanted pics that will make ur eyes snap crackle n pop!  Max of 1 quote is okkie if u really must - that's all.

8. Naya Den if we run outta the original 1 for the day can be opened by anyone, but only post these rules & the link to the old den in the 1st post.  Don't forget to leave link of 2ndary dens in original one for the day.  

9. There is Devilsden A/C.  Its for emergencies & our awesome Kreations Corner 

DEVIL'S PLEDGE 

All the Devils raise hand and repeat after me 
"I SOLEMNLY SWEAR THAT I AM UPTO NO GOOD" 
"And hereby Pledge to diss All de Spoilers n Spoof de Pictures" 

WATCH ON STAR PLAYER 

Star Player is testing whether they could go live at the same time or within the half-an-hour of airtime, but are NOT

Previous DENS with THEMES

Introduction on the SHOW's THEME
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1566472

Dadi 
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1567872

Potential Plot lines (MB)
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1568732

MSK
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1569633

Dev
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1570540

Aesthetics (make up etc)
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1571442

Dialogues
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1572317

Brij and Yash
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1573564

Sameera
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1574594

Arjun
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1575672

Marketing
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1576750

Geet
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1577842

Symbolism
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1578747

Naintara

Vicky

Bloopers
india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1586796

Music

Dance

Wedding Symbolism

Foreplay
Parallel Tracks

Fan Dumb

Edited by deniac - 13 years ago
BgblZoolander69 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Liked
- Geet making fun of Maan and his nautanki.
- Geet's nautanki after coming back from the invisible "hills". Loved her mock impression of Stalker King.
- Moron Maan and his 100,000,000 almost kiss attempt...I'm always a sucker for the bedroom eyes. :P

Disliked
- Most of it.
- No continuation of Dev's confrontation with Maan. So he just walked away? Really? *two thumbs down*
- What kind of honeymoon was that? The ride there was fun and romantic, but once we got there it was pretty much a snooze. Not only that...they never even stepped out of the hotel premises.
- Have the CV's been trying to put the puzzle together and somehow failed? I felt like i was watching random scenes with complete lack of good flow and continuation.
- Annie and her green dress - she ask Arjun "you like it, don't you?" now where in the world did that come from? Also that horrible BG score when he tells her she should have worn pink needs to forever erased from our memories.

Anyways, I just wasted 6 minutes writing this...not gonna waste anymore.

Overall - Snooze fest. 🥱 Edited by Ann.A - 13 years ago
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Salutes!
 - New jeans for MSK and new style of shirt too.  For Arjun & Annie naya clothes as well?  Did someone finally wake up in wardrobe?  If so, how about some new nightware for Maaneet's moon talks?🤓

- DD rocks in her impersonation of Maan.  

Slaps 
- MSK took his little girl to the Mountaintop and bought her balloons!  Tomorrow he will do her pigtails and teach her to color with crayons.🥱   Sex is no no!  But, is "fun" banned by pour PH budget as well? Day 1 we get pool becoz CVs ve Shimla confused with Goa, Day 2 - Shimla becomes Dubai and Maaneet go shopping🤣  Day 3 - We are told about an imaginary hilltop🤔  Guess they can't even afford the snowmaker!  

-  Dev haunts Maaneet and Jas Karan de Bhoot haunts Editing Department.  Maan & Dev played ringa-ringa-roses scene is edited or maybe undeveloped by MaanVez and dwarfs carry Annie to the couch.  

- Geet gestation is soon going to match real elephants.  . Before audience ditches your soap make a decision already  MC ya Baby.  I vote for Baby!  It is the Dor linking DevNT and Maaneet.  I suggest u keep it.  Its also emblematic of the triumph of Good over Evil in this story.  Geet losing baby wud be MSK's abject failure.  Do leap of few months if u need to or MC if you want to. Watever.    
Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 13 years ago
MarshP thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

So where do I begin?  Umm let me think.🤔 How about be begin where you didn't begin today, i.e. Maan-Dev confrontation.😳  After that dramatic spin cycle you give us nothing? Nothing?!! 😳 Don't you think you owe us a something if not a dramatic confrontation, after all that migraine inducing camera work? Apparently not! How can Maan walk away without smacking Dev, given how much he loathes him?😕 Did you figure that not showing anything was better than a flop? What a cop-out, good job CVs.  I have better idea, be creative and come up with a kicka$$ screenplay.🥱

The episode was not much to talk about.🥱 For some reason I felt disconnected from the episode. Well, who am I kidding, I know exact reason for this feeling. The episode had no flow, due to poor editing. Are the editors on vacation or just on sleeping pills? After the first few minutes I was trying to figure out between night and day and left and right. All thanks to editing department's sheer brilliance. 👏😵

Maan and Geet scenes, when we got to see them occasionally, were cute. Seriously, it was like watching Dumb, Dumber and Dumbest. There is so much you can laugh at crap for crap's sake. Since when did we sign up watch the kids play wedding planner, and suck at it? 😕 Coming back to maaneet, Maan's concern for Geet is endearing. The poor dude didn't sleep at all. 😆 Loved watching Geet call out Maan on his  nautanki and her impersonation of him.  DD was awesome. 

Future:

This accident track or has loads of potential if executed properly. This means Dev turns evil and the baby remains untouched. 

Note:

Maan and Arjun sporting new jeans!  Dark jeans are always flattering, helps you hide those trouble making hips.  😆 You know what else helps? Going up a size 😃🤣

Edited by MarshP - 13 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Happy Valentines day to all😳

My Short take for today since nothing much happened🤔

About the episode today..I hv mixed feelings🤔....I liked the Maaneet parts but majority was once again AA-Track...

Coming to the Maaneet parts...I liked how MSK showed his care and concern for Geet..he just cannot see her sad or depressed and so he made sure she avoids Dev at any cost😳...but MSK just cannot lie in front of Geet😆😳...ok we may argue that Geet was acting silly....but I guess any wife will act the same on their honeymoon forcing the hubby to take her out for sightseeing😆😳..So for me those Maaneet scenes were quite cute since I love the way Geet shows her authority over MSK and even MSK lets her dominate him in private😳

Also Geet's talk regarding MSK getting pregnency mood swings was hilarious🤣🤣🤣...Barry did a good job there😃...Also loved the one dialogue at night where Geet in her sleep casulally said "Maan Sone aaiye na"😳...now thats a typical wife calling out for her hubby on the bed😛...Also loved the scene where Geet uses her hair to tickle MSK ka nose while he was sleeping..these r cute and natural moments between a hubby-wife👍🏼

I was not too satisfied with MSK-Dev confrontation...first toh I was expecting their confrontation right in the beginning of the episode😡 which they din't show...later when MSK goes to Dev to tell him to stay away from them till they r in the hotel,I liked MSK ka attitude there especially when he says u can never do anything good👍🏼..but I wish they had shown a bit long confrontation between the two with some strong dialogues coming out from Dev's mouth as well🤔...This whole confrontation scene was suppose to b the high piont of today's episode but it turned out to b a filler amongst those Arjun-Annie-Manav nonsense😕..and this is the problem with Geet series..they always falter during their main high points😡

When the episode was on..noone noticed the written precap which clearly indicated some Anhoni in Maaneet's life😃....and its none other than MSK ka accident....the accident will b shown to bring Dev back in KM ...how and why ...I can give away now...but lets wait and watch😆...but this is done not because GC is taking vacation..he is not taking any vacation😆,..its done to bring the drama and story element back in the show

AA-Part was blah for me...and since half of the episode was dedicated to AA-Track...so I hv mixed feelings from the episode😕....CVs r giving more footage to AA-Track could only mean one thing that soon the track will wind up once MSK meets with an accident and Dev enters KM to start the new track😃...

PS:MSK ka bedroom eyes r always a killer😳😳..and he looked hot in white today😳😳

Edited by jyoti06 - 13 years ago
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Res
Edited by Cute_Ash - 13 years ago
shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ok.... I liked the episode guess why??

1, I dont watch AAM  ( arjun, annie, manav)Scenes 😕

2, i am getting mutated into a GCM??

3, i like BEDROOM eyes of a certain someone?❤️

4,I like a school gal behavior of GITH?😆

5, i like Dev's specs?🤣

Yes its All true,,,,🤣 y? because we can only watch it ,,,cant correct then y should we boil our blood and crib?? chillax.......and watch out the circus..free mein.....🤣🤣🤣

The things i liked..

1, Geet telling maan "sone aiye Naa?🤣 my Gosh.. gal spilled it her selves....Ab toh Bhawnao ko samjho MSK...🤣

2, Good Morning ....Exercise ....and maan's sone ka Natak...

3, geet Diagnosing Maan's Pregnancy .🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

4, and that.......mmmmmmmmmmmmm ............mmmmmmmmmm..............mmmmmmmmmm well samajh toh aap gaye hon gay???🤣 i am talking about bathroom errrrrrrrr bedroom eyes...🤣🤣🤣🤣

5, dev's character consistency he gave no expression and said only BRO..🤣

Things i did not like:

1, how?? how ? how dare they made his excellency Mr. Maan singh Khurana's BD a peon??🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 hell man... you could have made him a client,, some catering wala,,, dulhan ka bhai... but Peon??? that tooo of AA?🤣 such disrespect to the BD of MSK?? i cant handle it...🤣🤣🤣

2, Annie brings her Ram Leela ke bandars to KC?? kyon??? baap ka raaj ha kya?? or KC is a subh place for eye locks, catch practicing etc??🤣🤣

3,, how can two guys fall for one NE??? and noone fell for moi???😭😭😭.... bohat na-insafi ha

4, and whats wrong with AA regroW*H  of love??? they are behaving as if they are falling for each other just now.... they remind me of a famous promotional line of a popular serial it was like.."shadi ke baad shuru hogi meri prem kahani.... which can be applied on AA like "CON ke baad shuru hogi meri prem kahani"🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

5, Dadi doesn't know  where their Khandan ki izzat (NE) is lotaofying her izzat these days??🤣🤣🤣
Edited by shonuu - 13 years ago
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nahiiiiiiiiiiiii.........MSK.........Accident.......why

i'm waiting for a good valentine epi....n i get to here of DAM ACCIDENT🤔.....Babajiiiiiiiiiiiiii

res
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
MSK ka accident is confirmed and its gonig to b a serious one and no its not done for GC ka absense😆./..its done so that Dev can enter Khurana house😛

To know more first shift to this den😃